Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hellooooo

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

SwitchStyles

SwitchStyles

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
My name is Steven but you can just call my Styles or Switch it doesn't really matter. Or you can call me Steven. I've never been able to play a NiGHTS game but I've always found the character interesting and when I played the Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing demo and I saw him as the flag holder, I decided to go on the internet and search around for some NiGHTS stuff and I found this site :lol:. I hope one day that I'll be able to play a NiGHTS game or one day I'll own a Wii and I can play Journey of Dreams but what I really want is a Saturn so I can play the first NiGHTS game.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
Awesome :) Now see, this is what I was trying to tell SEGA thismorning. Even cameo's bring new fans! :heart:

Great to have you here Switch :lol:

SwitchStyles

SwitchStyles

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
Yeah every time I see something of NiGHTS I get mad because I never had the chance to play the Saturn game lol. If SEGA put NiGHTS on Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing as a DLC character then at least I'd be happy because I can play as NiGHTS. I'm the same way with Jet Set Radio Future, except I played the game and it's my favorite original Xbox game, I wish they had more characters than just Beat.

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!
Welcome!

It's truly amazing that just a cameo can get people interesting in NiGHTS; it really shows how strong of a character he can be. :lol:

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Interests:Catholicism/Catholic Church, NiGHTS (of course), Klonoa, Star Trek (except the last series, Enterprise), My Favorite Martian (60s show, not the 1999 movie), Pokemon (anime through Johto and all games), Zelda, Mega Man, reading, writing, drawing, hanging out with my friends, other fun videogames, a good joke
Hello, and welcome =D

Yes, lots of people have found NiGHTS through cameos. It makes me happy that this trend continues.

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Ah-HA! A DeadPool fan! You are very welcome just for that alone XD

And i'm glad to see that even though NiGHTS is somewhat known to abuse the cameo system at least it's bringing new fans like yourself in.

So hello and nice to have you with us :D

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
Deadpool is win.

Zero-Shift

Zero-Shift

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts
  • Interests:Nerdy stuff.
Welcome to the forums.

The Deadpool avatar gives you a good first impression on at least 3/5 of the moderators here. XD

SwitchStyles

SwitchStyles

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
Well I guess I'll fit right in because Deadpool is amazing. :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users