Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

New game back from the past

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Chronos

Chronos

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts
  • Interests:My interests are drawing, watching animes and tv shows, cosplaying (if u want to c my cosplaying got to DA, cosplay.com, or myspace.com/ViewtifulChronos.), play video games, play tennis, spend some time playing my ocarina, creating stories or mostly make comics and spend time with friends and family. i m not putting much but thats mostly what i m interested in and also a NiGHTSFan and a Sonicfan. There is more to say but i end it like this for now.
Soo anyways this has been going on for quite a while and this topic posted up yet or i just haven't seen it yet if it is then it will be posted again, but lets just get to the point here. So..... whose got come on. Every1s got it walking around with it and playing it. All your friends got it even ones you don't expect to get it got the game. so....

WHOSE GOT POK'E MON HEART GOLD OR SOUL SILVER? COME ON! GOT HEART GOLD HERE BEEN PLAYING IT LIKE CRAZY! AND WALKING MY SPIKY EAR PICHU ON MY POK'E WALKER! THIS GAME IS GREAT. SO GOOD TO HEAR OLD SCHOOL MUSIC REMADE EVEN BETTER. LOVE IT!

We should battle. Post your friend codes here

Mine: 0818 5953 0322

Alright so talk about poke mon here whatever so and so ya

So many new things!

Lenneth

Lenneth

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 198 posts
http://www.nightsint...?showtopic=3230

Uhhm there's already a topic on this game?:3 But anyways, it's so mean that europe still has to wait a week>.< I've longed so long to play these games again, but at least I'll get SoulSilver on the release date cause I preordered it pretty early and I'll also get both the figures thanks to Amazon.^^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users