Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Personal Dreamscapes

• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

Zero-Shift

Zero-Shift

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts
  • Interests:Nerdy stuff.
I don't know if I have a dreamscape per se, but there is definately a place that pops up my dreams more often than others. Just remember, I suck at lucid dreaming so a place that I remember more than once idspretty big. It's a sub-arctic mountain range, it's always snowing and the sky is overcast. In one of the valleys there is either a large and very cozy cabin by a river, or there is a large city that seems to be made out of nothing but rusted, blood-stained metal. Either way, nobody ever lives there. The locale varies from time to time, but the mountains and snow are constant as well as the isolation.

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts
Holy crap guys, I Photoshopped my Dreamscape, go me!

Thunderous Ocean: Posted Image

Enjoy! I'm quiet proud of myself. ^^

EDiT: I've no idea how to scale images. x.X'

EDiT2: Want to see the original pic? PM me~!

Guest_submas13_*

Guest_submas13_*
  • Guests
My dreamscape is a nice large field with a small forest section to the side, overlooking a very wide valley. Really beautiful.

MKTRanma

MKTRanma

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Pokemon, Megaman, Yugioh, Sonic, Ranma 1/2, Tsubasa Chronicle, Ouran High School Host Club, Drawing, Photoshop
I've made an almost entire Dream world... or maybe I'm able to manifest other people's dreams? It started out as a very small area, but it just grew. First it was my house, and then that house became a gigantic wooden tree stump. There's a red rug outside on the patio with a huge pail of water. The area is very green and plain like. There are windmills and balloons in this area, as well as large banners. I guess I could call it nothing else but my dream home. Other people live around this area, they are pretty competitive. Behind us is rolling hills and an unseen mountain range.

This place leads to a marshy place... it's like a mishmash of the place in Indiana I used to live at, and the forest that was nearby. It's like a cavern, but trees are growing. It's also like a sub-division in the real world, but also like a maze. It then leads to a much greyer, colder area. Everything is still green and it's like a mishmash of a place near-by. There is an abandoned school. Past the School, there is a long bridge, over cold water and a bus goes through it. There's an entire city about many miles down that's completely under water. You can get near it, because the bridge stops you and there's tunnels here and there. There's lots of high-tech stuff and skyscrapers, but it's either submerged, destroyed, or both. Finally there is blackness. You can walk into the blackness but you get nowhere, and there really is no one around

If one is to travel over the Ice Ocean by paper plane (yeah... Paper Plane) you can get to the edge of the place. Here, the buildings are somewhat destroyed, and there's a detective guy like Zenigata from Lupin the 3rd. There's also a museum with lush treasures.

Finally... there is a sandy place. Kind of like a kingdom, supposedly I was going to be the owner of this sandy kingdom, with supposedly many servants, all women wearing white hooded garments, at my disposal but I left it behind.

And lastly was the cathedral where my first nightmare was born. I haven't seen it since the first time, but I remember it like if it was just the other day.

All these places have cold water pools. These pools always wake me up, and I usually accidentally, and hysterically, fall into these cold pools of water and wake up.

Those are all the places I have traveled to in my dreams and they come up often, each one depending on a certain situation.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
  • Interests:If I'm on a NiGHTS themed forum, than what do you think my interests are!? Aside from that: Video games, drawing, writing songs, acting like an idiot, listening to the same bloody songs over and over, My fanmaren, and dreams are about it. :D
Mines a bustling utopia where the line of reality and virtual never existed...

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, music, yeah
I usually dream in a weird theme park with malfunctioning rides. Im not even kidding.

EDIT: Oh, and I usually have nightmares about getting lost and being late to class in school. It kinda sucks.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
  • Interests:If I'm on a NiGHTS themed forum, than what do you think my interests are!? Aside from that: Video games, drawing, writing songs, acting like an idiot, listening to the same bloody songs over and over, My fanmaren, and dreams are about it. :D

I usually dream in a weird theme park with malfunctioning rides. Im not even kidding.

