Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hi there!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

Luna the Nightmaren

Luna the Nightmaren

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Hello fellow NiGHTS fan I'm from the U.S.A in NY in the city that never sleeps (seriously it's hard trying to dream when all sorts of loud noises come from outside and eye piersing lights.) I love anime especialy if it has hot rocking japanies music and lots of action and laughs, and you better not give me chocolate(or any sweets in that case) unless you want to see my fan/hyper girl side of me. But I warn you to never make me angry because you will pay dearly, besides no one likes to be in a bad mood. Also never exclude me from something fun or anything that has to do with mayhem(lol can't spell) I like to take part of the action even though I can be shy sometimes especially when participating in class. :blink: Sorry it took so long in starting to post things but I will, it's that life has been keeping super busy.

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Interests:Catholicism/Catholic Church, NiGHTS (of course), Klonoa, Star Trek (except the last series, Enterprise), My Favorite Martian (60s show, not the 1999 movie), Pokemon (anime through Johto and all games), Zelda, Mega Man, reading, writing, drawing, hanging out with my friends, other fun videogames, a good joke
Life keeps us all busy at one point or another. :blink: Hello, and welcome to the NiGHTS forums!
P.S. I love chocolate. :3

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!
Welcome! There's always enough mayhem going on to be sure that you'll never be left out. :blink:

Ozcrash

Ozcrash

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
Hi! :blink:

Level 99

Level 99

OMNIPOTENT GENIUS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 100,263 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Video Games, Music, Video Game Music, the gym, sleeping, good people, good food, funny things, horror movies, and ballroom dancing. Probably more, but that's a good list.
Uncle 99 feels that your avatar picture perfectly embodies the spirit of your original post here, lol. The internet in-general is not in the habit of excluding anyone, so if it seems like we're all deliberately ignoring you it's cause we are...I'm kidding, I'M KIDDING! Haha, welcome and enjoy yourself.

"If the city never sleeps, how does it dream?"

sapphire

sapphire

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts
  • Interests:Sonic and Sega, everything music, turtles, and all things geeky.
NYC. Fun! I've been there all of one time. VERY loud.

Anyway, welcome. And did you eat chocolate while writing that post? It seems like it. :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users