Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

New Visitor.....

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
12 replies to this topic

Minila

Minila

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Interests:i like to play lots of videogames, and i mean A LOT.<br />i love to listen to music. i go everywhere with my ipod.<br />i love drawing....dreaming....singing..... and photoshoping. lol
Hi.
Im new into the NiGHTS community and I was just sayin hi to everyone and anyone. :)

Just throwing this out there....but I do love to draw lots of NiGHTS related artwork and I do tend to upload it online.

I havnt joind anything since i was 12....so this is new to me... hehehe. :lol:

ok.....so hi everyone!!!

Nemoide

Nemoide

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Interests:Things
Greetings! I think we're a cool bunch of fans.

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
Sup, visitor. There's plenty of space to fly around so feel free to be yourself around these parts.

Minila

Minila

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Interests:i like to play lots of videogames, and i mean A LOT.<br />i love to listen to music. i go everywhere with my ipod.<br />i love drawing....dreaming....singing..... and photoshoping. lol
thanks! im happy to know that there are really cool people that are NiGHTS fans like you guys here! :P

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
Welcome to my corner of the interwebs :3

Minila

Minila

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Welcome to my corner of the interwebs :3

Hahaha thanks! your lovely corner of the interwebs is pretty sweet!!! :P

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Interests:Catholicism/Catholic Church, NiGHTS (of course), Klonoa, Star Trek (except the last series, Enterprise), My Favorite Martian (60s show, not the 1999 movie), Pokemon (anime through Johto and all games), Zelda, Mega Man, reading, writing, drawing, hanging out with my friends, other fun videogames, a good joke
Hello! :P Glad to meet you!

firelord767

firelord767

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
  • Location:The land of the rising sun. Yeah, thats right. Long Island.
  • Interests:Beyblades, Pokemon, The Beatles and the rest of the British Invasion (was Neil Young British? Bah, who cares), Pinball, A-Life, Science, Smash Bros, Coding and Moding and the like, and possible space colonization. Oh yeah, and NiGHTS.
Hello! Welcome!

I wish i had more welcoming things to say...

Minila

Minila

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
thanks! nice to meet you all too! :P

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!
Welcome! I love your avatar; did you make it?

Minila

Minila

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Welcome! I love your avatar; did you make it?

the puppet on my account? yes. i made that. its a cropped photo of the full pic that can be found here:

http://minila.devian...llery/#/d2rwxuo

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!
I was actually asking about the green eye. :lol: I didn't see the puppet at first, but it's very well drawn.

Minila

Minila

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

I was actually asking about the green eye. :) I didn't see the puppet at first, but it's very well drawn.

oh hahaha. sorry.
no i didnt make the eye. i just changed the color of it tho. it used to be yellow.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users