Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Video repsonses from the fans

• Please log in to reply
112 replies to this topic

MORRiS1113

MORRiS1113

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts
  • Interests:Gaming. Video's, Cinematography. among to many other things to mention. probably in the same catagory
Due to the recent news and things going on, mainly about NiGHTS not making his cut in SEGA ALL STARS RACING, and along with DiGI Valentine being nothing but serious about it all. i decided to give a video Response to the recent video vlog by TRiPPY and DiGI Valentine...

what it is, is basically the whole NiGHTS thing from my perspective, and how i think things are and how they work...

PART 1 -
PART 2 -

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Books, Music, Guitar, Anime, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Movies
Interesting response, I must say. The reason we're doing this campaign though is in the slightest hopes that Sega might actually hear us, and possibly give us the DLC. You never know what the future may hold. That's why we're trying our hardest so we can even have the tiniest sliver of hope of him being in as DLC.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
Guys, do me a favour, get your arses onto Youtube and the likes and stick up as many response videos as you can of how you feel about all this. Post links here. We're depending on you to be as vocal as you can about all this.

:)

PS) Thanks MORRiS, that was a great video (also holy crap that's a massive TV! XD ) Thank you for the help!

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
I only have one question. Can I swear?

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
XD go for it. Just don't do a 'WoW freakout guy' on me hahah. As long as you say/warn it has cussing it's no prob.

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
Gotcha. I'll try to keep it to a minimum. I know how cussing can make or break a point.

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts

Gotcha. I'll try to keep it to a minimum. I know how cussing can make or break a point.

During that broadcast i surprised myself at how much i held back on those curse words, lol.

However, feel free to go nuts! :lol:

MORRiS1113

MORRiS1113

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts
  • Interests:Gaming. Video's, Cinematography. among to many other things to mention. probably in the same catagory

Guys, do me a favour, get your arses onto Youtube and the likes and stick up as many response videos as you can of how you feel about all this. Post links here. We're depending on you to be as vocal as you can about all this.

:lol:

PS) Thanks MORRiS, that was a great video (also holy crap that's a massive TV! XD ) Thank you for the help!

Oh Dear, it seems i started something. huh i dont remember posting this topic here or under this name XD. but im glad you two liked the video response, and as i said im trying to do my fair share of trying to get NiGHTS into this game anyway possible because i love NiGHTS just as much as you guys if not more XD. anyway. SUPPORT NiGHTS EVERYONE. have a Fundraiser, have a Petition, have a get together, do what i did and video response if you can. we gotta get NiGHTS as DLC here.

THIS IS WAR AGAINST SEGA!!! >=D

DONT FORGET NiGHTS!!!

PS. yes TRiP, that is a massive TV, would you believe that Aside from those 2 you saw in that vid. that there are 2 more in that room XD, 4TV's FTW 8D

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
Made the video. The video has a very very low volume so you're gonna have to turn it up. Didn't cuss although I mumbled most of the way through it so if no one can understand me it's my fault. Also there was this odd but kinda funny audio glitch at the end.

WATERLiLYCAT

WATERLiLYCAT

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts
Yeah, I'd totally make an avid video response! But... I have no microphone, and I'm not going to put video of myself on YouTube. Maybe I could just point the camera at the wall and talk behind it -.-

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
Great stuff iLL! :D Also i love your animation it's so cute XD And yeah I only want to play as NiGHTS too :( He was like my default character for SST. Thankyou for helping us ^^

WATERLiLY, you don't have to show yourself on camera, not everyone is cool with doing that, its understandable it's the internet, you could do what iLLViLLAiN done and use an image, or indeed just point the camera at something else :) If you can do it, get it done!

Level 99

Level 99

OMNIPOTENT GENIUS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 100,263 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Video Games, Music, Video Game Music, the gym, sleeping, good people, good food, funny things, horror movies, and ballroom dancing. Probably more, but that's a good list.
I'm gonna go shower before I do a small video. is there a specific video you want me to make it "in response to"?

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
well guys try to all chain them together and then when i upload ours i'll chain it to yours (i.... THINK we can do that right?) (Or are responses only to 1 original video or what?)

MORRiS1113

MORRiS1113

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts
glad to see that everyone is getting active, this may work after all

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!
I'm working on what's basically a brief history of NiGHTS and ASR followed by the plea. My microphone is ridiculously bad, though. :D

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
Do your best! :D

Level 99

Level 99

OMNIPOTENT GENIUS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 100,263 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Video Games, Music, Video Game Music, the gym, sleeping, good people, good food, funny things, horror movies, and ballroom dancing. Probably more, but that's a good list.
My response may have to wait until tomorrow, I'm recording a podcast in a little while and have yet to start on the notes. And also I gotta work on that dance remix for Winder Dre----OOOPS! :D

You'll get one from me by the end of the weekend.

