Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Shared Dreams

• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

Bonzi77

Bonzi77

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 117 posts
Paul headed into his room, pulled off all his clothing save his underwear, and quickly dove into bed.

He was running late, after all.

Paul slowly drifted off, muttering the mantra "I will go to the Field... I will go to the Field..." quietly to himself.

"I will go to the Field... I will go-"

"...To the Field." The next thing he knew, Paul was standing in a green pasture. He sighed with relief as he sat down, taking in the pretty sight of the grass blowing lightly in the wind and the oak off in the distance, casting its shadow over a small patch of grass. Paul leaned back in the grass and looked up at the sky, feeling fully at peace.

(Just a simple RP I've thrown together to try and get the boards a bit more active and keep activity up what with the chat and all that.)

(Note: I only just now noticed that there is totally another topic with this EXACT SAME name about half a page down. XO Any ideas for a new name?)

LUCiD

LUCiD

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 164 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, NiGHTS, (of course), video games, surfing the web, Disney, animals, music, etc...
(You, my friend, have yourself a deal. :P)

Soul smelled her favorite scent. The scent that she could not, no matter how hard she tried, resist. A Dreamer's ideya. Her life source, and favorite snack. She was supposed to only consume Ideya if her master, Jackle, gave the ok. However, he had not done so all week, and she was so hungry. Maybe if she scared the Dreamer enough, Master Jackle would forgive her.
She stalked around the fields, following the scent. Her scarecrow-like form pausing several yards behind the Dreamer, and she waved her hand, crouching behind a large rock. Just then, shadow-like waves began to slither towards the boy, and took the shape of ghosts with red, glowing eyes.
Soul smiled, practically tasting the Ideya already...

P.S. How about Mutual Dreams?

Bonzi77

Bonzi77

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 117 posts
Paul leaned back against the tree, waiting for somebody else to join him, unaware of the Maren watching over him. "Weird, there are usually people here by now..."

LUCiD

LUCiD

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 164 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, NiGHTS, (of course), video games, surfing the web, Disney, animals, music, etc...
The ghost-like shadows leaped on the boy, smothering him. In just a few seconds, the boy's Ideya would be hers, and she would even be able to take his shape once she consumed it...

Bonzi77

Bonzi77

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 117 posts
((:? I was kind of hoping for this to be a more social, laid back RP. Can we leave the dreamer destroying to the other one?))

LUCiD

LUCiD

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 164 posts

((:? I was kind of hoping for this to be a more social, laid back RP. Can we leave the dreamer destroying to the other one?))

(KK. Sorry. ^^; I'll go kill people somewhere else then lol)

Allow me to start over...

Soul, finally off duty and haven just eaten a Dreamer's delicous Ideya, was flying madly through the meadow, not paying attention to anything, when she bumped into a boy. "Ow! You- what are you doing here? I thought I took care of all the Dreamers in this dreamscape! >.X" She shouted, quickly readjusting her eye patch before anyone could see the empty socket beneath it...

Bonzi77

Bonzi77

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 117 posts
"Oof!" Paul was knocked to the ground as the errant maren bumped in to him. "What the...?" He looked up at Soul, wondering who the heck she was. "H-... how long have you been here? I haven't found anybody at all so far, which is pretty unusual. I know I was running a bit late, but... Did they all take off somewhere?"

LUCiD

LUCiD

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 164 posts
Soul laughed maniaclly, finding the situation quite humurous. "Kid, I scared them all awake. You should leave too, if you don't wanna be awakened in a few seconds." She threatened. Although, as she said this, she noticed how quiet it was, and thought of how boring it would be, to fly here all alone. "Um...actually. I'm just jokin' with ya, y'all can stay." She corrected herself, turning her back to him, blushing with embarassment at her weakness. She HATED being alone in a quiet area. She needed noise, or she felt, ironically, for even a half-maren, scared.

Bonzi77

Bonzi77

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 117 posts
"Oh... Um..." Paul stood up, dusting himself off. "You must be a maren then... Wow." There was a bit of a pause. A realization then hit him. "Wait, sh!t! You're a maren!" The kid materialized a sword and held it towards the one armed maren. "Easy, now. I don't want any trouble." He gulped nervously, ready to fight if he needed to.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, gaming, music, all the things people in their 20s usually like to do.
Charolette Hansen stared over the Dream Scape, her fiery red hair tussled by the slight breeze that had been worked up. Stepping down the hill, she soon realized that this was not her normal place. Vaugely, she wondered where Seraphel and Torias had gone, but decided that the only way she would find them would be to look for them.

Setting off, she soon found herself face to face with a strange creature that felt a bit like an Id and a boy, she assumed a dreamer. Placing her hands on her hips, she looked down at the boy and then glanced at the creature ", hey, can either of you tell me where I happen to be, at the moment? I seem to be a bit lost."

