Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hello~!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

ViX

ViX

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Hey howdy! I'm ViX. I used to be known (Or...kind of) as ViXEN, but I decided to get a new account since at the time I made the old one I had no idea the word had erm...other meanings. Ehe.

Let's see...about NiGHTS. I've never played any of the games, but the visuals, story and music is what really drew me in.

I hope to have a video on my thoughts on NiGHTS later, hopefully soon.

So, what's happening, forum? :3c

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
Welcome back :3

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!
Welcome back!

Don't worry about the unfortunate implications of your name. I've been told my name sounds like it has a double meaning. :mellow:

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Interests:Catholicism/Catholic Church, NiGHTS (of course), Klonoa, Star Trek (except the last series, Enterprise), My Favorite Martian (60s show, not the 1999 movie), Pokemon (anime through Johto and all games), Zelda, Mega Man, reading, writing, drawing, hanging out with my friends, other fun videogames, a good joke
I remember the name. No, I didn't think of any bad connotations. :mellow: Probably because I'm a sheltered upper-middle-class suburb person fresh out of high school. I only know a vixen as a fox. :) Welcome back!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users