Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hey all you people

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

firelord767

firelord767

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
  • Location:The land of the rising sun. Yeah, thats right. Long Island.
  • Interests:Beyblades, Pokemon, The Beatles and the rest of the British Invasion (was Neil Young British? Bah, who cares), Pinball, A-Life, Science, Smash Bros, Coding and Moding and the like, and possible space colonization. Oh yeah, and NiGHTS.
Hello NiGHTS into Dreams .Com! I am firelord767, and while you may not know me, i already owe you an apalogy because this post is doomed to failure kaws ima typin on my DSi. Sorry you had to click it. I also owe the staff an apalogy because i thought activation was instant after verifacation and verified twice because it didnt. More work for you guys, sorry.

NiGHTS! I always knew he excisted because of SADX NiD pinball and SPP NiD pinball (hi-score for the latter is around 30,000,000 which doesn't even touch the default scores) but i never knew that JoD was the first game in soooooo many years, or that Pians are nothing like chao. They don't evolve, they breed like bunnies (as has been stated over 9000 times) and are butt-ugly. I hope a Pian alternative will be avialible if My Dream returns in NiGHTS 3. I do credit them, however, for bringing me to NiGHTS. I look for a chao substitute until SA3, i find NiGHTS and NiD.com. I never knew the Flamboyant Purple Jester of Justice had such a great fanbase!

I has a wii, but i don't has JoD. Oh, i'll get it though!

infractus

infractus

former Secretary of Balloon Doggies

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:Anything, everything, because I like things.
So far as I can tell, I don't think I saw two profiles to verify. If you've ended up with a second account (using a different IP and email address), let us know.
Otherwise, welcome!

I've been seeing Journey of Dreams in the sale bins all around various stores (which is sad, but also advantageous), so you shouldn't face any trouble at all finding a copy for yourself.

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!
Pians are cute in JoD. In NiD, though? Eek.

Welcome to the forums. :P

firelord767

firelord767

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
  • Interests:Beyblades, Pokemon, The Beatles and the rest of the British Invasion (was Neil Young British? Bah, who cares), Pinball, A-Life, Science, Smash Bros, Coding and Moding and the like, and possible space colonization. Oh yeah, and NiGHTS.
Gee, thanks! Ugh, now I'm on a computer and feel the need to hit the edit button on the OP and make my hello thread more detailed and less n00bish. Would that throw anybody off?

JoD in random salesbins? No showcases? I may have to force the cashier to share me in a moment of silence before snagging my copy!

Pians are cute in JoD. In NiD, though? Eek.

The whole bald-middle-aged-man head on weird fairy body throws me off no matter how Hi-Quality the graphics are. However, knowing how much i loved Chao, i'll be spending plenty of Saturday... NiGHTS (haha. I crack myself up) in My Dream anyway trying to make sure population control doesn't kill my favorites.

Thanks again for posting!

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
Welcome to my forums :mellow:

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Interests:Catholicism/Catholic Church, NiGHTS (of course), Klonoa, Star Trek (except the last series, Enterprise), My Favorite Martian (60s show, not the 1999 movie), Pokemon (anime through Johto and all games), Zelda, Mega Man, reading, writing, drawing, hanging out with my friends, other fun videogames, a good joke
Yeah, JoD's going for $10 used, $10-15 new at my local GameStop << Funny enough, one friend of mine who hasn't played NiGHTS yet tried looking for one a while ago, and they were all sold out when she got together the money. Not sure of its status over where you are, but you might want to get it soon just to be sure. In not too long, it could be an ebay exclusive.

Glad to have you! Welcome to the fanbase :mellow:

daru

daru

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts
  • Interests:playing with my band called the sonics <br />i am trying to get my art back on track <br />and i am into video games
hi

firelord767

firelord767

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
As soon as i'm SURE that the thread is dead, you all storm in! Sorry i haven't check in...

@TRiPPY- Thank you for welcoming me to your forums. You did a great job!

@Penelopi- I actually nagged a copy 2 days ago for ten bucks at gamestop used. I imagine it was the last one, but i wasn't there. My mom had to get it kaws i was at track. Apparently, she actually kinda just grabbed a game, and coincidence of coincidences, it had a Purple Jester on the cover. That kinda luck is insane.

And i am now apparently part of the fanbase. Without an initiation. Good. I'll never drink your mystery liquid. Thanks!

@Daru- hi!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users