Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hello from me to you!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

Crystal Starfrost

Crystal Starfrost

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, anything Sega (mostly), Doctor Who/Torchwood, Mad Men, others
Hello, lovely NiGHTS fans! My name is Crystal Starfrost, and I go by many other names on the Internet, such as The SC, Infindox, others. I finally, after many years, have a computer again. So, I decited to come back to this place, after signing up, but not really doing anything. And that's a shame too. I really should have been on here sooner.

Anyways, I am a fan of A LOT of stuff (NiGHTS being one of them). Is it's good, and it's not Twilight, I enjoy it. (Not bashing fans of twlilght, just the book. *laughs*). I enjoy being nice to others, so don't be afraid to email me, hunt me down on IMs, Twitter and such. I enjoy writing, and am currently working on a story which I hope to get published one day.

... I can't think of anything else. Just comment a question and I'll answer it. :P Hope to have fun!

daru

daru

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts
  • Interests:playing with my band called the sonics <br />i am trying to get my art back on track <br />and i am into video games
hi i am daru welcome to everything NiGHTS

Crystal Starfrost

Crystal Starfrost

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, anything Sega (mostly), Doctor Who/Torchwood, Mad Men, others

hi i am daru welcome to everything NiGHTS

Hey there :3

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!
Welcome! I like your avatar. :)

Crystal Starfrost

Crystal Starfrost

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Welcome! I like your avatar. :)

Ah thank you. :3 That is my my spy form, or paralel self, Agent Infin. Crazy stuff, these things come from dreams XD

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Interests:Catholicism/Catholic Church, NiGHTS (of course), Klonoa, Star Trek (except the last series, Enterprise), My Favorite Martian (60s show, not the 1999 movie), Pokemon (anime through Johto and all games), Zelda, Mega Man, reading, writing, drawing, hanging out with my friends, other fun videogames, a good joke
Welcome to the forums! :)

sapphire

sapphire

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts
  • Interests:Sonic and Sega, everything music, turtles, and all things geeky.
HAI.

leox001

leox001

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts
Welcome, very nice introduction thread :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users