Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

It's almost Reala Day...

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!
Soon it will be April 1st! Time for red hair, eye makeup, and lots and lost of NiD. I'm going to wear my Reala shirt, do Reala makeup, and have little red streaks in my hair. Will anyone else be doing anything special?

Malan

Malan

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts
  • Interests:Video games, internet, music, you? ^^

Reala is preparing the day! x)

Nemoide

Nemoide

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Interests:Things
Nocturne, you're officially "crazy hardcore."

(As usual, the most I'll probably do is pop in Christmas NiGHTS for a bit.)

Malan

Malan

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts
  • Interests:Video games, internet, music, you? ^^
I'll try to get some high scores in NiD to submit them to ScoreAttack.net =)

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
I never plan anything for Reala day besides playing in Spring Valley as Reala.

Haha I forgot all about that video.

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!

Now I can steal the throne! Muahahaha! :P

Nocturne, you're officially "crazy hardcore."

(As usual, the most I'll probably do is pop in Christmas NiGHTS for a bit.)

This is what comes from having no life and several months of terrible weather. :P It looks like I've scapled TRiPPY on my kitchen table because of the hair extensions...

sapphire

sapphire

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts
  • Interests:Sonic and Sega, everything music, turtles, and all things geeky.
Definitely playing some NiD... too bad I don't own Christmas NiGHTS. I'll probably dress in black and red, then some awesome makeup. I'd do my hair, too, but it's already slightly red.

And I have an early dismissal from school on Thursday! Makes the day that much better. :P

Dex la Cabra

Dex la Cabra

OVERLORD

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts
  • Interests:Becoming the Breakdance King.
i've had this bigass A1 drawing on millboard of reala for a while now, i could very well paint it finally! :P and will wear what i won last years Reala Day, cause it's all funky! :)

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts

i've had this bigass A1 drawing on millboard of reala for a while now, i could very well paint it finally! :P and will wear what i won last years Reala Day, cause it's all funky! :)

You should make another cake and give us all pieces! :D

Kamui

Kamui

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 229 posts
  • Interests:Arting, cosplayin, Homestuck, Sonic and NiGHTS
Ugh, I've been freaking out about this day for weeks! If I'm not busy drawing last minute entries for (of all things), an Eggman/Sonic contest, then I'll try and pop out a one-shot and some art. Then I'll run around screaming "Happy Reala Day!", play some Christmas NiGHTS, and do some red and black related things. Lol~

daru

daru

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts
  • Interests:playing with my band called the sonics <br />i am trying to get my art back on track <br />and i am into video games
woof so i have a red underaromor and i am going to have black paint streaks ware my black and red trip pants and stay in London for a week do some shopping and walk in my reala outfit all day long

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts

woof so i have a red underaromor and i am going to have black paint streaks ware my black and red trip pants and stay in London for a week do some shopping and walk in my reala outfit all day long

Funfunfun! Where in London are you?

daru

daru

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts
  • Interests:playing with my band called the sonics <br />i am trying to get my art back on track <br />and i am into video games

Funfunfun! Where in London are you?

dude i am going to be at the London eye on Reala day so if you plz not bug me because i am trying to forget my sister right now

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Interests:Catholicism/Catholic Church, NiGHTS (of course), Klonoa, Star Trek (except the last series, Enterprise), My Favorite Martian (60s show, not the 1999 movie), Pokemon (anime through Johto and all games), Zelda, Mega Man, reading, writing, drawing, hanging out with my friends, other fun videogames, a good joke
I've been so busy I haven't had time to really think about it. Unfortunately, I'll be traveling tomorrow, so I won't be able to play Christmas NiGHTS and have fun with the Reala swap. -__- I'll wear red, and try drawing Reala in the car until I get carsick, and that'll have to do. :P

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts

I've been so busy I haven't had time to really think about it. Unfortunately, I'll be traveling tomorrow, so I won't be able to play Christmas NiGHTS and have fun with the Reala swap. -__- I'll wear red, and try drawing Reala in the car until I get carsick, and that'll have to do. :P

Have fun on your travels! Just remember, Reala is always watching...:)

Razer112

Razer112

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts
  • Interests:Video games, game design, art things
Dang, for the Saturn game I want the most, it has to be the most expensive of the ones I want....

I'll probably make a reala medal and wear it in school.

Kamui

Kamui

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 229 posts
  • Interests:Arting, cosplayin, Homestuck, Sonic and NiGHTS
HAPPY REALA DAY EVERYONE~ (is playing Xmas NiGHTS before I head to bed, lol)

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Yeh, Happy Reala Day everybody. Go celebrate his red and black ass and remember to never get in to a car with him :P

Dark Magician

Dark Magician

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts
  • Interests:Creative writing, drawing, video games, manga/anime, and astronomy. Writing more would probably take too much time.
Happy Reala Day everyone, and remember to bow to his greatness or suffer the consequences!