EDIT: Oh, and I usually have nightmares about getting lost and being late to class in school. It kinda sucks.

kinda like the Lost Park stage in JoD

Hime Blue

Hime Blue

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts
  • Interests:Just...<br /><br />don't ask and it might be better for you. Might be better not to know...
I have at least three recurring dreamscapes. One of them is an amusement park that is sort of like a cross between a beautiful garden, Calaway Park in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, and Disneyland, with a few rides of my mind's invention. The rides seem to all be working, though some of them are a bit weird, and the games are easy to win though hard for me to understand when I wake up. Another is a library that is a cross between my old elementary school and my public library. It's painted in lots of bright colours. Plus, it's absolutely huge; you could probably never take all the books out. There's a few computers there where my dreams tend to take an X-rated turn ((o_o)). My last 'scape is a boarding school where my first-ever dream with NiGHTS took place. It's similar to the high school in my town, though the school is out in the middle of nowhere, though strangely it's close to a game store that looks like Wal-Mart on the outside but like Staples on the inside. The school has a wheat field-lined path to get to it, and it's flipped from being a welcoming yet very prestigous school where I had to sneak in to a school where everyone was a Wizeman-worshipping brat to an all-girls school where the headmistress was evil and my mom was going to leave me.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts

I have at least three recurring dreamscapes. One of them is an amusement park that is sort of like a cross between a beautiful garden, Calaway Park in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, and Disneyland, with a few rides of my mind's invention. The rides seem to all be working, though some of them are a bit weird, and the games are easy to win though hard for me to understand when I wake up. Another is a library that is a cross between my old elementary school and my public library. It's painted in lots of bright colours. Plus, it's absolutely huge; you could probably never take all the books out. There's a few computers there where my dreams tend to take an X-rated turn ((o_o)). My last 'scape is a boarding school where my first-ever dream with NiGHTS took place. It's similar to the high school in my town, though the school is out in the middle of nowhere, though strangely it's close to a game store that looks like Wal-Mart on the outside but like Staples on the inside. The school has a wheat field-lined path to get to it, and it's flipped from being a welcoming yet very prestigous school where I had to sneak in to a school where everyone was a Wizeman-worshipping brat to an all-girls school where the headmistress was evil and my mom was going to leave me.

Thank you for the Nightmares... HAPPY NOW WIZEMAN?!?

Hime Blue

Hime Blue

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts
  • Interests:Just...<br /><br />don't ask and it might be better for you. Might be better not to know...

Thank you for the Nightmares... HAPPY NOW WIZEMAN?!?

Wait, what? o_o;

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
joke. I really need to work on my material

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
My dreams often take place in a bigger version of my grandmother's house, only instead of my grandparents living there, it's me, my ex boyfriend, and two kids. I don't understand it, as I hate his guts. Hmm. Anyway, usually something supernatural happens and when I walk outside I'm someplace totally different, like the middle of a freeway in Alabama or on top of Big Ben. I even ended up inside my TV once. I don't get it. My Dreamscapes change faster than the appitite of a hungry fat man at a buffet.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts

My dreams often take place in a bigger version of my grandmother's house, only instead of my grandparents living there, it's me, my ex boyfriend, and two kids. I don't understand it, as I hate his guts. Hmm. Anyway, usually something supernatural happens and when I walk outside I'm someplace totally different, like the middle of a freeway in Alabama or on top of Big Ben. I even ended up inside my TV once. I don't get it. My Dreamscapes change faster than the appitite of a hungry fat man at a buffet.

Read post #49.

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
  • Location:Some little spot of nowhere. No, not that spot. Some other spot.
A broken-down mattress factory in the middle of the woods.
No, I'm serious. Only been there once, I think, if at all. I just know I've seen it before, and I know I never seen it in THIS world. XD I think it was more of a 'Flash-Dream'. It's like a screenshot of the area, and it stays in my head, but I never go in and explore. It's before/after, that, too, with this fancy, blue and purple castle that's supposed to be a Chao Garden. It looked like the inside of an oyster's shell, when you moved around. It was awesome.

The other: School. I only went to school for a couple of years, the rest I've been homeschooled, but recently my Church (Yes, my CHURCH) moved into an elementary school, so it's brought itself up into a dream. This is the second time that I remember having psychic abilities in a dream, putting scattered cards back into the proper order, among other janitorial things. XD I don't like messes that take forever to clean.

Oh, and STORES. I find myself in stores repeatedly. Funny, since the last time I went to the store 'scape, it's like I knew I was dreaming, but I didn't bother to make myself lucid.
... Until there was this scavenger hunt thing and I lost. Then I was like 'this is a dream' and I willed a winning certificate into my hand. XD I refuse to lose. XD

Going even further back, there was this huge, fancy, pure-white house. First time psychic abilities surfaced in a dream. Oddly, I think it may have been a church, because I think there was a wedding or something going on.

