Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Pokémon Black and White Discussion Thread

• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

Leonhart

Leonhart

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • Interests:Ice-cream. And pie.

Posted Image Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

ACK! IT'S NEARLY HERE! THE 5TH GENERATION! =D

Discuss the revealed news and images, or even post your opinions about what you think they should include in the next step of the Pokemon Franchise.

Posted Image-Posted Image-Posted Image

* Get ready to embark on a brand new journey through the vibrant region of Ishuu, meeting new companions and Pokemon along the way!
* The adventure begins September 18 2010 for Japan and Spring/Autumn 2011 for the rest of the world.
* New features including Triple Battles, The C-Gear, Infrared and Online Connectivity to be introduced.
* Discover more than 100 new species of Pokemon.
* New characters such as Professor Araragi, your childhood friends Cheren and Belle, and the mysterious "N".

Posted Image

*Various Screenshots Section - Last Updated 17/07/2010~

*Sugimori Artwork Section - Last Updated 14/08/2010~

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

Sierra

Sierra

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • Interests:Books, gaming, animals, books, my computer, writing. Oh, did I mention books?
WUT.

They said there wasn't going to be a fifth gen! (I really should have seen this coming. >_>)

Where did you get your information?

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!
I heard a bit about it somewhere (Serebii.net?), but it never ceases to amaze me how long Pokemon has lasted. Especially with Platinum, HeartGold, and SoulSilver just out, it seems like Ninty's really churing out Pokemon games. Thouse Gold and Silver might be released to set the foundation for Black and White and get people familiar with the Pokewalker before B&W incorporate it in a major way. It's just a guess, but I don't see Nintendo inventing something opular then just ignoring it.

What do you suppose the thrid game of the generation will be? Grey? :D

Sierra

Sierra

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • Interests:Books, gaming, animals, books, my computer, writing. Oh, did I mention books?
Zen! XD

Quite frankly I'm sad they're making a new game. It means new mons, and the mons have been looking odder and odder since GSC. I'm pretty sure they're running out of ideas.

...I just remembered the awesome pokemon dream I had last night. Thanks, Leonhart + topic! I need to go write it down.

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
Sheesh, didn't they just came out with new ones? And I agree, many of the new Pokemon I see barely look like Pokemon anymore.

leox001

leox001

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts
Yawn, when are they going to make REAL 3D stuff, the scans and screens I saw about these new pokemon still use those dated sprites for people, and have a crappy camera angle.

The battles look like the scenery has depth, but the pokemon still are pixelated sprites.

I played enough pixelated 2D pokemon already, and loved it, but to get me back to play these "new" pokemons, they are going to need more than lame excuses for improvement. Seriously.

Leonhart

Leonhart

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts

WUT.

They said there wasn't going to be a fifth gen! (I really should have seen this coming. >_>)

Where did you get your information?

Serebii is da bomb for info<3 ~_~ http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

...I just remembered the awesome pokemon dream I had last night. Thanks, Leonhart + topic! I need to go write it down.

No problemo! ^__^

*want's to hear it*

What do you suppose the thrid game of the generation will be? Grey? :)

Lmao, that does make sense ^^

Sheesh, didn't they just came out with new ones? And I agree, many of the new Pokemon I see barely look like Pokemon anymore.

Well it's been nearly 4 years since they revealed the 4th Generation, so I kinda expected an announcement of a 5th around this time. Though I think that the thing wqith the newer Poke's appearances are inevitable, they have to try out some fresh ideas sooner or later, it's kinda up to the player if they like them or not.

I'm actually quite excited to see this new bunch of Poke's. I thought they did a really good job with all the New Evo's for the old Poke's in the previous Gen, here's hoping the'll make an awesome Farfetch'd or Dunsparce Evo! xD

I'll post the pics of Zorua and Zoroark just in case anyone has missed it:

Zorua - Dark TypePosted ImageEvolves to ->Posted ImageZoroark - Dark Type

New info to be released in CoroCoro on May 15th!

