Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Sup :)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

Chazzer

Chazzer

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Heyya NiGHTS fans. I'm Chazzer, but you can call me Chazz. I'm from the UK, yeah- British girl coming through! XD I have a fond love of the whole world of NiGHTS. I also show interest in Englebaum too. (I had to wait two weeks for my copy!) I have a HUGE love for SEGA and all that jazz, and this Brit is trying to get there for work experience. (Just wish Kevin Eva would reply!) I'm a raving artist and thats about it for now. Hope I'll be welcome here!

~Chazzer x

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
Welcome ^_^

infractus

infractus

former Secretary of Balloon Doggies

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:Anything, everything, because I like things.
Of course!
Feel free to delve into the myriad of topics already out and in the open.
It's an easy-going place around here, so long as you mind the rules given. Any questions/comments, feel free to hit up a moderator.

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!
Welcome! Good luck getting into Sega. ^_^

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Interests:Catholicism/Catholic Church, NiGHTS (of course), Klonoa, Star Trek (except the last series, Enterprise), My Favorite Martian (60s show, not the 1999 movie), Pokemon (anime through Johto and all games), Zelda, Mega Man, reading, writing, drawing, hanging out with my friends, other fun videogames, a good joke
D: Did I forget to reply here? I'm sorry!

Hi, I'm Penelopi! It's nice to meet you. Welcome to the NiD.com forums! :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users