Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

DLC Confirmed

• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
DLC for ASR confirmed

TSS just reported on it this very second!

Ok. So, if this means DLC is pretty much confirmed we are SO VERY CLOSE to getting NiGHTS as DLC. The door is there now, NiGHTS could potentialy be an option at this point.

Come on, keep the campaign going. We're nearly there. If DLC is on the cards then we HAVE to make NiGHTS one of those DLC items.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
*rolls about happy* Oh god please let NiGHTS get playable DLC ;_;

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
NiGHTS NiGHTS NiGHTS NiGHTS

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
Online tournies and voice support ;____; this is so full of win, if NiGHTS doesn't get to be playable i will be gutted man.

Level 99

Level 99

OMNIPOTENT GENIUS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 100,263 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Video Games, Music, Video Game Music, the gym, sleeping, good people, good food, funny things, horror movies, and ballroom dancing. Probably more, but that's a good list.
*salivates*

Oh man, really, we're really this close.

*passes out on keyboard again*

Zero-Shift

Zero-Shift

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts
  • Interests:Nerdy stuff.
Yes! After all this time, finally a little glimmer of hope shines in the darkness. Let's keep it going guys!

Sylvaria

Sylvaria

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts
  • Interests:Writing, singing, Roleplay! <3
Yay! Thank goodness for some good news today! We're just a step away! Let's get NiGHTS as DLC!

Wow, excitable, am I?

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
First thoughts: What - oh hell yes! YES YES!!

NiGHTS! We're close to this buddy! *wishes there was a UFO NiGHTS nearby to hug the stuffing out of*

XD Oh man. Totally awesome. Yeeeeeesss.... I nearly leapt at the screen at this. XP Tis' the time to parade around in nothing but purple spandex and purple...everything! :D

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
No parading just yet :D There's nothing about NiGHTS DLC in there. When that happens we break out the beer and the CanCan girls.

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
I gotta take it easy and not get too excited, myself. We're not out of the woods yet!

If it's true and DLC is real then we still have to make sure NiGHTS becomes one of those DLC items. For all we know there might be a hundred other characters all lined up for potential DLC. We need to make sure NiGHTS is one of them!

Sylvaria

Sylvaria

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts
*goes out to buy the beer anyway*

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
Sounds like a plan Syl XD

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
If we make it ....good god if we make it. I'm daydreaming now of what could possibly be the fact that our community might have changed the outcome of something.

Please let NiGHTS make DLC.

Sylvaria

Sylvaria

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts
If he's not in it, we'll need a good drinking session to drown our misery. And spend the money we would have spent on getting NiGHTS in the game. XP

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
I believe if any fanbase has the heart and effort to influence something positive it's this one. When we care, we really care.

ShadiWulf

ShadiWulf

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts
Dear SUMO DIGITAL

I got a tip that SEGA All-Stars Racing is going to have DLC.

CONFIRM OR DENY

:D pretty much what's gonna happen

vincentdante

vincentdante

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts
good times I hope NiGHTS gets in as well :P

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
Okay... So hold off on the parade... I still need to find purple spandex. XD;

Gotta bug my Skype friends on this. I know at least one of them is a NiGHTS fan.

Edit: But I've posted the link to NiDcom in the chat before... Maybe Another nudge is needed...

Kori

Kori

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 475 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, reading, writing, making AMVs, games, movies, romance, anime & manga (current fave: Naruto), 80s and 90s cartoons, and of course, anything to do with NiGHTS! X3
8D

ONE STEP CLOSER!

I know we shouldn't be excited yet, but now that they've confirmed this much, we've got a way in! We made sure the sequel happened, we can make DARN sure that NiGHTS becomes DLC!

(And we'll find out if Sonic can beat NiGHTS.. LULZ)

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Books, Music, Guitar, Anime, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Movies
This is definitely time to get our real game on to its fullest. We can't slow down now. If NiGHTS does get in as DLC, it will be because of us.

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!

No parading just yet :P There's nothing about NiGHTS DLC in there. When that happens we break out the beer and the CanCan girls.

Okay... So hold off on the parade... I still need to find purple spandex. XD;

Booty shaking, CanCan girls, and spandex? It's the NiGHTS burlesque! :P

I'm glad DLC is confirmed. Now we know that what we're doing isn't all for nought.

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Interests:Catholicism/Catholic Church, NiGHTS (of course), Klonoa, Star Trek (except the last series, Enterprise), My Favorite Martian (60s show, not the 1999 movie), Pokemon (anime through Johto and all games), Zelda, Mega Man, reading, writing, drawing, hanging out with my friends, other fun videogames, a good joke
YES! This has made my day (hate Crime and Punishment and the homework assignment. Hate it)!
The other versions will have DLC, too, right? I'll be sad if I can't play as NiGHTS just 'cause I only have a Wii.

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  • Interests:Things that are interesting

The other versions will have DLC, too, right? I'll be sad if I can't play as NiGHTS just 'cause I only have a Wii.

Yeah, I'm worried 'bout that too...

GROUP HUG GUYZ!

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts

Yeah, I'm worried 'bout that too...

GROUP HUG GUYZ!

*joins in* NiiiiiGHTSS! But even if he/he ends up on other consoles, we still did something, right? *itching to drag others into hug*

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Interests:Catholicism/Catholic Church, NiGHTS (of course), Klonoa, Star Trek (except the last series, Enterprise), My Favorite Martian (60s show, not the 1999 movie), Pokemon (anime through Johto and all games), Zelda, Mega Man, reading, writing, drawing, hanging out with my friends, other fun videogames, a good joke

*joins in* NiiiiiGHTSS! But even if he/he ends up on other consoles, we still did something, right? *itching to drag others into hug*

*hugs* Yeah, it'll be good knowing we helped keep him on the radar. But Samba de Amigo used DLC, didn't it? There might be a chance.

