Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Shared Dreams

• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

Bonzi77

Bonzi77

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 117 posts
"You would think that, right? Unfortunately, where we are, it seems like a kind of shared dream place. So if we can do whatever we want, then that means that somebody else can do whatever they want... like build a house you can't escape. The only thing I can't figure out is why their will in this dream is stronger than ours..."

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, gaming, music, all the things people in their 20s usually like to do.
"I was always taught that the will of the Dream is stronger than the Dreamer, so maybe a Dream Being created this place?"

Bonzi77

Bonzi77

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 117 posts
Chris shrugge, and sipped his beer as the TV flicked on and off again. "I wouldn't know anything about that; dreaming's just a hobby for me."

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, gaming, music, all the things people in their 20s usually like to do.
Char took another drink of her beer, "luckily for you, I have been trained in this sort of thing by a Dream Being."

Bonzi77

Bonzi77

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 117 posts
Chris looked at her curiously. "Oh, have you now? And what would this training entail?" There was a sound as a light breeze blew outside.

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts
  • Interests:ANIME, VIDEO GAMES, MANGA. READING. NIGHTS.
BASS CYBEAST: *Looks Around the Area* What is This Place? Is This a Nightopia?

GIGA-XIS: Place Gives me the Creeps. We Should Look Around For Anyone Else That Could be Trapped Here. If This is a Trap That is.

BASS CYBEAST: Good Idea GIGA-XIS.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
(Hey, a Mega Man fan! Find the house and jump in with your next post!)

"Magic, combat, and a manor of all other things that are useful in a pinch," she replied.

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts
((Yeah I Dabble in the Megaman Stuff. Megaman Battle Network & Starforce Are my Favs.))

BASS CYBEAST: *Sees a House* !! Hey GIGA-XIS it's a House! Lets Check Overthere For Others!

GIGA-XIS: Smart Move MASTER BASS.

BASS CYBEAST: Thank's GIGA-XIS! *Heads Toward the House* Hello!? Is Anyone Here?

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
Hearing voices, Char leaped up off the chair, nearly dropping her beer, "open the door and hold it open, we'll be right out."
This truly was a god-send.

Bonzi77

Bonzi77

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 117 posts
"Huh?" Chris peeked out the window, and saw two large beasts that looked like they were ripped straight from the animes outside the window. "Um, I don't know if we should trust them... They don't look nice." He continued to look out the window uneasily, sipping his beer.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
"Who says we have to stay by them?" Char asked. "If we can get out, that's what matters, isn't it? We can take some beer."

Bonzi77

Bonzi77

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 117 posts
"...Right, right, fair enough. I'll grab the beer." At this Chris started to head towards the kitchen as the TV flicked on again. He kicked the flickering screen, knocking it over. "Jesus. I'm usually pretty relaxed, but that thing was just getting annoying." He headed for the beer.

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts

"Huh?" Chris peeked out the window, and saw two large beasts that looked like they were ripped straight from the animes outside the window. "Um, I don't know if we should trust them... They don't look nice." He continued to look out the window uneasily, sipping his beer.

((Actually Only GIGA-XIS is Beastlike Right Now. BASS CYBEAST is in his HUMAN FORM. he Sees No Need for his CYBEAST BASS FORM When GIGA-XIS is With him.))

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts
BASS CYBEAST: GIGA-XIS Someone's Coming. Perhaps They Could Enlighten Us in What This World is.

GIGA-XIS: Indeed. Place Reminds me of WONDERLAND What a Nightmare That Place Was. Especially With PSYCHO CLARIS OF THE SPADE.

BASS CYBEAST: Yeah. Poor Alt. Claris Sinclair. That Alt. Dimension Version of her Screwed her Up Greatly in the Mind When

she Entered WONDERLAND.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
Char nodded and walked out the door, holding it open for Chris, who had the beer in his hands.

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts
BASS CYBEAST: Hello There. Name's BASS CYBEAST. This is GIGA-XIS.

