Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

E3 2010 Discussion Thread

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

Leonhart

Leonhart

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • Interests:Ice-cream. And pie.
Okayz, E3 2010 is nearly upon us. Discuss what you think will be shown and unveiled at the event.

I hope Capcom reveal a new Resident Evil title~ And Konami, please make sure Silent Hill 6 is NOT the end of the series! T__T

Oh, and yes plz 3DS. Nomnomnom.

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Woah, has it really come around that fast? o.O man, the years are flying by.

As for E3 though, i'm expecting Square Enix to pull something out of their ass. I don't think it will be FF7 though i certainly would like it.
Capcom will probably show off MvC3 so i'm looking forward to that.

Erm. Fallout: New Vegas will probably make an appearance.

Other than that, i can't think of anything else.

Zero-Shift

Zero-Shift

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts
  • Interests:Nerdy stuff.
E3 just doesn't elicit the same kind of excitement it used to anymore, for me anyway. There are only two things I'm paying attention to really this year.

-Anything regarding MvC3
-The possible US release date of Hokuto Musou

My expectations are non-existent. I plan to skip press conferences this year (especially Nintendo's) and hope to be surprised.

Lenneth

Lenneth

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 198 posts
Well since the last years of E3 were a bit sucky, I don't have that much expectations. Just show me a few screens of Zelda Wii and I'll be happy.^^ Oh and maybe Kirby Wii? Pretty please Q___q That would totally make my day.<3

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!

Well since the last years of E3 were a bit sucky, I don't have that much expectations. Just show me a few screens of Zelda Wii and I'll be happy.^^ Oh and maybe Kirby Wii? Pretty please Q___q That would totally make my day.<3

Agreed. It seemed like moments ago project Natal was announced and the internet wet itself with joy. :)

Zero-Shift

Zero-Shift

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts
You know, I just remembered the single thing I hope to hear more than anything else at E3 this year. Please, please, please Sega, confirm a US console release of Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown. I don't think I've ever wanted as badly as this one and that says a lot considering how badly I wanted Street Fighter 4.

This teaser still sends a chill up my spine.

Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown trailer

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
It's so weird seeing so many E3 trailers right now and E3 isn't until next week.

E3 just doesn't elicit the same kind of excitement it used to anymore, for me anyway. There are only two things I'm paying attention to really this year.

-Anything regarding MvC3
-The possible US release date of Hokuto Musou

My expectations are non-existent. I plan to skip press conferences this year (especially Nintendo's) and hope to be surprised.

I know what you mean. I'm excited but I really don't know why. It feels like everything's been talked about already. I bet there's gonna be way too much emphasis on motion controls.

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  • Interests:Things that are interesting
All I'm looking forward to the announcement of Professor Layton 3 stateside.

How much do you guys think Nintendo's Hardcore gamers outreach is just going to be the new metroid game and nothing else? :)

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
I want to see more of Sonic Colors, The Last Guardian, LBP2, and of course, MVC3. I'll also be curious to see any notable changes they've made to Sonic 4.

Now there's a new MK game coming http://www.1up.com/d...ory?cId=3179753

Looks like they're trying to do like what Capcom did with SFIV.. (well they'd certainly hope they accomplish this)

More news.. Dreamcast games are coming to XBLA and PSN.. Crazy Taxi and Sonic Adventure kick it off

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!

All I'm looking forward to the announcement of Professor Layton 3 stateside.

How much do you guys think Nintendo's Hardcore gamers outreach is just going to be the new metroid game and nothing else? :)

There is the new Zelda game! :D

Maybe E3 seems so much less exciting because of the internet. We used to have E3 and magazines to tell about games, but now gossip sites leak information daily.

Nemoide

Nemoide

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Interests:Things
I suppose I would most like for Konami to announce something on the Bemani front. I want to know what the deal is with the Dance Dance Revolution for 360/PS3 that was announced a while back but seems to have fallen into the abyss.

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
Some people are saying that the new Need For Speed game has been leaked by GTTV. I think they may be right.

Posted Image

Zero-Shift

Zero-Shift

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts
Well, now I have one less thing to pay attention to this E3. Hokuto Musou was apparently announced in a press release to be getting a US release as Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage sometime this Fall. Cool cool.