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts

*hugs* Yeah, it'll be good knowing we helped keep him on the radar. But Samba de Amigo used DLC, didn't it? There might be a chance.

True. There's still hope for Wii owners. :P *crosses fingers*

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
I haven't been on the frontlines recently but hot damn this is good news. This is definitely a morale boost.

DARiA

DARiA

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 146 posts
  • Interests:I love well-made fanart, drawings and well-written fanfics. I adore people who can be creative in a beautiful way (good artists, writers, singers etc). I like various anime shows, mostly shoujo and maho-shoujo. I also like reading books of fantasy-writers (Andre Norton, Phillip Pullman, Gart Nix etc). I like listening to rock or folk-rock music. I also love various pretty shiny things. I myself write and draw various fan things from time to time. And yes, I also love sleeping, dreaming and being lazy.
When I first saw the topic, I nearly jumped out of my trousers "YAY DLC!"
Then I saw that "no NiGHTS yet" and went "aw, man..."

But I'm excited! I believe that we are a lot closer to getting NiGHTS in the game now)
gotta send that letter @_@

Saifer Dracondrali

Saifer Dracondrali

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts
  • Interests:Anime, jokes, games, .Hack, cookies, Lackadaisy, NiGHTS, animals, cookies, art, cookies, science, quotes, folklore, Sonic Comics, AND cookies.
All right!
Keep up the pace and don't let up!
If we can get this we may get a chance to breath some fresh life back into the purple jester yet!
Going to put that hedgehog back in his place!

Jof

Jof

Beard status: Distinctly Hobo.

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,388,607 posts
  • Interests:Making NiGHTS shine. In an oily way.
This is fantastic! Finally something confirmed.

Now we need to step up our game. It's time for the second wave of e-mails and contacting. We should try to incorporate Christmas NiGHTS into it as well. It was, after all, the very essance of a thank you from SEGA to the fans, so we need to remind them of that.

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, gaming, making bad puns, making comics...I think that's it...gah, my childhood sucks...
Aw, SWEET! NiGHTS is so close to being DLC! :lol:

If he's not DLC, I will replay NiD, just to hear Reala say, 'There is no NiGHTS'...and tell my friend, to which he'll laugh and say that Okami is better, after which we'll get into an argument AGAIN, ending with us just dropping it.

DARiA

DARiA

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 146 posts
  • Interests:I love well-made fanart, drawings and well-written fanfics. I adore people who can be creative in a beautiful way (good artists, writers, singers etc). I like various anime shows, mostly shoujo and maho-shoujo. I also like reading books of fantasy-writers (Andre Norton, Phillip Pullman, Gart Nix etc). I like listening to rock or folk-rock music. I also love various pretty shiny things. I myself write and draw various fan things from time to time. And yes, I also love sleeping, dreaming and being lazy.
Mind if I share something?) A tidbit from our forums:

me: DLC feature for Xbox confirmed! Fans are happy.
other user: There is no DLC for Wii. Fans are crying.

which left me wonder if it's ever possible to make something like DLC for the PC version of ARS...

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
I would imagine PC would have the easiest to make DLC because it's just a patch download/expansion like you get with other PC games.

As for Wii it could be possible with the memory cards.

WATERLiLYCAT

WATERLiLYCAT

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts
YAHAHA POSITIVE NEWS! We have an access point at last! And now they have no way to leave NiGHTS out without shooting themselves in the foot. Seriously, leaving him out now would be a huge middle finger to... Everyone. So let's keep everything up whilst we venture for booze, and spandex, and while I consider 'GlobelikeasscheeksNiGHTSTHESERIES'.

Level 99

Level 99

OMNIPOTENT GENIUS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 100,263 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Video Games, Music, Video Game Music, the gym, sleeping, good people, good food, funny things, horror movies, and ballroom dancing. Probably more, but that's a good list.
I agree that there needs to be comforting activities, such as alcohol drinking, whether or not this campaign ends well. We're already so close, so alcohol to celebrate if we get it and to console us if we don't. Let's keep pushing though!

DLC on PC is just as easy, if not easier than console DLC, however it hasn't caught on as much as yet. Well, technically they've had it much longer, they just called it an "expansion" and was usually in a grander scale. However, I have no idea what DLC would be available to PC if they're doing specific DLC for each system...hmm...

Someone make me a classy drink in preparation!

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts

Dear SUMO DIGITAL

I got a tip that SEGA All-Stars Racing is going to have DLC.

CONFIRM OR DENY

:lol: pretty much what's gonna happen

This thread and you have just brightened up my weekend (I know it's Monday but I did read the thread Sunday! .... Not the whole thing, though - this is new as of today though I've seen that commercial before. XD ) Go NiGHTS! Get your spandexed butt in a sweet ride and speed on down to DLC! ^0^

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
I'm reading that the Wii and DS versions have been pushed to March, though a small push like that is likely just to fix graphical issues, not enough time to add anyone..

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!

I'm reading that the Wii and DS versions have been pushed to March, though a small push like that is likely just to fix graphical issues, not enough time to add anyone..

Bah, I'd be happy even if we got an 8-bit NiGHTS sprite. ;)

Tenshi_no_yoru

Tenshi_no_yoru

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Reala, Jackle, drawing, singing, video games, the music, shonen manga
What we must do to be in DLC NIGHTS In The Game?

waterhope

waterhope

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts
Hope at last! My baby brother might get the change to play NiGHTS after all.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users