Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

A Completely Random Thought

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Beautiful Nightmare

Beautiful Nightmare

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
Sorry if this is in the wrong section(it probably is) but I don't know where to post it.

There was an anime/manga series that I watched some time ago, named InuYasha. Well, one of these days I heard people talking about it's characters, including one named Kagura, and then, woah! Oh, the similiarites!
For you who doesn't follow the series or never heard of it, Kagura is a demon(youkai) who: Loves freedom, loves flying, hates to be ordered around, is not actualy good or evil, is connected in a biological level with her creator(who she despises) and is trying to run-away/get-free of his control at any cost. Sounds familiar?
Hell I mean, Kagura is almost(becuase they aren't identical in everything) what NiGHTS would be if Wizeman found a way of keeping her under control! ......And if NiGHTS was an actual girl(I see her as a girl anyway), but that's beside the point.

So yeah... Tell me about other fictional characters who make you think about NiGHTS characters, and why. It can be because of their similar personalities, or goals, or believs, or the irony that even being similar to each other in many aspects they still are in a completelly different/opposite situation, or etc.

Discuss.

PS: Yes, I know this thread is pretty random and useless, but I'm bored. Sue me.

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
As far as InuYasha goes there's also Byakuya of the Dreams, though he doesn't really have much to do with NiGHTS otherwise.. in a way maybe he's somewhat like Reala, in his loyalty to Naraku. Also there's the Meido Zangetsuha, which is sort of like a Paraloop in that it sucks things into another dimension.

Beautiful Nightmare

Beautiful Nightmare

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
Just to be clear, I only used the InuYasha-series as an example. You guys aren't restricted to it.

Any character from any fictional verse(games, anime/manga, movies, cartoons, books, etc.).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users