Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

*bounces around* Heya!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

GHOSTiESHADOW

GHOSTiESHADOW

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Oh hello there ~ !

Let's see... I recently got into the NiGHTS fandom.
Years ago, When I first saw NiGHTS at the pinball table in SA, and I thought he/she looked cool even back then. But I didn't really cared who it was.
(Fun fact, I THOUGHT NIGHTS WAS A OCTOPUS THE FIRST TIME I ENTERED THE PINBALL TABLE, OH LOL)
Now over the the present time, Thanks to Sonic & SEGA all star racing. (NiGHTS FLAGMAN/BABE FTW) I suddenly wanted to play JoD. I've had it for a long time, and havent touched it since ages ago when I got it as a birthday gift.
...Thats's how I got into the fandom. c:
I would love to play the orginal NiD too, it's on the first place in my ''games I need to play'' list. :c ..along with other SEGA games aswell. D:
Especially Space channel 5 and Jet Set Radio. Life is evil sometimes. xD;;

Oh well, I've been browsing this forum now and then for around two months. But I finally decided to join here :D
I live in Sweden, and you can call me Ghostie, please.
Eh, I love Sonic the hedgehog seriers, to collect Sonic stuff (I think I have a quite big collection right now.), NiGHTS, Horror (movies,books etc), Music, gaming,
art, languages, friends, traveling, cosplay, anime conventions , and just to have fun in general!

Ummm, I hope that's enough. xD I hope I'll get some friends here. :)

Sierra

Sierra

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • Interests:Books, gaming, animals, books, my computer, writing. Oh, did I mention books?
Y HALLO THAR!

Welcome to the forums. ^^ The NiGHTS pinball claims another for the horde. Er, I mean uh, fandom.

Fun fact: When I first played the NiGHTS pinball stage, I had no idea who any of the characters were and my screen resolution was too low to let me read any of the names except NiGHTS... So I made up my own story. It was pretty bizarre... XD

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Interests:Catholicism/Catholic Church, NiGHTS (of course), Klonoa, Star Trek (except the last series, Enterprise), My Favorite Martian (60s show, not the 1999 movie), Pokemon (anime through Johto and all games), Zelda, Mega Man, reading, writing, drawing, hanging out with my friends, other fun videogames, a good joke
Hello, and welcome. Don't mind the Nightmarens hiding in the shadows, they're not here to eat your soul. Seriously :D You can trust us. >:)

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!
Välkommen!

It's great that you decided to join after lurking for two months. We almost had to send Deadites to your house chanting, "JOIN US!" :)

Fun fact: When I first played the NiGHTS pinball stage, I had no idea who any of the characters were and my screen resolution was too low to let me read any of the names except NiGHTS... So I made up my own story. It was pretty bizarre... XD

So did I. :D I forget most of it, but I think it involved an evil circus...

sapphire

sapphire

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts
  • Interests:Sonic and Sega, everything music, turtles, and all things geeky.
NO YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO MAKE FRIENDS HERE.

Yeah, I didn't know any of the characters in the pinball table, either. My brother knew NiGHTS, though, and he told me about him/her. Then I got obsessed with NiGHTS pinball, and, like Noctourne and Sierra, made up a crazy story. I had NiGHTS as part of Sonic's universe, I believe.

Anyway, welcome!

(And I guess you can have a friend...)

GHOSTiESHADOW

GHOSTiESHADOW

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Awwh, Thanks for all the nice welcomings everyone ! :unsure:
It's pretty interesting to hear that you guys made up stories and such from the NiGHTS pinball. hehe. c:

Dex la Cabra

Dex la Cabra

OVERLORD

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts
  • Interests:Becoming the Breakdance King.
get JSR and SC5, they rule! XD hello, and welcome to the forums ;D im only just back myself from a brief absence! :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users