Let's see, further back... 'The Recycling Nightmare'. Started when I was, I don't know, five? I don't remember what it's all about, since I stopped having it, but the first night, whenever we moved into a new house, I would have this nightmare about being chased aorund the old house, somehting about recycling being yelled. *Shrugs* It didn't happen when we moved into THIS house, so that's good. The scape itself is all white, and I'm standing in the white until I get onto our old property, where it goes into the green lawn and our old house. Cue chasing. Once, I think I even had a dream about me having this nightmare, which was weird. OOB experience, eh? XD

The 'Warped Grandpa's House'. That's a weird one. XD Yes, I keep pulling new ones out of my memories. Basically, it's supposed to be a warped version of my Grandpa's house, and most of the time it's on my Grandpa's property, but sometimes it moves, like to a lakeside or something. Once I dreamed there was this weird sort of 'Alien Ant Godzilla' thing harvesting humans for experiments or something. Watched too much War of the Worlds. XD

The 'Endless Stadium' / 'The Endless Library' / 'The Endless [Insert place here]. Never got to see much of these, because most of the time they're dreams where I'm trying to find the bathroom, and something imortant is going on, but there are women in the men's bathrooms, etc, and there's somehting important going on that I don't want to miss, but I can't empty my bladder. (Thank GOD. If I do empty my bladder, I have wet my bed. XD)

Then there's this weird Laputa-like area that I only dreamed of once. Miyazaki's Castle in the Sky has infiltrated my brain. XD Weird, moving blocks. I think the Terminator was running around there, too. Which is weird, since I hadn't seen any of those movies, yet. XD

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
many,many dreamscapes.

Cruithne

Cruithne

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts
I have a few! =D

There's a hilly field that sometimes had a log cabin in it (I've never been inside, though).

There's a waterpark where the rides are made out of wood (although the part that you slide on is still that hard and white material that most slides are made of that I can't remember the name of). There's a four-foot long camo-colored army plane just hanging there by a string (for whatever reason). There's also a few other military doodads there.

There's a dark wearhouse-like place that ALWAYS has atleast one object of color.

And there's another warehouse that's better lit, but it randomly floods half the time.

A museum that has exam desks and maroon-colored leather chairs. There's an oasis outside the second-story window. (Only been there once)

A desert at night-time with a few tents. (Only been there once)

Middle school full of superheroes. (Only once, also the place of my first lucid dream)

Highschool at night. (Only once)

A randomn neighborhood at night in the winter. (Only once.)

Shift

Shift

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
  • Interests:Megaman, NiGHTS(duh), Oddworld, the mother series, Languages, and other things.
I'v only had one memoriable dreamscape that's apeared in multiple dreams it was this misty roughed stone plateau with some puddles on the ground and some large pillars and mountains seen in the background.

Rhapsody

Rhapsody

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 115 posts
  • Interests:I like drawing and cosplaying characters from the NiD universe. Sometimes I like to make plushies (i'm not too good at large plushies).
Hmm. I've never thought about this before.

My personal dreamscape usually consists of old houses I've lived in before, and a beach (or someplace near water). I'll occasionally find myself on the outskirts Macon, Georgia (lots of trees and red clay), or Times square in New York City. Oh, and it's always raining lightly in most of my dreams, just how I like it.

tinfoil

tinfoil

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 108 posts
My dreams always happen in the city that live in with some weird changes. For example, I had a dream that involved me with a group of the Digidestined. We were at my old school. Some of the rooms we went in changed and after we exited the school, the outside was my house's driveway. There's another one too, check my Dream Diary entry titled Windi's Garden.

d3vilcat

d3vilcat

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
I never had one for real, it always changes alot, but there are three that I seem to visit a few times, one is a beautiful beach or island with white sand, whitegold color palm tree and beautiful blue whales with diamonds on their backs instead of barnacles and jewel like insects another is a nightmare version of my house with nightmarens dressed up as my family and creepy shady monsters living in every corner of the house O_o and finally the Nightmare realm. This place I seem to visit more often, dunno why maybe I desire bad dreams or something to scare the jeebus out of me XD

Nyx

Nyx

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts
My reccuring dreamscape seems to be a mansion.

