Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Motivation

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
I need RAGE!MUSiC to get work done. Share with me anything you think lifts the spirits and motivates.

Here's one for you guys. I've been playing this for a couple of months now, but it's now my definative theme 'I WANT NiGHTS IN ASR DAMMIT SEGA - Don't forget NiGHTS!' song. The lyrics are uncanny. I should sing this at SEGA fahaha. They might make NiGHTS 20 confronted with my bad singing.
Plus it has roadrage in. It makes me want to draw an amusing picture. Heck i might just scribble it for a laugh later today.

DON'T MESS WITH TRiPPY >:[ *bitter old crow*

Share with me your SONGS TO A REBELLION : D

... i know DiGi has one

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
I do indeed have a song that kicked this campaign off, on Twitter actually. That's where all this started.

Phil Collins - In The Air Tonight

For those following me on twitter will have noticed a few months ago i stopped tweeting and just started qouting the lines from this song everyday for about a week or so. Firstly, that was me trying REALLY hard to not just jump up and say something back then and rather than post sh!t that would have got me in to trouble i just posted the lyrics to this song, slowly for a week or so. Plus, it was giving me time to figure out what i was going to do with this campaign. Once i had finished quoting the lyrics i kicked off the Dont Forget NiGHTS campaign on Twitter and then brought it here a few days ago.

This song is how i feel about SEGA on this whole situation regarding NiGHTS.

I feel we're being lied to, i feel that we've been overlooked but i also want them to know this and i'll be damned if i sit back and do nothing. I just had to wait for my time to make the move and do something.

This song got me through the whole period where i had to hold myself back or else i would have exploded.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
Yeah it's like the less evidence we saw of NiGHTS the more and more things clicked and we began to pick up on stuff that few people were noticing. That big ftp leak happened and we seen DLC mentioned there for ASR. But SEGA had said nothing official about its existence. The second the TJ&E guy talked about DLC, quasi officialy, that was our card to make a move.

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
That Cardigans song really does fit well. "..I'm losing my favorite game." I couldn't think of anything that could beat that line. It's fits so well into this situation. There was this one metal song about nostalgia but I can't remember the title, the lyrics, or who it's by.

I was thinking about RATM songs like Vietnow and Township Rebellion but I don't think political rock songs flow well in this department.

Leonhart

Leonhart

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • Interests:Ice-cream. And pie.
"Open Your Heart" from Sonic Adventure always gets me motivated....though it's usually to kick some ass >_>

infractus

infractus

former Secretary of Balloon Doggies

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:Anything, everything, because I like things.
From my personal collection of favorites:

KMFDM - 'Terror'
Always made me think of a protest group marching along. It's colorful. Great for walking around town while listening to a CD player.

Nine Inch Nails - 'Pilgrimage'
As my friend Ian once commented, "It makes me want to get up and punch someone." I don't necessarily feel the same way, but I think of that everytime I hear the song. It's march-y but upbeat, like a victorious army.

Level 99

Level 99

OMNIPOTENT GENIUS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 100,263 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Video Games, Music, Video Game Music, the gym, sleeping, good people, good food, funny things, horror movies, and ballroom dancing. Probably more, but that's a good list.
I'll just make a post that has albums that really get my ass in gear at the gym, which I would also assume fulfills this kind of get-your-ass-in-gear in anything else. The lyrics may not necessarily fit in every case, but if the music itself doesn't make you feel like you gotta get up and do something, there's something wrong with you.

Funeral for a Friend - Memory and Humanity
Planes Mistaken for Stars - F*^# with Fire (expletive in title)
Reel Big Fish - Cheer Up!
The Damned - So, Who's Paranoid?
lostprophets - Start Something

In fact, I think I'll end this post with the lyrics from Start Something (probably about 90% accurate in relevance to current situation):

Start today, I'm sure is how you feel
Make your way, it's time to choose
Have my say, I know, I know what I see
Have my say, they think you lose
For all this you mean so much to me
For all this, you make a move
Pass you by, it's all in this life you have
Pass you by, goodbye to you

1 2 3 4!
If you don't stop then you'll make it through
(Stop dreaming, start something)
When I take your hand to start anew

It's OK to use your ability
You must know, it's hard to choose
Time will tell, it's hard that the way you feel,
means you always seem to lose
Seize the day, the one that you left behind
Seems so strange that you don't move
Frozen still in front of your own lights
Win or lose, it's time to choose

1, 2, 3, 4, MOVE!
If you don't stop then you'll make it through
(Stop dreaming, start something)
When I take your hand to start anew

Nemoide

Nemoide

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Interests:Things
Infractus, you are clearly a woman of fine taste!