Lenneth

Lenneth

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 198 posts
I think it'll take me some time to get accostumed to the new perspective of the games, but it DOES look intresting to say the least. Although I'm a bit dissappointed by the fact that your Pokemon won't follow you like they did in HGSS and that the citys/landscapes don't look as vibrant. Seems like they chose a more technological look for the new region, which hopefully turns out good. It'll be a lot different from the other regions, since they looked so natural up until now. It also gives me the feeling that they'll cut every single old Pokemon from these games. I don't know why I get such weird thoughts from those screens, but maybe it's also that "restart" bit the developers talked about in an interview. Maybe it's also the fact that you don't see any Pikachu related Pokemon in those battle screens, which is kinda scary since it's their number 1 attention... uhm... no I'm not saying it, but yeah. Let's see what the next Pokemon Sunday will show us. There'll also be more informations in the CoroCoro issue coming May 15th.

edit: btw, just wanted to say that I think the male character looks fugly XD *the one standing in front of the house and the one in the cave must be the boy character I guess, otherwise it would get even more weird o.o*

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Interests:Catholicism/Catholic Church, NiGHTS (of course), Klonoa, Star Trek (except the last series, Enterprise), My Favorite Martian (60s show, not the 1999 movie), Pokemon (anime through Johto and all games), Zelda, Mega Man, reading, writing, drawing, hanging out with my friends, other fun videogames, a good joke
I'm liking the attempt at the new 3D-ier background. Maybe not perfect, but it shows that they're getting off their butts and finally taking a different graphical approach. Seriously, they've left the 2D alone for too long.

However, Zorua and Zoroark's appearances don't impress me too much. Zorua looks like a counterpart to Vulpix, as I've heard some note already on other sites. Zoroark strikes me as another Lucario-type, but I could be wrong. Really there's nothing wrong with Zorua, I'm just being too sensitive cause I'm tired of them revisiting old ideas like how they've made multiple butterflies, moths, 3-stage birds, snakes, cats, etc. But Zoroark...I'm just not digging the bipedal fox that wears a ponytail. I guess they like making humanized pokemon now because they think people will identify with them more, but they just look/feel odd to me. Kinda like those digitally altered photos of dogs with human faces.

Anyways...like I was with the end of the 3rd gen, I feel like I'm not at all done with the 4th gen, so I feel like it's a little too soon, but at the same time I want to see what they'll come up with. Hopefully something better than the names of the games themselves (I mean, Black & White? They haven't used up all the minerals yet. There's still Quartz, Opal, Amethyst...)

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts
  • Interests:Working on fixing my computer, browsing the internets, learning programming, reading, a nice cold cup of lemonade, sleeping, eating, typing, Minecraft, flooding Hyrule, asdcxsdeoscas...

Oh, and NiGHTS.
Hmm, Judging the screenshots, either the camera is,

1. Adjustable (Unlikely)

2. Fixed in different positions for different places. (Most likely),

Other then that, even though there seem to be a few little problems, it's starting to look like a very good game. This will be an almost for sure buy.

Leonhart

Leonhart

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
Serebii has stated that there may be a New Pokemon shown during Pokemon Sunday on the 9th of May. It's only speculations at the moment, but it may actually happen, seeing as the next CoroCoro is out on the 15th.

OHMIGOSHCANTWAIT~

EDEETZ: It's been basically confirmed! Bulbapedia Article

Leonhart

Leonhart

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
Here they are, silhouette's straight from Pokemon Sunday!

Posted Image

And a bigger pic, credit to PokeBeach:
Posted Image

Lenneth

Lenneth

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 198 posts
Hmm well at least they have interesting shapes. The middle one seems like a piggy to me and the right one like an otter. No idea about the left one though... Maybe some kind of mole/dinosaur thingy?xD And they also seem to be in the order which typing they have. A fire piggy seems kinda awkward to me... Roasted Bacon?O___O" Cruel world!

Auto-Fox

Auto-Fox

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
I like the name of the two new games, but honestly, I agree, there doesn't need to be a new game. Nintendo ought to take a page out of Toho's book, retire the franchise for a few years and then restart it with a fresh perspective.

Mr.Me

Mr.Me

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts
  • Interests:Most sega games, older games (N64 and back), music, internet. . .something else. . .

Hmm well at least they have interesting shapes. The middle one seems like a piggy to me and the right one like an otter. No idea about the left one though... Maybe some kind of mole/dinosaur thingy?xD And they also seem to be in the order which typing they have. A fire piggy seems kinda awkward to me... Roasted Bacon?O___O" Cruel world!

to me, the left looks like a duck, and following the trend, they like to show the 3 starter weaknesses as:

1 being it's weakness (grass)
2 being the pokemon (water)
3 being it's resistance (fire)

usually, fire is the top one though, so i guess they changed it

Leonhart

Leonhart

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
Okay everyone, here they are! ^__^

Posted Image

Awesome work Mr. Sugimori!