The first room I see when I enter my dreamscape is this gorgeous library -- polished wooden bookshelves filled with thousands of books... The shelves span from the ceiling to the floor and cover three of the four walls. I think the floors are black and white marble, but much of it's covered by red carpets. The room is lit by a large chandelier, and there's a wooden desk with a vase with flowers, and a laptop.

When I arrive, I'm always facing the fourth wall, which has three doors -- a large red one in the center and two, smaller wooden ones on either side of it. I've only ever been through the door on the furthest left, and it leads to a maze of rooms that I've been to in real life... I call that portion 'The Maze of Memories'.

When I'm in the dream, I get the distinct impression that behind the center door is a hallway that leads to the rest of the mansion, and behind the door on the far right are stairs that lead down to the basement. And I also 'know' that outside the mansion is an incredible view -- mountains down to the south, large trees scattered about, a forest to the north, and a lake. There are dirt paths that lead to the forest and the mountains. For some strange reason, the place is always deserted...

I've been trying to go lucid so that I can go back there and explore, but I've been having trouble... :(

Also, there's a place in my Dream-Memory that is a plaza with a variety of shops -- one for each of my interests, such as gaming, music, art, needlework... Sadly, this plaza only exists in the Dreamworld.

I wonder if the mansion exists somewhere. :(

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
My personal Dreamscape, eh? My personal Dreamscape is a forest made of glass, fragile, yet offering a sense of protection. Beautiful, yet dangerously artificial. Imagine a cross between Mystic Forest and Crystal Castle. Sort of. An ornate, beautiful forest made entirely of glass. When I walk in, my immediate response is, "How pretty." But then I think, "How sad. There's nothing here. It's very lonely." then I walk further in, breaking things along the way, and I think, "It's so sheltered, like I could live forever here... but it breaks so easily. Is there something wrong with this forest?" And then I'll find the clearing, an acre of land, where I can just sit down and cry for a while when things get tough. It's the fragility of my own emotions, personified. I'm extremely sensitive to my own emotions, and when my heart feels broken, it feels BROKEN. If I was stressed enough, I could literally burst into tears at the drop of a hat, and I will randomly go into periods where nothing matters to me and I have gotten very close to death a few times I'd rather not talk about where I've refused to eat. These depressing spells will only last a short while, though, a month or two tops. This Dreamscape reflects my clear, ever-changing heart, and my ability to lock myself away in my own little world when the outside world gets too cruel for me.

I've named it Soul Acre, but in the terms of this conversation, it has no official "name" so to speak, Soul Acre is just my name for it.

infractus

infractus

former Secretary of Balloon Doggies

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:Anything, everything, because I like things.
I still have yet to update the image in my photobucket with my progress (trust me, the trees look a bit better in the current one), but here is one part of my dreamscape:

Posted Image

The first dream I had regarding this scene was walking down the sidewalk from a bus stop with SiLK. We were chatting about something school-related, while all these birds were flying around over the field. We got to the front entrance of her driveway, and started walking.. then I woke up.

We were there again later on just walking by. I think it was from the opposite direction we first walked.. but for a place I've never been, it's fairly accurate to what it really looks like.. o.O

I still have plans to draw out the rest of my common dreamscapes sooner or later.. *sigh*

PenMaren

PenMaren

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
My dreamscape is, for some odd reason, in a place that resebuls a city park. exept much cleaner. but totally silent.

Minn

Minn

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
Aside from a few I created as 'fan dreamscapes' I have visited a few real ones.
The most memorable being a place I call 'Red city'. Huge place it was. Just these tall red metal buildings with black windows and random red pipes and other red metal structures everywhere. I remeber these huge spinning turbine fan things scattered on the sides of buildings or on some horizontal piping. To get around there were these orange glowing paths that stayed in the air, but they were kind of...translucent I guess. Above the sky was really dark, almost pure black and no stars or anything, some buildings just went higher and higher until they faded out of view. Below was...frick I can't exactly remember because I never looked down at it. I think it was all lava though, just really far below. Like a mile or two it seemed. Wish I could visit it again, it's been awhile.

...I need to draw it sometime.
No idea wtf any of it symbolizes though ahaha.

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Interests:Catholicism/Catholic Church, NiGHTS (of course), Klonoa, Star Trek (except the last series, Enterprise), My Favorite Martian (60s show, not the 1999 movie), Pokemon (anime through Johto and all games), Zelda, Mega Man, reading, writing, drawing, hanging out with my friends, other fun videogames, a good joke
A place I seem to see a lot in my dreams is a city with a lot of buildings, a few skyscrapers, people, and cars. It's a lot friendlier than how I often imagine huge cities to be. There's no factories, so the air is clean. The sky isn't blocked off by buildings. It's a very open city. The sea is right by it.

