Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

3 Years Tonight

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Books, Music, Guitar, Anime, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Movies
Tonight makes three years since I first got my Sega Saturn and copy of NiD. I spent the evening playing through every last dream and it felt wonderful. :P I got three new overall high scores and the longest chain of links I'd ever gotten, being about 206 or so. So many wonderful memories of first becoming a true fan of NiGHTS into Dreams came flooding back into me tonight and it was an amazing feeling. I look forward to being a fan of the game the rest of my life. :(

daru

daru

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts
  • Interests:playing with my band called the sonics <br />i am trying to get my art back on track <br />and i am into video games
very cool mushashi

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
What a touching tale. I can't wait to feel that again but sadly my PS2 controller broke.

Hypertreb

Hypertreb

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
206! Thats incredible. What stage did you do it on?

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD

206! Thats incredible. What stage did you do it on?

I don't know what stage she did it in but I think the easiest stage to get that amount would be on the 1st Mare at Frozen Bell. It takes some practice though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users