LUCiD

LUCiD

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 164 posts
Soul turned her gaze to the Dreamer, and straightened up. She eyed the girl dreamer warily and, deciding that she was not a threat, turned back to the boy, ignoring the girl. She grabbed the sword in the boy's hands, and yanked it out of his clutches. She examined the shiny blade, and smiled. This would be good for hunting Nightopians, and that's exactly what she planned to do with it, as she flew away to a Nightopian nest.

Bonzi77

Bonzi77

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 117 posts
"Hey! I-..Uh... She left." He looked at his now empty hands sadly. "Wow... She took my sword..."

LUCiD

LUCiD

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 164 posts
She came back with some logs and matches, set up a fire, and pulled out the sword. On it was several Pians, currently being roasted via a happy maren.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, gaming, music, all the things people in their 20s usually like to do.
Charolette stared at the Id-like creature ", wow, that's just ... wrong."

Bonzi77

Bonzi77

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 117 posts
Paul stared at the maren as she roasted several pians on his sword. "I-.... Wow." He backed up, standing next to the new dreamer. "I don't know who you are, but I'm sticking with you. I don't like this new one."

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
"I can't say as I blame you," Charolette replied. "Name's Char. Nice to meet you."

Bonzi77

Bonzi77

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 117 posts
Paul turned to the dreamer, Charolette, and held out his hand. "I'm Paul. I take it this is your first time the The Field? How did you learn about it? Online probably, yeah?"

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
She shook it and smiled ", oh, no, I was trying to get someplace specific but I ended up here by accident. I guess that's one big oops..."

Bonzi77

Bonzi77

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 117 posts
Paul laughed. "Not really. People end up here on accident all the time. Just so you know, I'm a real person, not just some figment of your imagination. Not... that that's very convincing, probably, yeah?"

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
"I believe you. YOu're dreaming, too, right?"

Bonzi77

Bonzi77

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 117 posts
Paul looked himself over quickly. "...Yeah, I think so."

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
"So, where are you from, Paul? I'm from Madison, Wisconsin."

Bonzi77

Bonzi77

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 117 posts
"Oh, I-... um... Texas. From the Houston area." As he finished speaking, his eyes opened in shock as he looked around, and began fading rapidly. "Ah sh!t, that's my alarm. I'll see you tomorrow night, alright?" With that, he faded out of sight.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
Char smirked and shook her head. She wouldn't wake up for awhile yet, so she decided to explore ", yeah, tomorrow. See you, Paul."

Bonzi77

Bonzi77

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 117 posts
Char finds herself standing alone in what appears to be a grassy empty clearing, save one large-ish tree, and a house with a white picket fence. It's a pretty low fence; even in real life, it could be easily jumped.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
Char jumped the fence and walked across the clearing to find herself standing in front of the house. Hesitating for only a moment, she knocked on the door ...

Bonzi77

Bonzi77

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 117 posts
There's no answer. A light wind blows across the grass, ruffling it.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
Taking a deep breath, she opened the door and found herself in a room that looked normal enough, but this was the dream world, so she couldn't be sure...

Bonzi77

Bonzi77

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 117 posts
The door opens to reveal a nice, calm, normal looking house. There is a man who looks to be in his mid to late 20's laying on the couch, whistling.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
"Er," Char said , "do you live here?"

Bonzi77

Bonzi77

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 117 posts
The man, caught off guard, started as Char spoke. He spun around and sat up. "No, I don't live here. It's a nice place though, isn't it?" He smiled. "My name's Chris. Who're you?"

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
"Uh, yeah, it is pretty nice," she replied. "It's nice to meet you Chris, I'm Char."

Bonzi77

Bonzi77

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 117 posts
"Oh yeah, also, don't let the door close behi-" There was a soft "whump" sound as the door closed behind Char. "...Oh well, there goes that."

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
Char raised a red eyebrow ,"let me guess," she sighed, "we're stuck here."

Bonzi77

Bonzi77

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 117 posts
Chris sighed, and laid back down on the couch. "More or less. It's a nice house, though. Fully stocked. I've gotten used to it, mostly."

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
"You're really laid back, you know that?" Char sat on a chair across from him. "You're right, though. At least it's stocked."

Bonzi77

Bonzi77

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 117 posts
"I like to think of myself as mild-mannered." He got up, headed into another room, and came back with a couple beers, tossing one to Char. "I've been in here for a few hours now. I figure it's not so bad because it's just a dream. If I end up in here tomorrow night, though, there are going to be some issues." At this, the TV flickered on for about a second, showing and hissing static, and flicked off.

"Also, there's that. f*!*ing poltergeists."

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
Char popped open the beer, "really? Poltergeists? Can't say as I like the sound of that." She took a drink, "I don't know that I'll ever get out of here; not until I find someone."

Bonzi77

Bonzi77

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 117 posts
"Well, then, any suggestions? I've tried busting out the windows, and the door isn't opening, so those are out. Maybe if we dig out?" Chris sat down on the couch as he spoke, sipping his beer.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
"This is a dream, right? Shouldn't we be able to do whatever we want?"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users