I remembered a few little things I want to keep an eye on this year, like Dead Space 2, but I just can't for the life of me shake this incredible feeling of "meh" about E3. I don't want to feel "meh" though, I want to be excited.

One thing I'm having real trouble deciding on is if I should watch the press conferences. I was planning not to but it hard to commit to. On one hand I'd like to see any big announcements, and by big I mean completely unexpected game reveals or something. On the other hand I don't want to sit through 60+ minutes of corporate dudes droning on about their quarterly profits and market penetration and sh!t when I've got better things to do on my day off.

It's quite the conundrum.

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Project Natal has been confirmed to now be called 'Kinect'. Really? Wow. Oh my.

Guess E3 has technically started early if stuff is already beginning to come out. If you all find anything of interest be sure to post it here. Have a fun week :D (kinda wish i was at home watching it all live but OH WELL).

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
Sonic's first foray onto Kinect has been announced- http://blogs.sega.co...onicfreeriders/

Sonic Free Riders.

Zero-Shift

Zero-Shift

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts
Welp, first day, not much stands out in my mind as nothing was unexpected. My current thought on stuff that had me a bit more interested.

-Assassin's Creed Brotherhood has me curious. I love the series so I'll give it a shot. Co-op assassinations is a very promising notion in a stealth game. If it's anything like the multiplayer in Splinter Cell: Chaos Theorey, I'll be ecstatic.

-I'm surprised by how much I'm looking forward to Dead Space 2. The first didn't exactly blow me away, but it's grown on me and the sequel seems to be upping the spectacle and playing to the strengths of the first. I'm rather excited.

-I still don't give a flying f*** about Kinect/Natal.

-The new 360 is neat. Certainly a good option for people who don't already have one. Personally, I don't have much reason to pick one up. My current 120G Harddrive isn't even halfway full, I've had a WiFi adaptor for over a year now and, as already stated, I don't care about Kinect. Still, definitely a good bundle.

-Supposedly, Capcom has some huge reveal in store. Finally, something to get my blood boiling over.

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
I'm still interested in Kinect, though i'm worrying it's trying to replace the controller entirely. That new dashboard, is that specifcly for Kinect or will we still be able to use the controllers?

Furthermore, i'm still waiting for a game on Kinect that's to my tastesHOLY sh!t!!! THAT BREAK DANCING GAME LOOKS AWESOME!!! ok, now i've found a game i like! ^___^

Every other Kinect game looks a bit bleh. The kart games 'medicore', the animal game is cute because i've never owned a pet before so that might bring some novelty to a person like me, but it wouldn't be anything i'd fangasm over.

Everything EA showed me bored the hell from out of me. Boring war games, i'm fed up with war games, it's dissrespectful too if you ask me but whatever. So no, war games are boring. Sport games do nothing for me, and i don't care too much for American Football so the hype over that Madden game was lost on me.

I really wanted to be excited for the new Need for Speed game, i'm somewhat of a loose racing game fan, i prefer street racing to circuit based racing and i really wanted to like what i was seeing but i just couldn't get in to it.

A Michael Jackson game was also announced so that has taken my interest.

erm ...the Forza Kinect game might appeal to me for a few minutes. Might feel like i actually own a kick ass car, lol.

The new Xbox looks nice. I want one. Just not right now. I hope i can transfer game data over, i'd hate to have to play all these bloody games again, lol XD;;

And now that i've started wearing purple and green clothing it's funny to see Microsoft use the same colour combination with their Kinect boxes. Pretty!

Oh, yeah. Fable 3 is coming along as expected so no doubt i'll be picking that up.

Metal Gear Rising, i'm hoping, turns out well.

All in all, it wasn't bad. I did kinda enjoy watching it yesterday, i must admit. Even if nothing groundbreaking happened.

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
I woke up with a serious gaming hangover. My head was throbbing and I couldn't remember any games that I saw yesterday except Child of Eden. I'm reading the latest post in this thread and my mind still isn't computing anything. I must have an overload or something or maybe this E3 just isn't that special so far.

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
Note: Sly Cooper collection with improved 3D confirmed for PS3

C'mon, Team Ico collection..

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  • Interests:Things that are interesting
Wow.

Just, WOW.

