Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Christmas 2009

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

Dex la Cabra

Dex la Cabra

OVERLORD

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts
  • Interests:Becoming the Breakdance King.
HO-HO-HO!

ho.

merry christmas everyone!

use this topic to tell everyone what you get up to on christmas day :o

i for one am going to my grandparents house like always, and will most likely be anti-social and upstairs playing the NiD PS2 remake :) and should be getting the almighty pian plush, assuming it's gotten here on time...

Level 99

Level 99

OMNIPOTENT GENIUS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 100,263 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Video Games, Music, Video Game Music, the gym, sleeping, good people, good food, funny things, horror movies, and ballroom dancing. Probably more, but that's a good list.
All I'll be doing is hanging out with one of my podcast cohosts, my friend in from sweden, and another friend. We're having a nondenominational holiday meal since none of us really celebrate anything, so we're gonna cook food (mostly tacos) and play video games.

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
I'll probably just be in my room all day like every day, just playing video games and think about what I could be doing if I weren't playing video games.

Mr.Me

Mr.Me

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts
  • Interests:Most sega games, older games (N64 and back), music, internet. . .something else. . .
i'll most likely be sitting in my basement, playing videogames, eating food, get decently far in whatever game i'm playing and decide to come here and post what i got

i still havn't planned after that yet. . .

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
I might play some Super Smash Bros. Brawl since it seems I've gotten a bit rusty.

And to anyone who ever gets a sprained ankle, move the ankle as little as possible and don't get up unless necessary.

I'll also be visiting here, talking to some friends on Skype, and writing. ... I love writing. @_@

Dark Magician

Dark Magician

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts
  • Interests:Creative writing, drawing, video games, manga/anime, and astronomy. Writing more would probably take too much time.
I have to go to two dinners that are hosted by my grandparents and my dad, respectively. But I'll probably be standing off somewhere playing with my Game Boy.
After that, I'm not too sure...

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Books, Music, Guitar, Anime, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Movies
Merry Christmas to you all! I'm going over to my uncle's house for present opening and dinner. Then I have to go over to my friend's house because his mom invited us over for reasons I really shouldn't talk about on here. I hope everyone has a wonderful day though. :o

infractus

infractus

former Secretary of Balloon Doggies

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:Anything, everything, because I like things.
Last night, I spent Christmas Eve with my parents - as is tradition. We go out to dinner, then come back home to open presents.

I can't even really come up with a coherent reply to anything that I could use to describe the emotion when I felt when I received this:

SUPER AWESOME GIFTY THAT I CANNOT LINK-IMG HERE

OMGOMGOMG.... squeeeee~ *foams at mouth* totally limited edition signed everything.
totally having Joe sign this next time we go to one of the upcoming concerts. <3~~

TODAY I spent with my 'second family.' It's been seriously AWESOME even tho we haven't had lunch/early dinners yet. Prime rib and all sorts of tasty sides ANNNNND CHEESECAKE. Ogodmommamakesthebestcheesecake. omgomgomg..

on top of that, since we done opened presents already, I got The Sims 3 plus the Adventure expansion, Phantasy Star Zero, and like a friggin' ton of Letraset markers. roffles, I guess it's a hint/sign/winkwinknudgenudge that I draw more pictures XD

However... the funniest aspect of my Christmas morning: my boss of my second job (yeah, I work like 4 jobs, for serious) ~ I work at a convenience store, came in last week and there's a box for me. "Don't open until Christmas." So I open it today... king sized Twix and KitKat, peanuts, caramel corn (all stuff we stock at the store itself) plus a tin of Dak Ham. oh goodness, I nearly peed myself laughing. Guess he's giving me the makings of starting my own convenience store XD

Kori

Kori

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 475 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, reading, writing, making AMVs, games, movies, romance, anime &amp; manga (current fave: Naruto), 80s and 90s cartoons, and of course, anything to do with NiGHTS! X3
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!! <3<3

I hope you're all having a wonderful day! *totally tanked up on corny Christmas spirit* XD

Last night I downloaded the newest Christmas shorts from Rifftrax.com and watched them with the family. OHGAWDTHEHILARITY. I think we'll watch 'em again! X3 And today, Mom made her traditional garlic pork breakfast, which, trust me, is simply DIVINE. We opened gifts and everything was awesome! I was given two Disney movies I don't have yet, a Glaceon plush, and the CYOOOOTEST dragon figurine EVER! Haha, we even gave our dog a stocking full of squeak toys - we eached squeaked them at the same time, and he went completely INSANE. There's dog-toy-carnage all over the living room now. XD And now we're cooking turkey!