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
Happy Reala Day people! I did three rounds of Spring Valley a few hours ago.

Musica

Musica

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Got some sweet makeup on for today. I do this kind of thing quite often, but on a campus which has largely never heard of NiGHTS, it's easy to explain oneself by saying "subculture holiday."

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Interests:Catholicism/Catholic Church, NiGHTS (of course), Klonoa, Star Trek (except the last series, Enterprise), My Favorite Martian (60s show, not the 1999 movie), Pokemon (anime through Johto and all games), Zelda, Mega Man, reading, writing, drawing, hanging out with my friends, other fun videogames, a good joke
Happy Reala Day! We actually are ending up not leaving until 2 pm because my brother's feeling sick and is going to the doctor, which is unpleasant for my brother but at least I got to play Christmas NiGHTS this morning. :)

Have fun on your travels! Just remember, Reala is always watching...:D

:P Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. :) And everyone remember not to call him Ree-Ree or he'll sell your cousin on the black market. That is, unless you don't like your cousin. Then he'll probably hand-cuff you together and lock you in some confined space.

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts

Yeh, Happy Reala Day everybody. Go celebrate his red and black ass and remember to never get in to a car with him :)

Interesting- that same quote works for Will's Dad...Posted Image

I drew a picture for the occasion, and I must say that it's up there with last Reala Day as my favourite drawing I've ever done. :P

Posted Image
http://noctournewond...a-Day-159188051

charlie

charlie

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 465 posts
Happy Reala Day everyone!! I'm going to bust out my copy of Xmas NiGHTS right now and wreak some havoc!

Btw, great pic Noctourne!

SurREAL

SurREAL

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS!! And REALA!!! Plus: playing video games on Steam, writing fan fiction, fan art, fantasy/sci-fi, journal writing, anime, retrowave and 80s music, video game music, and robots/androids.
This is my first Reala Day, or rather this is the first year that I am aware Reala Day is on April 1st. I dunno how I'm going to celebrate...um...but maybe next year I'll be more prepared. I have some ideas though:

Write a short song about Reala...
Draw a Reala Head and post it on my blog...
Keep saying "Reala needs more fans!" to my NiGHTS-hating sister...
Daydream about making my own Reala plush (but I know it won't happen in "reala-tee"...)
Play "NiGHTS and Reala" or "NiGHTS and Reala: Theme of a Tragedic Revenge" on a loop in a CD Player while my sister eats dinner :P

I'll do one or two of those things today. Next year I'll be more prepared :blink:
So, Happy Reala Day to all, and to all a Reala good time!!! ;)

charlie

charlie

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 465 posts
Here is the gameplay video I made for Reala Day!

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
I wore black and red yesterday.. I have a shirt lying around I got in case of making a Reala shirt, haven't done so yet *shamed*

EternalFluffy

EternalFluffy

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • Interests:writing, playing games, reading manga, weirdo dance-acting, lurking online...
I was also a bit sad that I didn't get to do much, because I was too busy preparing for Anime Boston. I just went around wearing red and black all day. But at least I got some strange looks for wearing my red rain boots on a bright sunny day. XD

But cosplaying as him again two days later makes up for it. :blink:

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
Rise from the dead, my pretty! Muahahaha!

So yeah, I'll probably wear my Reala shirt again tomorrow, play the game, and do some art...any one else doing anything?

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts
  • Interests:ANIME, VIDEO GAMES, MANGA. READING. NIGHTS.
Reala Day Huh? Sounds Like the Perfect Day to Start Making a Reala Doll With the Material I Have.

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
Unfortunately, on Fridays I'm stuck at college all day (commuter @_@) so I didn't get to play Christmas NiD. T-T But I did practice drawing Reala in commemoration. Posted Image First I copied official art, like I've been doing to learn/relearn to draw several characters lately, then when I thought "What should I have him do now?" I felt compelled to do the predatory grin thing at the bottom. Forgive me for the half-erased marks and eraser shavings. Those show up much worse on the scanner. :) I gave up leisure internet for Lent, so I wasn't able to post the picture til Sunday, but it was all drawn on April 1st. Hope you guys enjoy. Happy belated Reala Day!

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
Nice! Good work on the muscles; those are hard to get right, as are the shiny eyes in the big head. :)

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts

Nice! Good work on the muscles; those are hard to get right, as are the shiny eyes in the big head. :)

Thanks. ^^ I'm glad to know I did the eyes right. That's always been a weaker area of mine: eye highlights. I think I'm going to rescan this soon to make it cleaner-looking. In particular that leftover line on his right eye (his right, not mine/yours) bothers me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users