Just got back from watching my DVR recording of nintendo's conference. And I must say it was better then last years by at least Half a mile. I was shocked to see how the new zelda's coloring style is cell shading ALA Wind waker. Poor guys with there technological difficulties. Besides the look at Epic Mickey, not that much interested me.

That is until the 3DS. I'm still A little skeptical, but Hey, If it means a new Layton and a Kid Icurus, I might just consider it.

I don't really care about Kinect. Sony, I'm sorry, but your newfangled "move" controller reminds me too much of the Weatherball we used to have around here to really focus on how "OMGLOLBBQ!!11!!" awesome it may or may not be.

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
Kirby: Epic Yarn (hope they change the title) literally blew me away with it's art style. It took me about a second to get adjusted to it but when I did I couldn't turn my eyes away. I did notice though that Kirby wasn't using his suck power. Still, it's great to see Kirby in an adventure. Same with DK and his crew who I'm glad are finally back to what they do best.

Sony's conference went from meh to great to "OH MY GOD KEVIN BUTLER!" to "OMG LITTLEBIGPLANET 2 GAMEPLAY!" to "hmm that's interesting" to "Ya know, I've never been that into the Twisted Metal series but I could probably get into this."

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Ya know, as much as it pains me to say this but Nintendo really did a great job out there today.

They have been getting a lot of complaints about selling out to the casual market over the last few years, even i feel they did. So many fans were asking for old IP's to be revisited and what with WiiResort, WiiFit and WiiMusic coming out it just seemed like Nintendo were not listening to their fans, instead going where the money went.
But they really flipped that around this year.

I'm not a Nintendo fan. I like them, i think their IP's are indeed nice and i can appreciate when fans are answered. GoldenEye, Donkey Kong Country, Star Fox, Kid Icarus, Kirby ...all of these were being asked for by the fans. And today Nindento delivered it to them. And you could genuinely hear it in the crowd, they ate that up. They loved seeing it.

Kid Icarus' comeback was well done, Pit even saying to the fans watching the trailer - "sorry to keep you waiting" ..... How i would have loved it if SEGA had treated NiGHTS in the same way, treated NiGHTS as an important IP that people had cherished and wished to revisit after a long hiatus.

So, for Nintendo i throw an encore because when they bring something back to the fans they really bring it back. I wish SEGA would listen to their fans in the same light as this.

Part of me really wants to now ask Miyamoto if there's any way he could do a NiGHTS game afterall. If just for the reason that NiGHTS deserves to be treated better.

shadow1111111

shadow1111111

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 111 posts
Sign me up for a 3DS! I don't even care about the 3D (if it sucks, it can be turned off!). I want all those great games! Kid Icarus, Ocarina of Time and Star Fox 64 remakes, more Kingdom Hearts (!!!!), a new Paper Mario rpg, Metal Gear (remake or side dish?) (!), Mario Kart, and Chocobo Racing 3D! Plus the Kingdom Hearts announcement says "Final Fantasy series." Imagine the rage that would come from fanboys if the 3DS was what got the FFVII remake! I'd get it!

Kirby looks extremely AWWW and inventive. Probably takes after LittleBigPlanet visual design-wise, but I don't care. LBP isn't that fun anyway. Great to see Donkey Kong County return, and Epic Mickey looks interesting. Not sure how I feel about it at the moment. I think I've over hyped myself with it since its announcement. All of the Gamespot editors seem impressed, so I'm hopeful.

Leonhart

Leonhart

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • Interests:Ice-cream. And pie.
All this 3DS News is making me dizzy~ @_@

YESYESYESYES NEW PAPER MARIO! Also the screens for Resident Evil: Revelations are so confusing...Why is there two Chris's? AND WHY IS JILL POINTING HER GUNS AT THEM?!?!?

Chao Freak 1

Chao Freak 1

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 137 posts
  • Interests:Space Channel 5, NiGHTS, VOCALOID, the Dream Dimention, Art
There's some footage of Sonic FreeRiders~ Looks amazing~

TRAViS

TRAViS

THE GUY THAT BOUGHT THE BETA

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 662 posts
I wasn't entirely blown away because everything is still current-gen (no, kinect and move do NOT qualify as next gen or even half-gen, and the 3DS is another device like the Wii built on a gimmick). Though some of my favorite games are getting sequels like Goldeneye and Need For Speed Hot Pursuit. Since I don't own a PS3 (yet!), Kinect looks interesting, and might be worth picking up if some good games come along that deliver a heightened sense of gliding, spiraling, and looping.