Also by NIN I would recommend Wish which is off of the ANGRIEST NIN release, Broken.
And also by KMFDM, I would suggest Son of a Gun which is one of their more 'fun yet angry' songs.

For good industrial measure, perhaps Minstry's Stigmata.

None of these are particularly NiGHTS-y. But it's good PUNCH DUDES IN THE FACE music and that is its own special kind of inspiration? I DUNNO!
(I'll have you know, I was a very angry high schooler.)

WATERLiLYCAT

WATERLiLYCAT

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts

though it's usually to kick some ass >_>

This is a good thing!

As far as RAGE!music goes, these are the songs I like listening to for that proper level of 'Grudge'.
NOTE:// I suck at deducing a song's genre.

'Zetsou Billy(?)'- By Maximum the Hormone... I think. It's hard rock in genre I do believe.

'Bye Bye Beautiful'- By Nightwish. Metal?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdZn7k5rZLQ 'Amaranth'- By Nightwish. Rock/metal?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paCic1JCehw If you don't know this one I'm ashamed of you >:/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgfMigOMEO0 'For the Love of the Game'- By Pillar. Hard rock? Fits the current situation somewhat well.

Someone needs to go make a 'DON'T FORGET NiGHTS' Playlist now.

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!
Way to make me cry, TRiPPY! :P

My positive side suggests Tubthumping by Chumbawamba. *Yes*, I know what the song's about, but let's just focus on the "I get knocked down, but I get up again" part, mkay? There may be the potential of problems, but the NiGHTS community certainly knows how to pull together to prevent it. :D

Torn by Natalie Imbruglia sums up my negative opinions about this. I was convinced the NiGHTS had to be in All-Stars Racing, but things are slowly getting more gloomy. Now, I really don't know how to feel.

venomnights15

venomnights15

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts
hmm.... let me see, ah bodies by drowning pool always gets me going. monster by skillet is a another one that gets me angry. Finally, why ya wanna bring me down by aranda which sums up this situation nights is in LONG LIVE NIGHTS!!!

Dex la Cabra

Dex la Cabra

OVERLORD

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts
  • Interests:Becoming the Breakdance King.

Way to make me cry, TRiPPY! :(

My positive side suggests Tubthumping by Chumbawamba. *Yes*, I know what the song's about, but let's just focus on the "I get knocked down, but I get up again" part, mkay? There may be the potential of problems, but the NiGHTS community certainly knows how to pull together to prevent it. :P

Lol noctorilla, i remember wizey and reala dancing drunk to that song! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Di9OBlcCiDk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_KVz29jhPU

these are some songs that i find quite good for such an occasion!

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Books, Music, Guitar, Anime, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Movies
Hmmm.... Songs that get me motivated....

This song has no lyrics, yet it is very motivating. Great rhythm and very melodic. Its by this virtuoso guitarist some of you may have heard of by the name of Joe Satriani. He's f&$%ing amazing. Here's a link:

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
Stand Out by Tevin Campbell. Throw in some Crush 40 and it's all good. Ehhhh....maybe "Stepping Wind" from Klonoa 2: Lunatea's Veil...except that there isn't a single word of actual language; it's all "Phantomilian." XP But it has an actual translation. X3

I'd throw in "Un-Gravitify" by Cashell, but only about 47% of the lyrics are actually relevant.

sapphire

sapphire

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts
  • Interests:Sonic and Sega, everything music, turtles, and all things geeky.

Lol. There's a motivational song for ya. :)

Huruyami

Huruyami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 622 posts
lol I feel so boring xD most of what i listen to is put-you-to-sleep calming electronic music...I don't think it'll get you too much into the spirit lol. But of the songs I can think of that might work, I'd recommend:

Eple by Royksopp
Rapture (Armin Van Buuren Mix) by iiO
21st Century Life by Sam Sparro
Fly Me Away by Goldfrapp

Guest_DaRKNESS Into Dreams_*

Guest_DaRKNESS Into Dreams_*
  • Guests
A music that makes me motivated? Master Exploder - Tenacious D
The way Jack Black sings and shout make me feel powerfull.

