Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

BEST CROSSOVER EVAR

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

ViCE

ViCE

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, yaoi, Phoenix Wright, Kingdom Hearts, theatre, CATS, StEx, Phantom of the Opera (Book & ALW Musical), art, cosplay, writing
Just a quick doodle. X3

Posted Image
DeviantArt page here.

Nemoide

Nemoide

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Interests:Things
I do not know who Yume Nikki is?

THERE ARE SO MANY LOOPS I AM OUT OF!

(Thanks to the magic of Google I find it is some sort of game? More research necessary...)

ViCE

ViCE

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, yaoi, Phoenix Wright, Kingdom Hearts, theatre, CATS, StEx, Phantom of the Opera (Book & ALW Musical), art, cosplay, writing

I do not know who Yume Nikki is?

THERE ARE SO MANY LOOPS I AM OUT OF!

(Thanks to the magic of Google I find it is some sort of game? More research necessary...)

Yume Nikki is a Japanese freeware game about exploring the dreams of the protagonist, Madotsuki. To quote the fansite below:
"Yume Nikki is a game that was created in 2004 using the program RPG Maker 2003. In it you play a girl named Madotsuki, a shut-in who will not leave her apartment. Pretty much the only thing you can do with her is make her go to sleep, which causes her to enter a vast and bizarre dream world."

If I remember correctly the title translates to "Dream Diary"

This is a good site for info: http://www.theneithe....com/yumenikki/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users