Oh yes, I just went there. Can't a man dream? :)

Chao Freak 1

Chao Freak 1

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 137 posts
  • Interests:Space Channel 5, NiGHTS, VOCALOID, the Dream Dimention, Art
You know... Just thought. It'd be way cool is they made a NiGHTS game for Natal that's played like the SEGA Superstars eyetoy game. That was insanely fun.

Zero-Shift

Zero-Shift

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts
And now my thoughts of today. Now keep in mind a lot of this has to do with Nintendo and I am very bitter and frustrated so don't be surprised if my comments seems especially cynical. They've been filtered through anger and spite before coming out of my mouth.

-Marvel vs. Capcom 3 gave me special feelings. It's still practically a year away but this rough build looks superb. I saw gameplay from both MvC2 and TvC and it looks very cool. What really impressed me was the presentational style with it's obvious comic book influences. I really liked the bright colors, the bubbly format of the combo letters and those totally retro yellow flashes when attacks hit. This is shaping up to be great.

-Nintendo's press conference was solid and you want to know why? Because of all sequels and familiar franchises Nintendo is known and loved for. The same franchises that have been neglected pretty much since DS picked up steam and the Wii launched. To me the conference kinda felt like Nintendo crawling of their knees to apologize to their core fanbase they've alienated all these years. The resurrection of Kid Icarus, a game that hasn't had a sequel in over 20 years despite fan demand indicates as much to me. And maybe it's because I'm a spiteful bastard at times but the Zelda demo's "technical problems" kind of felt like karma in action. With that said I'll go onto games.

-The new Zelda doesn't really excite me. For me Zelda has bee in a rut since Wind Waker and this new one doesn't appear to do anything innovative to excite me. I also sincerely hope that somehow there is an option for a traditional control scheme because the I still don't believe the Wiimote is a very precise or effective means of control, especially in games heavy with action. As for the art direction, it looks solid. I tend to prefer a certain degree of grit in Zelda art direction. Wind Wakers cel shading was good but I hated its art direction. Conversely I though Twilight Princess was too gritty and not colorful enough. I like how this new Zelda is trying to strike a happy medium. Time will tell though.

-Metroid Other M looks stellar. Team Ninja is a very capable group of developers and as long as Itagaki isn't part of them anymore, I look forward to anything they put out. This game looks very exciting and appears to hearken back a bit to the style of older Metroids. I can't wait.

-Kid Icarus looks like a blast. I may have hated the original but this looks flat out cool. It appears to be some kind of hybrid of an action game and a rail shooter, a genre I adore. It almost seems to have some Star Fox-esque qualities at times. A lot can go wrong with these hybrid style games but it looks promising for now.

-Kirby: Epic Yarn has an impressive art style/gameplay function going for it. I'm not much for Kirby but this can wind up being pretty cool.

-A new, proper Donkey Kong being made is good news. Knowing it's being developed by Retro is even better. If anyone can do it, they can. Retro are geniuses as far as I'm concerned.

-3DS sounds like another gimmick but I'll pick it up just because I haven't upgraded my 1st generation DS yet. At the end of the day I think it really just a DS with more bells and whistles though I think it's a bit of a kick to the nuts that Nintendo had to put out the DSi, and even worse, the DSi XL before this. Couldn't they have just waited a year? Damn.

-Metal Gear Rising looks cool. Not a stealth game, but I'm fine with that. Kojima hasn't done straight action since Z.O.E The 2nd Runner. More action is good.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
Marvel vs. Capcom 3-
:) did you see the gameplay videos? Oh god total love.

Nemoide

Nemoide

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts

-3DS sounds like another gimmick but I'll pick it up just because I haven't upgraded my 1st generation DS yet. At the end of the day I think it really just a DS with more bells and whistles though I think it's a bit of a kick to the nuts that Nintendo had to put out the DSi, and even worse, the DSi XL before this. Couldn't they have just waited a year? Damn.

I haven't upgraded my 1st generation DS either. But I'm thinking of getting the DSi XL anyway, once the price drops, because it's screen is so much larger.
The 3DS doesn't particularly light my fire - the graphics are good but I'm unsure how 3D will effect gameplay, or if third party developers will support it. While this is a much better than the Virtual Boy, I can't help but be reminded of Nintendo's last effort to create a 3D portable console...

