Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Marvel Theme Park

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Bannipper

Bannipper

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts
Ladies and gentleman, you are going to love this:

http://www.cinematic...rk-concept-art/

http://io9.com/54164...e-park/gallery/

What do you think about this? Do you like this or not?

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!
I'm skeptical. Disney owns Marvel, so putting a Nicekodeon area in makes no sense. However, they still have a contract with Universal. Why then, would Universal build an entire theme park knowing that Disney can swoop in any moment?

There's been talk of some strawberry fields slightly northwest of Disneyland where a third park could be put, and a fifth park has been debated in Florida. My best guess, though, is that these are old.

Nemoide

Nemoide

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Interests:Things
I doubt I'll ever go to Dubai. And I'm not the Marvel fanboy I was as a kid.

Also: doesn't Universal already have a Marvel section in their Floridia park?

Bannipper

Bannipper

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts

I'm skeptical. Disney owns Marvel, so putting a Nicekodeon area in makes no sense. However, they still have a contract with Universal. Why then, would Universal build an entire theme park knowing that Disney can swoop in any moment?

There's been talk of some strawberry fields slightly northwest of Disneyland where a third park could be put, and a fifth park has been debated in Florida. My best guess, though, is that these are old.

These pieces of concept art are old. However, due to Disney, I have a feeling that the Nicktoons area won't be in the the park. This is just a guess, by the way. Anyway, that idea about a fifth park would be very cool. I would love to go to Marvel's theme park if it was in Florida. Heck, I actually THOUGHT that it was in Florida until I found out that Dubai was a country.

EDIT: Universal does have a section in one of their parks with a Marvel theme. It's in Islands of Adventure, and the second (or final if you go to Seuss' Landing) section of the park that you can visit. It's famous for its Spider-Man ride. Speaking of which, do I detect a Spider-Man Tower of Terror ride?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users