Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Dark Matter is here.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

Dark Matter

Dark Matter

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
Hi there. My name is Red(such a creative father I have...), but you all can call me Dark Matter. Or Dark. Or Matter. I'm a NiGHTS fan since NiD. I'm a hard rock fan, I like to read, sleep, play NiGHTS, scare Octopaw, play drums, piano, guitar, eat, listen to Ozzy Osbourne, scream, scare others so that I can hear they screaming, make people give up their dreams, surfing the net, hacking Wii, and crying. Basically, that's me.

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!
Welcome! Just don't possess King Dedede, alright? ;)

Auto-Fox

Auto-Fox

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
Yaaaaay new personage!! Have a complementary box of welcome donuts. ^^

Dark Matter

Dark Matter

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
Donuts??! AWESOME!!!
And I don't plan on possesing King DeDeDe. I don't wanna be fat.

Sierra

Sierra

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • Interests:Books, gaming, animals, books, my computer, writing. Oh, did I mention books?
Plus there's the stigma of his dance.

Welcome, tho please refrain from dream-crushing, as that's pretty much our bread and butter here. We'd all have to start eating TRiPPY's Nutella, and then where would she be?

Dark Matter

Dark Matter

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
Hey Sierra, may I ask... What the Hell is written in your signature?

Sierra

Sierra

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • Interests:Books, gaming, animals, books, my computer, writing. Oh, did I mention books?
It's from the NiGHTS Storybook. ;)

"Things like wings are not necessary to fly in the air."

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Interests:Catholicism/Catholic Church, NiGHTS (of course), Klonoa, Star Trek (except the last series, Enterprise), My Favorite Martian (60s show, not the 1999 movie), Pokemon (anime through Johto and all games), Zelda, Mega Man, reading, writing, drawing, hanging out with my friends, other fun videogames, a good joke
Hello and welcome. Oh, a musical person. That's cool. I only know how to play my clarinet. -__- Not a multi-instrument person at all. But as for dreams, I think you'd have a hard time quenching mine. =P

sapphire

sapphire

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts
  • Interests:Sonic and Sega, everything music, turtles, and all things geeky.
Quite a list of hobbies you've got there, huh? Anyways, I'm quite a musical person too, with drums and piano. But anyways, good luck making me scream or giving up my dreams.

AND HOW DARE YOU ENJOY SCARING POOR OCTOPAW!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users