Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Nightmaren Character Creator/Dress Up

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Twin Seeds

Twin Seeds

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
If something like this doesn't exist, someone should make it I think. I often look for random character creators and dress ups.

Recently i'm looking for a 'Maren dresser-upper type deal and i can't find one.

I'd make it myself but i don't have flash or any flash-like programs, and my drawing skill is sub-par in school teacher terms, meaning of course absolute wtfisthatcraptatsic.

soo, would this be awesome?

despite having no valuable skill it sounded like something fun to do as a group for people who do have the skill.

Another thought i had was maybe NightsintoDreams.com could host the game when its finished. i'm sure it'd draw in a lot of people to have something like that and even if it didn't, everyone else would have fun who's already here.

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!
It could be pretty basic to do as a flash game. If anyone remembers the Sonic Character Creator, I assume that's what you want, but applied to NiGHTS? Really, the Sonic creator could work to give you basic ideas, since NiGHTS and Sonic have a similar style. Here's the game:

http://devbook.com/c...creators/sonic/

Twin Seeds

Twin Seeds

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
Yes i remember that ^_^ had a lot of fun messing with it.

I just thought that maybe a Nights-specific one would be a fun little idea. Like i said, i have only a passing knowledge of flash and my art is sub-par at the best of times, but it could be something fun to work on for someone a bit better at them than i am.

sapphire

sapphire

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts
  • Interests:Sonic and Sega, everything music, turtles, and all things geeky.
This is a sweet idea. If only I had the skills to make such a thing...

LUCiD

LUCiD

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 164 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, NiGHTS, (of course), video games, surfing the web, Disney, animals, music, etc...
I wish someone would make one. I couldn't because of a severe suckage when it comes to my art. ^^; But until then I'll stick to tracing. ^^; (Just learned how so I can improve my fc's look. :D)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users