Mr.Me

Mr.Me

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts
  • Interests:Most sega games, older games (N64 and back), music, internet. . .something else. . .
well, looks like we were all wrong about the pig being a grass type xD

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
  • Interests:What?
Wow. I think the starters actually look LESS gay than the Gen 4 ones. But only slightly.

Generation 4 had THE dumbest, least desirable Pokemon yet. I like...maybe five out of the entire however many there are. So here's hoping for some not gay Pokemon. And judging by the starters........well..........

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!
I like the starters. The snowman/otter thing is cute, but the grass one doesn't look particularly new. It's not bad, but it's not unique, either.

Lenneth

Lenneth

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 198 posts
I don't understand why Mijumaru(the otter) is getting so much hate... It's seems so adorable to me Q__q
Anyhow, some more movie bits on PokeSunday:
http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

Seems like the sprites will move all the time. Not looking bad thus far, but it kinda bothers me that at least Entei still has his Platinum sprite, and I'm gonna bet it will be the same for all the old Pokemon. Gamefreak's gotten really lazy with sprites nowadays... Remember Gold and Silver, I mean the original versions? Where both games had different sprites for every Pokemon? I wish they'd bring that back D:

Leonhart

Leonhart

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
Introducing the new Cover Legendaries, Reshiram and Zekrom!

Posted Image

Auto-Fox

Auto-Fox

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
"We're not Digimon! We PROMISE!"

Lenneth

Lenneth

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 198 posts

"We're not Digimon! We PROMISE!"

Why is everyone comparing them to Digimon? I don't see that much resemblance x____X They're both series about cute and not so cute monsters, but that's all and I think the new legendaries look a whole lot better than Dialga and Palkia, at least they don't look like robots XD

edit: Also it's a mind-screw! Why is the white Pokemon featured in black and the black one in white? I wanted white, but don't like this devil thingy as much D:

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
Th legendaries remind me a lot of Dialga and Palika mixed with Darkrai and Togetic. ;) At least they look cool!

Leonhart

Leonhart

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
Sorry for being a bit late with this, but here are the next 7 New Pokemon! Also, the Professor of this region is a woman named Araragi!

White mousey thing: Chiraamii the Chinchilla Pokemon, Normal Type.

Cog duo thing: Giaru the Gear Pokemon, Steel Type.

Bird thang: Mamepato the Baby Pigeon Pokemon, Normal/Flying Type.

Cute pink Tapir thing: Munna the Dream Eater Pokemon, Psychic Type.

Gorilla/Doruma thing: Hihidoruma the Flaming Pokemon, Fire Type.

Zebra thang: Shimama the Charged Pokemon, Electric Type.

Crocodile with glasses: Meguroko the Desert Crocodile Pokemon, Dark/Ground Type.

I have to say, they all look awesome<3

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
Chiraamii makes me d'awww. :)

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Interests:Catholicism/Catholic Church, NiGHTS (of course), Klonoa, Star Trek (except the last series, Enterprise), My Favorite Martian (60s show, not the 1999 movie), Pokemon (anime through Johto and all games), Zelda, Mega Man, reading, writing, drawing, hanging out with my friends, other fun videogames, a good joke

edit: Also it's a mind-screw! Why is the white Pokemon featured in black and the black one in white? I wanted white, but don't like this devil thingy as much D:

That is weird. O.o I didn't notice that bit in the fine-type before. I'm honestly not sure which legendary I want. They both have good aesthetics (besides wtheck wind-turbine tails). I thought maybe the white one, but then my brother made a comment about the odd tuft down there, and now I'm not sure what to think of it. XD

@Noctourne: I agree. :3 So cute. I want it for a pet.

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
The black one looks like Slowking's shell-crown thingy is eating it's tail. I like how the white one looks fluffy, while the black one looks like it would be slick and metallic.