@SmashQueen: aww ouch, I hope your ankle gets better! And I should brush up on my Brawl skills too... :3

@infractus: ROFL Soon to inherit the business! Ah, but nothing beats candy at Christmas. 8D *plows through a tin of Quality Street*

Mr.Me

Mr.Me

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts
  • Interests:Most sega games, older games (N64 and back), music, internet. . .something else. . .
@smash: i'm sorry to hear that, how did u manage that though (don't worry, i've probably hurt myself in stupider ways)

last night, my cousin came over and we exchanged gifts
today, i got my replacement brawl, melee, and double dash
i also got an Xbox360 Elite with a controler that won't connect (stupid wirlessness)
i also got a flute
tomorrow, i go over my other cousin's house, and we exchange gifts :o

we should get a brawl going (i am also a bit rusty, since my brawl broke in April, so we're all on a fair playing level >_>)

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Books, Music, Guitar, Anime, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Movies

Last night, I spent Christmas Eve with my parents - as is tradition. We go out to dinner, then come back home to open presents.

I can't even really come up with a coherent reply to anything that I could use to describe the emotion when I felt when I received this:

SUPER AWESOME GIFTY THAT I CANNOT LINK-IMG HERE

OMGOMGOMG.... squeeeee~ *foams at mouth* totally limited edition signed everything.
totally having Joe sign this next time we go to one of the upcoming concerts. <3~~

TODAY I spent with my 'second family.' It's been seriously AWESOME even tho we haven't had lunch/early dinners yet. Prime rib and all sorts of tasty sides ANNNNND CHEESECAKE. Ogodmommamakesthebestcheesecake. omgomgomg..

on top of that, since we done opened presents already, I got The Sims 3 plus the Adventure expansion, Phantasy Star Zero, and like a friggin' ton of Letraset markers. roffles, I guess it's a hint/sign/winkwinknudgenudge that I draw more pictures XD

However... the funniest aspect of my Christmas morning: my boss of my second job (yeah, I work like 4 jobs, for serious) ~ I work at a convenience store, came in last week and there's a box for me. "Don't open until Christmas." So I open it today... king sized Twix and KitKat, peanuts, caramel corn (all stuff we stock at the store itself) plus a tin of Dak Ham. oh goodness, I nearly peed myself laughing. Guess he's giving me the makings of starting my own convenience store XD

OMFG!!! So lucky! I'd kill to have that vinyl... Oh well. At least I got to meet him and get a pic with me and him, and an autograph and all last year. :o

As for presents, I didn't get anything all that special. The best thing was some guitar supplies and some decent markers for arting purposes.

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
Sprained my ankle going down some stairs, stepping on a broken one. :/ I can walk, but it's not recommended at this point.

Got gift cards, a little bit of cash, and a decorated box to put stuff in yesterday at a party. Already planned on a full day to use them all. :o

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  • Interests:Things that are interesting
Christmas at my grandmothers was cancelled due to the HUGE ARSE SNOWSTORM blowing through. so we spend christmas eve with my aunt and cousin. sis gave me a 100 marker set YAYNESS

AND THEN I GOT A TABLET FROM MUM AND DAD
I've been testing it all day and now my eyes hurt owwwwww
I haven't felt like myself lately, but whatever.
Happy Decemberween guys!

Mr.Me

Mr.Me

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Sprained my ankle going down some stairs, stepping on a broken one. :/ I can walk, but it's not recommended at this point.

Got gift cards, a little bit of cash, and a decorated box to put stuff in yesterday at a party. Already planned on a full day to use them all. :o

i'm getting more and more convinced that stairs are out to get people. . .
my injury from before, i basicly got clothlined by one of those toll gate type bars while riding my bike and i broke my wrist by landing on it
also, decrative boxes are fun to throw at friends, they always give you a "WTF are you doing" look :o

hope your ankle gets better. so that i can sprain it again>:D

Nemoide

Nemoide

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Interests:Things
Woo Christmas at my parents house! I always spend this time of year traveling with them to visit many relatives and it ends up being gigantically hectic and I'm not a big fan? (Yesterday we were in New Jersey to visit my mom's side of the family. Tomorrow we're driving out to Long Island to visit my dad's.)

Presents? Well I got a sweet Blu-Ray player which brings me into the modern age! I'm a big-time movie buff so this is good. (Now I just need some Blu-Ray discs)
Also! A digital camera! I've never owned one before, believe it or not. I've always been a "ye olde fashionned" film guy. So this is good too!
And a couple gift cards? Plus gloves, which are useful. And boring things folks don't care to read about like the UBIQUITOUS CHRISTMAS ORANGE!

Activities? Um, playing Saturn? Clearly, I like to stay with the times when it comes to gaming.
I got a phone call this morning from a friend I haven't seen in a long while saying that he's in town and that we should hang out. But I haven't heard back from him... hopefully I will soonly!

