Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Handheld NiGHTS game

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Huruyami

Huruyami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 622 posts
I know there are two versions, I just bought the one that looks like a game controller with the screen in the middle on eBay for about 11 dollars (including shipping.) I didn't think I'd get it that low o__O Anyway, does anybody else have any of the hand helds? I'm excited for it to get here :3

Nemoide

Nemoide

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Interests:Things
I don't have it but I've played many a similar LCD handheld game in my time. Let me tell you $11 is what used version should be selling for - they're certainly not over $150 worth of fun.

Huruyami

Huruyami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 622 posts
@Nemoide oh, I definitely agree. I see them selling for 150+ all the time, and I thought it was the dumbest thing ever. I guess I got really lucky when I bid 15 dollars and it only went up to 5.50. There's an unopened handheld on sale right now thats the flip-top thats going for 130. I think that one's a little more agreeable since it's still in the original packaging and everything, but it's still alot and I doubt anyone is going to spend that much for it.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
i have the fliptop one in its packaging too, but i've played the indenticle flat one. as a game it's a bit bland but when have lcd games ever been mindblowing *lol*
Nice collectors item to have, definately not worth over £40 in personal value so you got yourself a deal. i seen one on ebay for $400 once *lmao*

*types with one hand eating breakfast*

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!
$400? That LCD game had better be made of solid gold. ;)

Huruyami

Huruyami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 622 posts
400? @__@ thats insanity

Dark Matter

Dark Matter

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
i paid $600 on mine. Shipping not included. Have i been... S-T-O-L-E-N?
Hell yeah.

Huruyami

Huruyami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 622 posts
O___O

600dollarssaywhat

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users