Lélis

Lélis

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • Interests:Games in general. I am a gamer<br />Cosplay - maybe you don't like but I LOVE<br />Sing - I am a good singer, so I like to sing. A LOT (and game music is my love)<br />And everthing that you would like to chat. I am not a quiet person xDDD
I am a huge pokemon fan! I really collect them all and stuff. I have been playing Pokémon since red/blue and every new version is an excitement. Sometimes I don't like the games, like Emerald and Ruby, but this Black/White is doing great. I like the idea of this 3D world, the 3 on 3 fight and the conection with the computer.
But this time speacially I didn't like the starters. ONLY the grass one. Ok, I LOVE grass/poison pokémon, but until today I liked the starters, but not this time. The Water one is terrible x_x And the Fire...well...not that good. Diamond/Pearl had much better starters (and for the first time I got a water pokemon than a grass on the beggining, Piplup *hearts*).

The trainers are great. I really love the girl design, much better than Dawn os May. The boy is sooo cool! And The fact of the professor being a woman, is very nice too. Her design is great like the others.

But it is true that my expectations a good on this new pokémon. I think the game is ambicious too, but I confess, I am dying to see it. Until the day, I will be playing lots of Diamond and HeartGold <3

Lélis

Lélis

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • Interests:Games in general. I am a gamer<br />Cosplay - maybe you don't like but I LOVE<br />Sing - I am a good singer, so I like to sing. A LOT (and game music is my love)<br />And everthing that you would like to chat. I am not a quiet person xDDD
Posted Image

3 on 3 match with new upcoming pokemons.
I don't like them :/ Got it from Serebii.net

Posted Image
An episode of Pokémon Sunday with Junichi Masuda himself revealing the first silhouette of "Zoroark"

DiENE

DiENE

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 491 posts
  • Interests:*Imagination<br />*Drawing<br />*Anime<br />*Video Games<br />*Dreaming<br />*Music

Posted Image

3 on 3 match with new upcoming pokemons.
I don't like them :/ Got it from Serebii.net

Posted Image
An episode of Pokémon Sunday with Junichi Masuda himself revealing the first silhouette of "Zoroark"

Yeah I'm not too sure I like those designs either, they have unnecessary details. Me thinks its only a matter of time before they can run out of unique ideas even if the imagination is infinite, they still have to look like Pokemon. These 3 things look foreign in a way. Maybe they wont when I see what they evolve from...

Lélis

Lélis

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
MORE INFO TODAY ABOUT THE GAME!

# Triple Battles First,
we have details on the Triple battles, showing how you can target with the middle Pokémon being able to target all three Pokémon and the ones at the sides being able to target the opposite one and the middle one. You also have the ability to switch Pokémon positions in battle.
If a Pokémon in the middle uses an attack that hits all Pokémon, then it will be very powerful

# There is a new ability called Telepathy (テレパシー) which allows the Pokémon to avoid receiving damage from its team-mates.

# There is also a new attack, name currently not given, which will cause all your team mates to avoid damage from attacks that would hurt all team members such as Earthquake.

# Global Link
The Global Link has two modes. One, where your Pokémon play in a dream and another is an online battling system. It appears that you have the ability to capture Pokémon not in the Isshu Dex within the Global Link and have them transferred back to your game. This can be done in the dream mode. As we said on Sunday, you access the Global Link when you have Musharna, the evolution of Munna.

* The Game Sync is accessible through the C Gear. Here, you can send a single Pokémon to the computer and the "dream world".
* In the world of dreams Pokémon have their own rooms that they can play in. They can play minigames with other Pokémon. Pokémon that your Pokémon becomes friends with in the dream world can be taken back to the real world
* If you are registed to the PGL, then you can play "Rating Mode" of "Random Match" at to the global terminal inside of the Pokémon center. It will send your battle results to a server gather them so you can see who is really strong.

# Version Changes
Gochiruzeru and Rankurusu are Version exclusives and Black City & White forest are in the same part of Isshu.

# There will also be other cities that vary in appearance based on your game

# Features
Using Infared, you have the ability of having speedy battles. This can be 2 or 4 Player. You can also trade this way on the spot from your box. You can automatically exchange friend codes over IR
# You have the ability to draw on your friends faces over the Live Caster video chat. Characters in game will also call you on the Live Caster from time to time
# There is also a gentleman in the game which will switch your game from the standard Hiragana/Katakana text to Kanji
# There is a feature called Feeling Check that checks players compatibility. One of the things it shows is a game where two people have to keep the same rythmn
# The High Link features mentioned yesterday have also been further confirmed and will involve meeting players over WiFi in the Isshu overworld and doing missions for them. This is as close to a MMORPG as we'll get
# The C Gear as we knew has abilities in InfraRed, Wireless & WiFi