When I'm escaping from someplace dangerous or constrictive, I usually find woods right outside. I fly over them, trying to find free open plains. This has happened since I was little.

Sweep

Sweep

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts
  • Interests:drawing, archery, writing, anime, manga, running, swimming, daydreaming, yaoi, religion, biking, INTERNET
i tend to think i have a dream 'world'. I've had it since before i even knew about nights. some of the key places are,

a huge field with rainbow grass and fast moving clouds,
a grassy cliff with a short drop into a pond that has a yellow submarine sticking out (NO RELATION TO THE BEETLES I SWARE) and a wooden shack along with a forest in the back,
a hallow mountain with a single flower growing in the middle,
an open field with a long of large, flat rocks where it's always night time and the stars take ever changing shapes in the sky,
and a big, pearly white castle. *nods*

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Interests:Catholicism/Catholic Church, NiGHTS (of course), Klonoa, Star Trek (except the last series, Enterprise), My Favorite Martian (60s show, not the 1999 movie), Pokemon (anime through Johto and all games), Zelda, Mega Man, reading, writing, drawing, hanging out with my friends, other fun videogames, a good joke
I think I have a few more. Since coming back from a vacation resort in Florida, I've had dreams of a similar place. Oftentimes, I meet up there with people I know.

There's also an abandoned castle that I explored during two dreams, one a continuation of another. I was afraid to go too far in because, although there were lots of beautiful things inside like canopy beds, intricately-carved furniture, treasure, and all that other stuff you find in old castles, there was supposed to be a dungeon where people once were tortured and died. Since the royalty didn't like to advertise that to their guests, it was made deeper in. I didn't want to see dead bodies, so I stayed in the outer areas. I found a tree growing inside that castle. A giant, gnarled tree with dry and brown thick vines wrapping up it. It was oh...ten stories tall? I couldn't see the bottom. It was dark and foggy down there. That tree scared me, even though it looked no different from any other jungle tree (besides its size). I also found a room with a bunch of jungle/exotic animals. The monkeys tried to pull me down (I was flying) so the alligator could kill me <_< . Very interesting place, indeed. The castle's right side led out to the vacation resort.

Minimanasama

Minimanasama

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS of course!<br />Visual Kei,<br />Guitar, Bass, and Piano,<br />Computers-Software Hardware and Programming,<br />Martial Arts<br />and /b/ =]
My Dreamscapes are normally somewhere snowy. A couple times in forests because thats where i spent most of my time when i was younger and now living in the city kinda saddens me =[ the touch of snow on my skin relaxes me and kind of brings back alot of great memorys =p

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
Ummm... well... I don't really remember having more than one dream set in a particular place but one, and this is only a handful of dreams, if even more than twice; a giant Wal-Mart. XDDD Weird, I know.

MiTCH

MiTCH

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
I usually have dreams of familiar places. Y'know, my house, my school, my playground at my school, etc. One place that I have had a few dreams of is an attic. It was odd, as it had beams going everywhere. There wasn't a floor, just big wooden beams going from one wall to the other. Once I was a Jedi apprentice fighting a Sith lord here. Another I only had two dreams of was a giant grid. Ever seen TRON? If so, imagine a giant lightcycle grid. That NEVER ENDS. I also had a keyboard on my arm. Being the genius kid that I was, I decided that in order to move I had to use the keyboard, and I had to move to use the keyboard. Therefore, I was stuck standing still. XP So the first time I just stood there. The second time there was a giant robo standing in front of me. <_< I brought my arm up, aimed at it, and pressed space bar. A laser shot out and killed it. :( Then I just stood there, like last time. :/ I'm actually glad I stood there without doing anything. I think I bore myself AWAKE. Then I remembered my dream better 'cause I woke up early. :D

Dreams70

Dreams70

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
MY dreamscaes are usually homes and houses. Like My house and my grandparents houses. That's where I go the most in my dreams or at least I am around the people who live there.

