Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

PROJECT GiFT

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
1 - it's awesome that you've not fallen off your schedule yet (THIS IS IMPRESSIVE AND MEANS GOOD THINGS)
2 - The pacing is spot on
3 - not only is the art great but you have a grasp of proper dialogue between characters! This to me is the most important thing of all in comics, how the characters talk to each other. It's the thing i enjoy doing most with our own one :(

Seriously giving me something to look forward to each day ^^ *hugs* keep it up!

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  • Interests:Things that are interesting

1 - it's awesome that you've not fallen off your schedule yet (THIS IS IMPRESSIVE AND MEANS GOOD THINGS)
2 - The pacing is spot on
3 - not only is the art great but you have a grasp of proper dialogue between characters! This to me is the most important thing of all in comics, how the characters talk to each other. It's the thing i enjoy doing most with our own one :(

Seriously giving me something to look forward to each day ^^ *hugs* keep it up!

Thanks for the critique! Ahaha the entire comic was drawn late Nov./ early Dec. so I woulden't dissapoint you guys XD I also love writing dialouge as well, It's so fun to see personalities bounce off one another *hugs back*

Thank you all in general for your support. This is going better then I could have ever dreamed, and its not over yet!

((pages 7-8 posted!))

DARiA

DARiA

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 146 posts
  • Interests:I love well-made fanart, drawings and well-written fanfics. I adore people who can be creative in a beautiful way (good artists, writers, singers etc). I like various anime shows, mostly shoujo and maho-shoujo. I also like reading books of fantasy-writers (Andre Norton, Phillip Pullman, Gart Nix etc). I like listening to rock or folk-rock music. I also love various pretty shiny things. I myself write and draw various fan things from time to time. And yes, I also love sleeping, dreaming and being lazy.
yay for the NiGHTS pin)
And wait, does that make this blond girl NIGHTS representative in the waking world or is she a crafty fan? Ohh, the suspense!

And I love the concept "There's NiGHTS to watch over you" being there.
ohwarthedamnedthingitis I could never guess girl's life is tough like that .__.
can't wait to see more

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Interests:Catholicism/Catholic Church, NiGHTS (of course), Klonoa, Star Trek (except the last series, Enterprise), My Favorite Martian (60s show, not the 1999 movie), Pokemon (anime through Johto and all games), Zelda, Mega Man, reading, writing, drawing, hanging out with my friends, other fun videogames, a good joke
This is a great story so far. :( I can totally identify with having narrow-minded brothers. I can't wait to see what'll happen. I predict a meeting with NiGHTS. But I guess everyone is.

Level 99

Level 99

OMNIPOTENT GENIUS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 100,263 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Video Games, Music, Video Game Music, the gym, sleeping, good people, good food, funny things, horror movies, and ballroom dancing. Probably more, but that's a good list.
*sniff* If I had comics like this as a child, I think I would have had a much more imaginative childhood. *sniff* great work thus-far, already starting to wrench my heart a little.

..What, I'm not allowed to get emotional over comics?! :( great work, keep it coming!

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts

*sniff* If I had comics like this as a child, I think I would have had a much more imaginative childhood. *sniff* great work thus-far, already starting to wrench my heart a little.

..What, I'm not allowed to get emotional over comics?! :) great work, keep it coming!

AWWW thats alright 99 *pats him on the back*

((pages 9-10 posted!))

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
Heh. She has a U.V. NiGHTS doll. ^^ I think I know what the next panel is, buuut I'll wait.

This is a neat little story andersam. :) Thank you for showing us.

Lost in Dream

Lost in Dream

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts
  • Interests:The Panzer Dragoon Series, Legend of Zelda, NiGHTS, running around as a pirate on the beach
Waits for epic conclusion...

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
: D

((page 11 posted!))

Tomarrow theres not only bonus features, but a special comic too!

Nemoide

Nemoide

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Interests:Things
It was cute! I like it. ^_^

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
AWWWWW

I hate to finish this story... I'm really gonna miss Claire.

Anyways, The bonus features and surprise have been posted!

Please share your thoughts on the story as a whole if you wish!

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Lol, that's an Imagni plushie, i think. It looks like the doll has Imagni's long coat! XD

I just came back from a weekend break at a cousins house, so sorry for the late reply to this.

This comic is truly wonderful and catches a certain spirit of the NiGHTS community that i like. There's a lot of magic involved in this.
I like this because it manages to get the whole feel of NiGHTS portrayed in the comic without ever actually showing NiGHTS. It's just the magic that surrounds the character and being a fan of him. It's very rare to see a comic deal with the real side of things in regards to the community and how different people are effected by NiGHTS. This was a wonderful little story and thank you very much for creating it. You did a great job ^__^

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
On Bonus: XD Nice little "extra" in that corner. Your drawing has improved quite a bit in a year's time. :P Awesome.

On "Surprise": Heh heh. Nice.

Level 99

Level 99

OMNIPOTENT GENIUS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 100,263 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Video Games, Music, Video Game Music, the gym, sleeping, good people, good food, funny things, horror movies, and ballroom dancing. Probably more, but that's a good list.
This was awesome. That is all.

Lost in Dream

Lost in Dream

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts
  • Interests:The Panzer Dragoon Series, Legend of Zelda, NiGHTS, running around as a pirate on the beach
I like how the brother got socks for Christmas and ended up playing JoD.

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!
You left it open for a sequel! Next year, Jake has to find NiGHTS and the mysterious letter needs to be read!

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts

You left it open for a sequel! Next year, Jake has to find NiGHTS and the mysterious letter needs to be read!

I'm actually thinking highly of a sequel at this point. too bad you all have to wait for next year mwhahaha *evil mustache stroke*

AHAHAHAHA And then he'll have to go on a cross dreamscape trip to find the true spirt of christmas! (fft not really)

charlie

charlie

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 465 posts
Great work andersam! :lol:

I really liked the characters and their dialog and you did a great job with the art too!

I'm so glad you got to share it with everyone for the holidays!

DARiA

DARiA

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 146 posts
  • Interests:I love well-made fanart, drawings and well-written fanfics. I adore people who can be creative in a beautiful way (good artists, writers, singers etc). I like various anime shows, mostly shoujo and maho-shoujo. I also like reading books of fantasy-writers (Andre Norton, Phillip Pullman, Gart Nix etc). I like listening to rock or folk-rock music. I also love various pretty shiny things. I myself write and draw various fan things from time to time. And yes, I also love sleeping, dreaming and being lazy.
That was an awesome read)) ohh, I love how that jerk of a brother struggled to play JoD XD

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Interests:Catholicism/Catholic Church, NiGHTS (of course), Klonoa, Star Trek (except the last series, Enterprise), My Favorite Martian (60s show, not the 1999 movie), Pokemon (anime through Johto and all games), Zelda, Mega Man, reading, writing, drawing, hanging out with my friends, other fun videogames, a good joke
That was a very heartwarming comic. :P And, as DiGi said, it describes very well how being a NiGHTS fan really is. I like how you showed Claire's inner growth with only a couple pages.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users