# Characters

It seems that you, Beru and Cheren all get the starters from Professor Araragi, leaving none left out as all of you are beginning your journey together.
# Indicating that Isshu is far away, the routes have once again reset and will begin with Route 1
# N is one of the antagonists. N will keep coming to challenge you in order to confirm his ideas of justice. He calls Pokémon "Friends", but one of the screen shots shows him saying that he wants to split humans and Pokémon and divide them so it's black and white. He has the unique idea to set Pokémon free from people. He's looking for the power to bring his idea to fruition
# Makoma will give you the C Gear after you assist her with a task

Images
Posted Image

Trainner N
Posted Image

Makomo & Dream Smoke
Posted Image

Live Caster
Posted Image

And a new pokemon, WOOGORU (I liked this one, finally)
Posted Image

That's all folks.

All info from serebii.net :)

DiENE

DiENE

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 491 posts
  • Interests:*Imagination<br />*Drawing<br />*Anime<br />*Video Games<br />*Dreaming<br />*Music
Found these yesterday:
Posted Image
Top to bottom: Kibago, Koromori, Minezumi

Posted Image

Musharna, Makomo I didn't see the top Pokemon and thought this was going to be the baby form for Drowzee. What furthered that speculation was that they mention it gives off "Dream Smoke" I want to be smoking what ever THAT is XD

Images from Bulbapedia

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
Koromori and that thing that looks like a cross between Jirachi and a salad are cute. :)

The Dread_Emperor

The Dread_Emperor

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Interests:=WARNING: Randomness at its best=<br /><br />- Humor is dark; considered as the Sardonic Type.<br />- Into Video Gaming (Hardcore Gamer).<br />- Drawing/Photoshop Geek.<br />- Likes to read.<br />- Likes listening to any kind of particular music (even video game music). <br />- Crazed Mephiles The Dark fan.<br />- Attending a Community College (Full Time).<br />- Career Path: Graphic Designing.<br />- Interested into the NiGHTS series.
So, far from looking at how things are turning out for Nintendo's progress in making the game, I kind of like the whole 3D idea, though the new Pokemon should hopefully look more epic-looking when new one's begin to show, I hope...

The gear pokemon reminds me much of Magnemite in some way?

Lélis

Lélis

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

So, far from looking at how things are turning out for Nintendo's progress in making the game, I kind of like the whole 3D idea, though the new Pokemon should hopefully look more epic-looking when new one's begin to show, I hope...

The gear pokemon reminds me much of Magnemite in some way?

I Agree with the "epic" point.
And I would like them to change de pokemon's noise, and put some mp3 voices, saying their names (PIKACHU! hehehe). I HATE the actual noise, almost all pokemons have a annoying noise and the game has great musics and stuff but the noise of the pokemon...it is always there :)

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts

I Agree with the "epic" point.
And I would like them to change de pokemon's noise, and put some mp3 voices, saying their names (PIKACHU! hehehe). I HATE the actual noise, almost all pokemons have a annoying noise and the game has great musics and stuff but the noise of the pokemon...it is always there :P

It doesn't sound their name in the games so much as a metallic bleat. I don't like it, either. Dx

Leonhart

Leonhart

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
Thanks everyone for posting the recent News and Pictures, been a bit swamped lately. Loving all the new info and Pokemon, can't wait for the next CoroCoro.

Here's some more shtuffz~

----------------
Gochiruzeru is exclusively found in Pokemon Black.

Rankurusu is exclusively found in Pokemon White.

A new Poison-type move called Coil (とぐろをまく) was named; it has 20 PP, but nothing else is know about it.

With regards to the Pokemon Global Link website, to get an Eeveelution to transfer to Black and White, you need to play a "Pokemon Labyrinth" mini-game. Depending
on how far you progress in the game will determine the Eeveelution you receive.

The next issue of CoroCoro magazine will be released on August 11th, which is a few days earlier than usual. It will contain a Black and White "Master Document,"
which will contain new Pokemon as well as a ton of information about the games.

----------------

<3

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
Could there be new Eeveelutions? I HOPE SO!

Leonhart

Leonhart

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts

Could there be new Eeveelutions? I HOPE SO!

There had better be! *shakes fist*

I've updated my first post with all the new stuff, check it out. ^__^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users