GIGA-XIS: Yo. You Guys Are?

BASS CYBEAST: Could you Tell Us What World This is? We Found Ourselves Here Somehow and Are Wondering How to Leave Should we be Needed in Our World.

Bonzi77

Bonzi77

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 117 posts
Chris happily made his way through the door, alcoholic beverage in hand. "I'm Chris, and this is Nightopia... from what I can tell, this seems like some sort of shared dreaming area... if that means anything to you guys." He held out a beer for Bass.

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts
BASS CYBEAST: Not Any Nightopia I've Been to. This Place Isn't Accessable From Nightmare.

GIGA-XIS: Yeah. Weird Place This Nightopia is.

BASS CYBEAST: No Thanks we Don't Drink.

GIGA-XIS: Yeah.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
Char shook her head, "shame, this is good beer. I mean, I'm not usually a drinker, but more for us, right Chris?"

She walked forward, "this is a Shared Dream scape, that's why. It's a place where dreamers can meet one another."

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts
BASS CYBEAST: I See. Reminds me of my Nightopia PARADISE DREAMS. Most of my Friends Share That Nightopia When we Plan Against Our Enemies. Heck I've Even Got 5 Doors in it Leading to 5 Of my Friends Rooms Where They Live. Even Got Doors Leading to Other Nightopias and Nightmare.

Bonzi77

Bonzi77

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 117 posts
Chris smiled and rather cheerily said, "I have no idea what you're talking about." He sipped his beer and turned to Char. "That's about as far as I got, too. If it's got a name, I don't know it."

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts
BASS CYBEAST: I Was Talking Bout my Nightopia. Anyway This Place Has a Eeerie Vibe to it.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
Char shrugged, "I don't think it's so bad. I've seen worse."

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts

Char shrugged, "I don't think it's so bad. I've seen worse."

BASS CYBEAST: Doubt you've Seen WONDERLAND. Place is Seriously Fudged Up.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
Char raised an eyebrow in Bass' direction, "you've never seen InBetween."

Bonzi77

Bonzi77

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 117 posts
Chris sipped his beer. "I have no idea what either of you are talking about."

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts
BASS CYBEAST: You've Never Seen WONDERLAND Char. It's Worse Than ANYTHING Jackle or Wizeman Could Come Up With or Do to you. Way Worse.....Worse Than Death Worse.

GIGA-XIS: I Seriously Agree With MASTER BASS. We've Been There Twice Now and it's Worse Than Anything we've Seen Before.

BASS CYBEAST: Perhaps These Video Images Of WONDERLAND Will Get you Up to Speed Chris. *Shows Chris the Videos of WONDERLAND, PSYCHO CLARIS OF THE SPADE, THE DEALER GUARDIANS, and NIGHTMAREWONDERLAND himself. Plus All the Blood and Carnage That Has Infected the Place Like a Zombie Apocolyse*

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
"Kid, the InBetween is nothingness," she said to Bass. "Come on Chris, let's get out of here."

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts
BASS CYBEAST: You Mean Like Complete Nothingness? Like the Void? Also I'm an Adult. I'm 18.

((BASS'S Name is Capped Like NIGHTS Just So you Know.))

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
"Well, BASS, just because you're 18 doesn't mean you're an adult," she smiled sadly, "I know that better than anyone. And yes, the InBetween is nearly complete nothingness..."

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts
BASS CYBEAST: I See. Well we're Used to That Sort Of Stuff. Been to the Void Twice Now. Not Much There Cept VOID GUARDIANS & THE CLOUD OF DARKNESS.

Bonzi77

Bonzi77

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 117 posts
"...I'm with you whenever you want to leave." He has already began edging away subtly.

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts
BASS CYBEAST: Thanks.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
Char and Chris departed with their beer, looking for something to do.

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts
BASS CYBEAST: GIGA-XIS Lets Go to NIGHTMARE. Perhaps Someone Can Help the Trapped.

GIGA-XIS: I Agree.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users