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts

i'm getting more and more convinced that stairs are out to get people. . .
my injury from before, i basicly got clothlined by one of those toll gate type bars while riding my bike and i broke my wrist by landing on it
also, decrative boxes are fun to throw at friends, they always give you a "WTF are you doing" look :o

hope your ankle gets better. so that i can sprain it again>:D

I believe so too. I have a cousin who used to trip on our stairs before we moved. >>;

Ouch. Sorry to hear that.
Heh heh. Too bad I can't throw anything at anyone. I'm alone without any boxes. Although I could always "RP" doing that over Skype. :o

I'll be up and running in a couple days and then my plan to visit 5 or 6 places will be in motion. >:3 Books, ice cream, clothing stores, video games. Yes. :D No one can catch DJ Smashy off guard. Except the stairs.

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Interests:Catholicism/Catholic Church, NiGHTS (of course), Klonoa, Star Trek (except the last series, Enterprise), My Favorite Martian (60s show, not the 1999 movie), Pokemon (anime through Johto and all games), Zelda, Mega Man, reading, writing, drawing, hanging out with my friends, other fun videogames, a good joke
Merry Christmas!
Aw, poor Smashy. :D Get better

My family and I have been down in Florida visiting Mom's parents. We usually alternate which side of the family we visit for Christmas every year (maybe you can suggest that, Nemoide), but this year we returned here for the second year in a row instead of going to Dad's folks because Grannie (Mom's mom) is suffering from chemotherapy and needs a little help. We've been here since the 23rd. Today I went to church, came back and opened presents, then tried to make up for lost sleep with a 2-hr nap (had a lot of trouble getting to sleep last night and I don't know why. No, it's not Santa. :o ). I got mostly giftcards and money b/c I forgot to give my family my wishlist until the day before we left for Florida. ^ ^; But Dad gave me a nice pen he made out of acryllic (is that the right spelling? It looks like marble but it's not) on his lathe. It's beautiful, it has various shades of purple with a little bit of white outline. It looks like the designs on those pretty marble vases. ^-^ Me loves it! My youngest brother says he'll buy me KH:352/2 Days tomorrow (did I finally get the number right?), so that'll make me happy. I was going to play the KH games in chronological order, but Chain of Memories is all the way in VA with my PS2, and I beat Klonoa yesterday, so I don't know if I'll be able to resist starting it early. We finally have Brawl, b/c my parents got it for the youngest (apparently the ban is lifted :o ).

After my nap, I ordered gifts for my school friends that I had to get online, so they'll hopefully come in before school starts again. Then we had dinner and an interesting time clearing the table afterwards (Me: "Where does the salad go?" Bro: "Mom says to 'put it in an appropriate container,' whatever the heck that means." Which cracked Granddaddy up). Now everyone's lounging around, either in the living room watching tv or (in Dad and Granddaddy's case) in the study using the computers (which is why I'm stuck navigating the forums with my iPod).

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!
I got some more Zelda games! Now I have the whole series. :)

Let's see...I'm a member of Disney's D23 club, I got Samba de Amigo for my Dreamcast (but no maracas! :(), and 200 (I'm not kidding) old sci-fi/horror b-movies. Horray for box sets!

Santa Claus Conquers the Martians was the perfect ending to a wonderful Christmas. :)

sapphire

sapphire

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts
  • Interests:Sonic and Sega, everything music, turtles, and all things geeky.
Hmm... well it rained on Christmas Day. (So much for a White Christmas...) and my uncle and cousin came up from Kentucky to visit. We usually have tons of parties this time of year, at least 3 in the last 5 days. And more coming this week. Anyways, tons of fun.

I got mostly gift cards and clothes/shoes, but I got LittleBigPlanet for PSP, along with a couple Sackboy plushies.

Oh yeah, and it's snowing like crazy now. Of course not on Christmas, but... eh, whatever. Sledding is still fun, even if not on Christmas. :ph34r:

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts
  • Interests:Working on fixing my computer, browsing the internets, learning programming, reading, a nice cold cup of lemonade, sleeping, eating, typing, Minecraft, flooding Hyrule, asdcxsdeoscas...

Oh, and NiGHTS.
I had to go to both of my grandparents, *totaling around 16 hours of being in a car* lost some sleep, ate around two Christmas dinners, and acquired some neat gifts, one of which being PS2 NiGHTS into Dreams!

However it hasn't arrived yet, *there's always a catch*, it's on backorder :ph34r: , but, I've gained some patience after spending all my Christmas money on an X-Box 360, which I'm enjoying the wired controller more then the system as of now, playing around with it on the PC is fun.

Well, there goes my sanity again, it's going to take another whole year to regain, if I ever had it to begin with. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users