Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Two old promotional posters

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Air_Nights

Air_Nights

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
Hi, I have two promotional posters of NiGHTS into Dreams...

Posted Image

Posted Image

I found them here, an old NiGHTS fansite: http://www.freewebs....icked/index.htm

There's some nice MIDI music on there too. :lol:

sapphire

sapphire

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts
  • Interests:Sonic and Sega, everything music, turtles, and all things geeky.
I like what they did there on that last one. I've seen the first one before though. Not in real life, though. Man, that would've been awesome.

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!
That second one totally changes my interpretation of the phrase "NiGHTS into Dreams" for the better. :lol:

I remember seeing the first one in a magazine a long time ago, way before I had a Saturn and NiD. It was cool. :D

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Books, Music, Guitar, Anime, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Movies
Oh how I'd love to have real copies of those promotional posters... I'd hang them on a wall in my room for sure. Those are awesome! I don't think I'd actually use the pillow case. I don't want any of it to fade.

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
I remember the first ad by heart. Recently, I manipulated it for the NiD15 campaign but I decided to not put it up here since I felt it was lazily done and just bland. Here it is by the way:

Posted Image

I can't say I've seen the other ad. Thanks for showing it. I'm always a fan of learning about old video game related items.

Veranai

Veranai

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • Interests:Reading. Drawing. Anime. Videogames. History. Cooking. Baking. Music in general.
I have seen the first one a few times, but the second one is new to me. *glee* And now I must check out this website. o-o

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!
iLL, I like it! It's subtle, but gets the point across. :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users