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
Ahahah real portable that was.

Jof

Jof

Beard status: Distinctly Hobo.

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,388,607 posts
  • Interests:Making NiGHTS shine. In an oily way.

Ahahah real portable that was.

My friend David got one off eBay some time ago. Had a shot of it for about 2minutes and I started crying. Who the hell let that through H&S?

Zero-Shift

Zero-Shift

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts
Another day another segment of thought on stuff that stands out. This E3 is shaping up to be such a mechanical affair. Maybe it can pull something out of nowhere before it's over, but with major press conferences over I doubt it.

-New Silent Hill revealed. This is a good and bad thing for me. On one hand I love Silent Hill. On the other, recent installments haven't been especially impressive. I long for the old days of intelligent stories and slowly built atmosphere. I hope this delivers, but I won't hold my breath.

-Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 looks just as mind-blowing as I'd hoped. Good god I can't wait.

-Sonic Colors looks like Sonic Unleashed without the werehog which is a very good thing. Still, this is Sonic so I'm sure some kind of damnable gimmick will rear its ugly head.

-Vanquished holds a lot of promise. While it maybe another 3rd person shooter it appears to be trying something different by upping the general pace considerably among other things. With a brilliant man like Shinji Mikami heading a talented group like Platinum I'd be surprised if the results are anything less than good. This is the man behind Resident Evil 4 after all.

-Many, many expected sequels that we already knew about don't exactly make this the most stimulating E3. Seeing stuff 'm looking forward to is fine, but it doesn't really get my blood boiling like an exciting new original title. I really wish we were seeing more new IPs.

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
lol, a Kinect NiGHTS game- to Drill Dash, just spin around really fast! To Paraloop, run around in a circle!

Kirby's new game is freakin adorable, and I'm even more psyched for Sonic Colors after seeing gameplay.

Indeed, seeing how Nintendo is treating the new Kid Icarus game makes me wish Sega did the same for NiGHTS.

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
My goodness, Ninty is the only company not to focus on controller doodads this year. That's quite a change! I guess they decided that after the Wii vitality sensor or whatnot went nowhere, it was time to focus on games, not gimmick. Which brings me to the 3DS (cute name). It could be fun, but the DSs are coming out way too rapidly. Then again I *just* got around to picking up a DS Lite (and only because it was a really cheap Triforce edition), so I shouldn't complain. :D

Nemoide

Nemoide

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
Alright, so I'm not too involved with the pulse of the video game world. I tend to play older games.

But there were a few things that got me excited. Child of Eden looks awesome. I'm still not sold on the Kinect, but it looks so Rez-like that I imagine the experience can actually be designed to work well. At least it would if I had a bigger TV...

Castlevania: Harmony of Despair - I'm not yet sold on 3D Castlevania games, and I've never played a Hideo Kojima game, so Lords of Shadow doesn't get me super-excited. But a 2D multiplayer one? Awesome. I all of the post-Symphony of the Night 2D Castlevania games have been rock solid.

Otomedius Excellent - A hardcore 2D shooter with cute anime girls? This is my kind of game. All the way.

Other than that... not too much that makes me seriously excited that I didn't already know about. (Of course I will be getting Dead Rising 2; I didn't need to find out that the DLC prequel is serious in order for me to reach this decision!)

I would have liked to see something about Beyond Good & Evil 2, but I feel like that's a game that will take patience more than anything else...

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
Nemiode, I've read that Child of Eden is going to be on the PS3 as well and that both consoles will have the choice of using traditional controllers. When I read this news I got even more hyped for the game but in the process I lost interest in buying Kinect as I only have a PS3 and a Wii and I might as well save some money.

http://en.wikipedia....i/Child_of_Eden

Nemoide

Nemoide

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
My excitement for Child of Eden just went up 50 points. (Except I'll be getting the 360 version, even if I don't get a Kinect.)

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
Child of Eden looks like it could potentially be way more fun with Kinect, though if it works with Move that'll have to be good enough for me. *hates that he hasn't ever played Rez*

Nemoide

Nemoide

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
I hadn't played Rez until a bit over a month ago via Xbox Live Arcade. But I've since absolutely played the hell out of it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users