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
...I found myself composing another song... I stopped once it got too hard. It always feels better when the lyrics are natural. Although it's not rap...in fact I have a bad ear for genre-deciding when making songs out of the blue. ....I have no idea how it will end up, what the complete chorus will be, or when I'll actually mention my stand on this entire thing. For now though, trying to get back into my carefree spirit...

"Sib-i-liiing ri-val-ryyy..." (Heh heh. Cookie to whoever guesses where it belongs. :3)

Also,

"Get, get, get, get on the floor -
And shake that - shake that funky Maren.
Come on, bring it on - sing that funky Maren.
Step it up, get to pairin' - shake your funky Maren.
Shake, shake, shake, shake, shake, shake..."

(*gigglesnort* X3 Oh my... Carefree spirit back! I may end up making that into another song later. Getting back to lyric making. *stifles laughter as adding reply*)
*steps out of forum*

Edit: Gah. Creativity gone. Also have to focus on something else. Sorry.

MORRiS1113

MORRiS1113

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts
if interested, there was more i felt like saying about the whole thing so i decided to make a PART 2 to last nights video. once again, coming from my own perspective, ill post it below

WATERLiLYCAT

WATERLiLYCAT

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts

WATERLiLY, you don't have to show yourself on camera, not everyone is cool with doing that, its understandable it's the internet, you could do what iLLViLLAiN done and use an image, or indeed just point the camera at something else :) If you can do it, get it done!

Mum says I can get a microphone, so hopefully I'll be able to record something in time to fully participate =)

Maybe everyone should come together and do a little montage of 'Don't Forget NiGHTS!' If we get enough people saying it in one video, it'd sure be note worthy.

MORRiS1113

MORRiS1113

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Mum says I can get a microphone, so hopefully I'll be able to record something in time to fully participate =)

Maybe everyone should come together and do a little montage of 'Don't Forget NiGHTS!' If we get enough people saying it in one video, it'd sure be note worthy.

a montage? 8D id like to be in charge of that XD sounds fun if everyoen gets involved

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
I might do a little thing with just some audio and an image. The sound quality would be better with the equipment I have to work with. Plus, it doesn't really make a difference whether you see my face or not. Its the words that matter. :D

NinMicroSega

NinMicroSega

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 109 posts
Man, if I had the time, I would so start a ToeJam & Earl fansite and help you guys with the campaign in a similar fashion.

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
Here is my video response. I encourage you all to comment or at least leave me something here on the thread.

NinMicroSega

NinMicroSega

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 109 posts
LOL, Musashi, you remind me of one of my friends who... yeah. LMAO.

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
Musashi nice video but I get the feeling you haven't been getting enough sleep.

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts

Musashi nice video but I get the feeling you haven't been getting enough sleep.

lol I did that video about an hour before I went to sleep. XD I just wanted to do it when I had some time and was thinking about it.

Guest_DaRKNESS Into Dreams_*

Guest_DaRKNESS Into Dreams_*
  • Guests
Dang. Now i just thought: how am i supposed to put NiGHTS in my DS if he comes as a DLC? Damn, DS don't have DLC...

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
I'm liking the video responses so far. I encourage more of them in favor of the campaign so that we can show SEGA something visual too.

SEGA Europe have a YouTube page --> here
As do SEGA America --> here

It might be worth making those support videos and linking it to SEGA so they can see what you're saying.

And remember, be respectful. Going up in there with the "RAH RAH RAH's" will not help so make your video to the point, say what you've got to tell them on the matter and let's hope it will further enforce the point of this campaign.

Happy broadcasting :lol:

Dark Magician

Dark Magician

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts
  • Interests:Creative writing, drawing, video games, manga/anime, and astronomy. Writing more would probably take too much time.
Unfortunately I don't know how to make a video (don't have the right equipment anyway), but I have been sending e-mails. Let's keeep it up for NiGHTS' sake.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
Magic Pickle Fairy done a video XD:

<3

WATERLiLYCAT

WATERLiLYCAT

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts
Since it might help just a bit, I did a video of my ramblings:
Ran a little long, so part 2:

Enjoy my lameness, all! XD

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
Thank you for the videos xx
It means a lot to us that you trust us.

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
That was a really interesting response to listen to there, thank you for making it and adding another piece of support to the growing number :(

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
Get more videos up! ^_^ I wanna see the ones that people promised and i have yet to see *whippacrack*

DONT MAKE ME USE THE HOSE ON YOU ALL >:[

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Believe it or not but videos can push a point further than just text on a screen sometimes. You're broadcasting your opinion rather than posting it in a forum. Although both methods are good, if half the people in this campaign made a support video for NiGHTS it would give a bit more meat to the argument.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
yeah! And i knows yer all sexhay.

GET THOSE CRUMMY WEBCAMS OUT TROOPS!

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
I might do another one soon. Although this time, I'll do it when I'm not sounding sleep deprived. XD

Nemoide

Nemoide

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Interests:Things
I'll be able to make one on Monday but not before then.
But I enjoy acting like a psychopath so I might actually do it? No promises.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
It's all good ^_^

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users