Razer112

Razer112

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts
  • Interests:Video games, game design, art things
I've Never been to my dreamscape multiple times, but This place is burned in my mind so I'll just call it my dreamscape. This place looks like spring valley in a way but when I was there a strange Chineese hut appeared to my right. To my left was a 2 and a half foot river. beyond the river is a windmill with spiral staircase inside. In Fron tof me was this really Steep hill that was taller that the hut mention earlier theese hills Are in between the River and the Hut. Above the Hut was A hoop and a few chips. There were also mountains too. The strange thing is that my Dreamscape keeps expanding in my mind.

Dex la Cabra

Dex la Cabra

OVERLORD

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts
  • Interests:Becoming the Breakdance King.
my dreamscape is usually in a weird desert with a small oasis. with normal water and sand. and a few twisted trees around the oasis. there's nothing else on the horizon, just sand. the oasis produces purple bubbles and when you go above the spot they're produced, you float. and if the go through the under water cavern to where the bubbles come from you end up in a small cave with ice mirrors on either side, and the bubbles don't move, just bop along to a soundless beat with a popping kind of noise. i think those bubbles were inspired by listening to they call me sonic backwards, that noise in the background is what i hear. i've included this place in the manga series i draw :lol:

renegade_sanzo

renegade_sanzo

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, sleeping, digital art, video games, singing, tattoos/piercings, anime, manga, tegaki blog, cosplay (mostly crossplay), conventions, horror movies, ball-joint dolls, Pinky St. figures, resin figures.<br /><br />Xbox Live gamertag: Renegade Sanzo<br />Gaia Online: Ice Prince Yuki<br />FF.net: Renegade Sanzo<br />AIM: Renegade Sanzo<br />Tegaki blog: Renegade Sanzo<br />Cosplay.com: Renegade Sanzo
I have a lot of dreams where the sky is black. Everything is lit up normally so it's not like it's nighttime. It's just the color black. Often my dreamscape contains a black sky and my old elementary school warped.

Rachell

Rachell

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 167 posts
my dreamscapes are somehow always city related, either a main street, amusement parks, etc, other are just dreamscapes bassed off video game levels, for example: I remember I once was in a forest that looked almost like Memory forest, except that there was not giant glowing flowers or an oversized "Merry-go-round"

in other words, I dont have an expecific dreamscape, its always changes for dream to dream...

too bad, I can only remember my dreams, cuz I cant seem to become lucid *goes to a dark corner to cry*

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!
Rarely do I have recurring dreams, but I've often dreamt about variations upon Disneyland.

I have had one recurring dream, and it was odd to say the least. It took place in a desert/plains area with lots of tall grasses. In a small hole-type thing was a low, domed building on which the curved walls were tan adobe and the roof was teal shingles. Inside, it was a huge round room with purple carpeting on the floor and walls, and a flat wooden ceiling painted black. The floor went in semicircular steps, like an ampitheatre, and the seats all focused on one of those dog-collar making machines. When a trackball and red and green buttons were pressed on the m achines, the walls faede away, the "camera" had a side view, and the hall was full of kids doing things like construction, baking, and pizza making. All of the kids and I kind of moved like puppets. It was quite odd. :D

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts

Rarely do I have recurring dreams, but I've often dreamt about variations upon Disneyland.

I have had one recurring dream, and it was odd to say the least. It took place in a desert/plains area with lots of tall grasses. In a small hole-type thing was a low, domed building on which the curved walls were tan adobe and the roof was teal shingles. Inside, it was a huge round room with purple carpeting on the floor and walls, and a flat wooden ceiling painted black. The floor went in semicircular steps, like an ampitheatre, and the seats all focused on one of those dog-collar making machines. When a trackball and red and green buttons were pressed on the m achines, the walls faede away, the "camera" had a side view, and the hall was full of kids doing things like construction, baking, and pizza making. All of the kids and I kind of moved like puppets. It was quite odd. :blink:

Reminds me of a dollhouse. And of the numerous clocks that tinkerer made in the Disney cartoon Pinnocchio. Sounds like a beautiful place. :blink:

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!

Reminds me of a dollhouse. And of the numerous clocks that tinkerer made in the Disney cartoon Pinnocchio. Sounds like a beautiful place. :lol:

That's interesting- it did seem kind of like a dollhouse with muppets, now that I think about it.

I forgot to mention that the rooms with the professions all seemed to blend into each other.

LUCiD

LUCiD

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 164 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, NiGHTS, (of course), video games, surfing the web, Disney, animals, music, etc...
Lately more and more of my dreams have been taking place in some sort of NiGHTOPiA-ish world. YAY ME!! B)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users