Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

From NiGHTS with loove~

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
Julissa Aguire:

Hey there! thanks for updating me on the Nights outcome that's fantastic! Thanks to all your hard work and effort it wouldn't have happened!! Much love to you, Digi and all the wonderful fans!! You are loved!!!

J :D

1.2.3 awwwwwww XD *fluffy* Jasselle is so lovely :3 I really need to get her in for an interview at some point. Also I can't wait for her to release her album.
Check out and support her music it's really pretty! ^^
http://www.myspace.com/jewelzworld

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
Hey this time she wrote "Nights" without the K, woo, getting there ;)

Ha cool, NiGHTS's actress does latin music.. why does that oddly make some kind of sense?

Ok this should be Marymont's next project; sync NiGHTS animation to Julissa's musics.

Sierra

Sierra

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • Interests:Books, gaming, animals, books, my computer, writing. Oh, did I mention books?
Aw, that's sweet you guys are in contact. ^^

I'm gonna try and translate the lyrics for Dia Y Noche para-for everyone... Maybe they're NiGHTS related! XD

Off to Spanish class woop woop woop!

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!
She spelled it correctly! See, TSSZ? Julissa loves NiGHTS! :)

Her music is beautiful. Sounds nothing like NiGHTS, which is a good thing. :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users