Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Twelve Days of NiGHTSmas!

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!

Heh heh. MQ really catches ya off-guard if you're comfortably used to the original. By far, the weirdest dungeon has to be Jabu-Jabu's Belly. >>

Good luck and don't sweat the delay. Life's unpredictable and when the urge to play a game is pumping through your veins...you must obey. @_@ Side Note: All versions of OoT, save for the original gold n64 cartridge, have changed in some way.

Posted Image He's watching and waiting for your return from Hyrule... (I apologize for being a bit random...)

Ruto: Lord Jabu-Jabu has been acting strange lately...

Me: Ya think?! HE HAS GIANT COWS AND ROCKS GROWING IN HIS INTESTINES.

It doesn't help that the whole dungeon is breathing and changing colours while cows moo at me from the lining of a giant fish's stomach lining. Very, very TRiPPY. (That was unintentional capitalization, but I'll leave since it's funny.)

Thanks for not being upset by my not doing anything. I'll try to animate Day 11 as a way of redeeming myself. :)

I need to get the original copy of OoT where they chant "I bear witness that there is no god but Allah" in the fire temple. I think mine still has the moon and star blocks, though.

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!
I stole Andersam's art style, and (semi-)animated it!

Posted Image

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
^^ Nice one. Here's to 11 years more, eh? (I'm adopting accents for a little while. You can adopt one too so more accents can have happy homes! :rolleyes:)

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  • Interests:Things that are interesting
*Comes running from out of nowhere*

NOCTOURNE THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER NO ONES EVER DONE SOMETHING LIKE THAT TO ME BEFORE AND OF COURSE I'M NOT MAD AT YOU C'MERE YOU!!
*glomps into oblivian*

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts

^^ Nice one. Here's to 11 years more, eh? (I'm adopting accents for a little while. You can adopt one too so more accents can have happy homes! :angry:)

That's just too durn nice of y'all! (I think I just adopted the Beverly Hillbillies...yikes.)

*Comes running from out of nowhere*

NOCTOURNE THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER NO ONES EVER DONE SOMETHING LIKE THAT TO ME BEFORE AND OF COURSE I'M NOT MAD AT YOU C'MERE YOU!!
*glomps into oblivian*

*Recovers from the glomp of doom*

Without your fun-tasic guide, this would never have happened. It's nice to know that I'm not being burned at the stake for taking a week to choose a facial expression for the "sad" years. :rolleyes:

(Honestly, though, it took a dozen faces before I chose the final one)

Dex la Cabra

Dex la Cabra

OVERLORD

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts
  • Interests:Becoming the Breakdance King.
ah noxaluanne, you dont half make funky stuff :D

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts

ah noxaluanne, you dont half make funky stuff :P

Ah, but I do, Great Dexu Tree! If I don't, then people will get bored, and a bored audience is never fun.

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  • Interests:Things that are interesting

Ah, but I do, Great Dexu Tree! If I don't, then people will get bored, and a bored audience is never fun.

He's right. when that happens, they start tearing at the furniture and trading Will's dad jokes XD

Nemoide

Nemoide

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Interests:Things
Maybe this is just an extension of the "eleven years of waiting" theme...

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts

Maybe this is just an extension of the "eleven years of waiting" theme...

I am genuinely sorry. With Christmas, New Years, and a ton of snow, things have been rather hectic. I need to figure out how to stage the final day, and it will be up soon. I promise.

Nemoide

Nemoide

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Interests:Things
I'm just funnin' ya, don't worry about it. Everyone falls behind sometimes. And the winter holiday season does this to many, many folks (including me with various planned studies/projects).

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts

I'm just funnin' ya, don't worry about it. Everyone falls behind sometimes. And the winter holiday season does this to many, many folks (including me with various planned studies/projects).

It's alright, and thanks. Text isn't the best medium for sarcasm. :P

I figured out how I want to do the final day, so it should be up shortly.

A.N.S.B

A.N.S.B

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
-HOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Ze celebrated!-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users