Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

SEGA'S #FSF NiGHTS SWAG

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
http://www.nightsint...ams.com/?p=1479

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!
Is that the sampler with the bell sound effect and the new version of Dreams Dreams that you and DiGi got way back when?

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
I'm not too sure.

What i do know is that Twitter was messing up during the giveaway so SEGA have ANOTHER cd sampler signed by Iizuka to give away in two weeks time.

So, not this coming Friday but the one after that, if you've missed your chance this time you have another shot.

SEGA's FreeStuff Friday doesn't usually have NiGHTS related stuff in it, simply because there's hardly any new merch of NiGHTS to give away. So, truly, for a SEGA giveaway, this is something rare and worth going for.

So, Friday 8th October (i think) is when you wanna be on the lookout for the next CD Sampler.

firelord767

firelord767

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
  • Location:The land of the rising sun. Yeah, thats right. Long Island.
  • Interests:Beyblades, Pokemon, The Beatles and the rest of the British Invasion (was Neil Young British? Bah, who cares), Pinball, A-Life, Science, Smash Bros, Coding and Moding and the like, and possible space colonization. Oh yeah, and NiGHTS.
Hmm... i don't have a Twitter, and i don't live in Europe. I wonder if a member of the site'll get their hands on this sucker.

Also, if this is a Sampler, does that mean that the music is different from the tracks in the final game? I bet this CD has a an old version of Dreams Dreams with different lyrics that fully explains how to find the secret NiGHTS 3 hidden in SADX Pinball. OK, maybe not, but if the music is different (time to google what "Sampler" means xD) it might prove to contain some valuable information if we're lucky, like if they overhauled a song or something.

Nemoide

Nemoide

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Interests:Things
I don't think this is some super-rare alternate-demo-soundtrack thing. Just a cool collectible.

It doesn't light my fire all that much, since I already have the full soundtrack, and don't have Twitter. :P

sapphire

sapphire

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts
  • Interests:Sonic and Sega, everything music, turtles, and all things geeky.
I tried. I failed. As usual.

Guess I'll just have to try again next time.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
There's another one going today :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users