Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Shared Dreams Planninig

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Bonzi77

Bonzi77

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 117 posts
I was hoping that this could be more of a general RP where people just sort of try and experience a shared dream. Not so much focus on the maren aspect of dreams.

LUCiD

LUCiD

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 164 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, NiGHTS, (of course), video games, surfing the web, Disney, animals, music, etc...
About the rpg, I would just like to say something to avoid confusion; In my fanfics Soul works for Reala, but in the rpg, I'm keeping it Jackle. I just wanted to make that clear because that's what it says on my "Mary sue or no?" thing, and I didn't want you to think you had to change anything in the rpg. ^.X

Bonzi77

Bonzi77

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 117 posts
Alright. Just try and take it easy with the retcons mid-story, it makes things really hard to predict. ._.;

LUCiD

LUCiD

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 164 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, NiGHTS, (of course), video games, surfing the web, Disney, animals, music, etc...

Alright. Just try and take it easy with the retcons mid-story, it makes things really hard to predict. ._.;

KK, I'll wait until after the rpg for any further ret-cons. ^^; Just act like I never changed anything for the rpg. ^^;

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, gaming, music, all the things people in their 20s usually like to do.
*You've been attacked by a Lurker, what will you do?*

Hi. Hm, I'll think I'll play Charolette, from my own dream realm story - non-NiGHTS realated, but I figure that all Dream Realm stuff can connect, right?

Char is not very hard to explain, so we'll play it by ear.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users