Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

LUCiD

LUCiD

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 164 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, NiGHTS, (of course), video games, surfing the web, Disney, animals, music, etc...
I was just wondering because I was unable to get it when it came out yesterday due to a lack of money. So I'll have to wait about a month now for the money to come in so I can buy my game. T_T Anyways, has anyone played it? If so, how is it? Also, don't forget to put up spoiler tags for people like us who can't get their hands on the game yet. ^^'

Mitsuu

Mitsuu

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 317 posts
It's pretty good, though the targeting system is getting on my nerves. I feel it's way too easy to level up. It looks like there might be a lot of that "huge area with nothing in it" crap that Kingdom Hearts 2 did a lot.

LUCiD

LUCiD

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 164 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, NiGHTS, (of course), video games, surfing the web, Disney, animals, music, etc...

It's pretty good, though the targeting system is getting on my nerves. I feel it's way too easy to level up. It looks like there might be a lot of that "huge area with nothing in it" crap that Kingdom Hearts 2 did a lot.

Ugh, I hate that. XD I'm still going to get this game if only for the sentimental part of it. I never actually finished a game in the series before, I was close, but it got deleted. *twitch*

Mitsuu

Mitsuu

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 317 posts
Leonard Nimoy and Mark Hamill are both voice actors for it, Leonard Nimoy as Xehanort. It's pretty awesome.

JaxTH

JaxTH

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts
  • Interests:Video Games
    Anime
    Video Game music (I am a video game music junkie)
    Anime music
    Music with a good beat
    Reading Manga
    Food
    Churros (They are so great they get their own category)
    Ramen (It gets its own category too)
    Friendly people
    YouTube
    Watching Time Attacks/Speed Runs

It's easy to level up because your HP never rises unless you meld the three HP ups and do Mirage arena. Even then it's not like you'd ever have 300HP at any point in the game.

Dex la Cabra

Dex la Cabra

OVERLORD

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts
  • Interests:Becoming the Breakdance King.

Leonard Nimoy and Mark Hamill are both voice actors for it, Leonard Nimoy as Xehanort. It's pretty awesome.

wait, who does mark hamill voice? :P

i have the game, although i've only done aqua and ventus so far, sonic games and work keep distracting me from it XD ive enjoyed what i've played so far though and i love the unversed boss theme 1!

Mitsuu

Mitsuu

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 317 posts
Mark Hamill is Eraqus... And how come you haven't done Terra's already? The recommended play order is Terra/Ventus/Aqua.

Dex la Cabra

Dex la Cabra

OVERLORD

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts
  • Interests:Becoming the Breakdance King.

Mark Hamill is Eraqus... And how come you haven't done Terra's already? The recommended play order is Terra/Ventus/Aqua.

i wasnt even aware there WAS a recommended play order! XD damn, i did the complete opposite of it aswell!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users