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
Listen to THIS song! XD

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!

Lol noctorilla, i remember wizey and reala dancing drunk to that song! :)

As you should! :P

lol I feel so boring xD most of what i listen to is put-you-to-sleep calming electronic music...I don't think it'll get you too much into the spirit lol.

There's nothing wrong with that at all! Calming electronic music is fun~

Listen to THIS song! XD

That's great! :)

Time for a statement of the obvious- listen to Dreams Dreams! It's been motivating me.

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts

As you should! :)

There's nothing wrong with that at all! Calming electronic music is fun~

That's great! :P

Time for a statement of the obvious- listen to Dreams Dreams! It's been motivating me.

lol Thanks! XD I threw that together in about fifteen minutes. lol

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
Well if Musashi going to advert. his song (nice one dude), I might as well throw mine out there for pure 'let's-see-what'll-happen' curiosity (this may be a sign of my confidence returning, yay!). My attempt at rapping and encouraging people to help NiGHTS.

Recorded 3/4 one day and got the last part earlier the next, but unfortunately that last fourth...well it's got a different tone than the rest of the MP3. Meant for youtube, this is a bit of a rough cut...and I doubt I'll get time to finalize it. If anyone else wants to give it a shot, be my guest. And no, there's no music. Just lyrics.
Note: I am not responsible for any burst eardrums, headaches, spontaneous combustion, sudden blood loss, or any other injuries resulting from hearing this. Low quality microphone was used as well. (And yes I tried recording the entire thing at one point. No idea how I got it the first time - granted, with a few screw-ups - without gasping for air or saying "Secondary to NiGHTS".)

It should be noted that the first post in the "Don't Forget NiGHTS" thread was referred to a lot and this was written on the same day it was started.

For your consideration (since it may sound like gibberish at times), here's the lyrics (with slight editing due to spontaneous revisions during recording):

Yo youtubers, we NiGHTS fans need help
See since AllStars Racing has risen a yelp
From admin DiGi down at N-i-D-com
He's raisin' the alert when we were all in the calm
Seems SEGA has ignored our favorite purple jester
And now we're sending out the message to pester
No word, no news if A-Stars he's involved
He, she, shreer, shir; okay whatever
From a little interest this stand has evolved
From a single idea to people shouting "Never!"
See here's the skinny, the reason, the matter
You know that hedgehog who never gets fatter?
Secondary to Sonic is the inclusion of NiGHTS
And until we see him we won't give up the fight
To backup the Maren that we so cherish
We can't let him die; can't let our NiGHTS perish

But what, what's this? Why haven't you heard?
Journey of Dreams didn't have sales spurred
NiGHTS's close to goin' but we can't have that
I mean, he's bein' nearly replaced by Big the Cat
"Froggy, Froggy, Froggy." Oh please make it stop.
No wonder they're opting for a DLC shop

(Anymore of that and it'll make my eardrums bleed.
And on top of looming threats, this isn't what I need.)

So NiGHTS for DLC to treat the fanbase right
A few months are left; the launch is in sight
Other IPs have wound up inactive
So we gotta protect NiGHTS, gotta get proactive

See that link? Click or type so NiGHTS ain't disregarded
Then send off those e-mails so SEGA'll be bombarded
From "just a racing game" to no longer seen at all
We have to band together to prevent NiGHTS' fall

We're trustin' you DiG'.

No idea what people would shout "never" about... Letting NiGHTS pass by and potentially not be in ASR? Never! (Yeah, that sounds about right.)

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
That was awesome! XD Maybe you should have added a little bit of a drum beat to the background though. Either way though, that was freakin' sweet! XD

sapphire

sapphire

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts
  • Interests:Sonic and Sega, everything music, turtles, and all things geeky.

Well if Musashi going to advert. his song (nice one dude), I might as well throw mine out there for pure 'let's-see-what'll-happen' curiosity (this may be a sign of my confidence returning, yay!). My attempt at rapping and encouraging people to help NiGHTS.

That rap is awesome. Just... yeah. Takes the awesomeness out of awesome. :)

Listen to THIS song! XD

This is too, Musashi!

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts

This is too, Musashi!

lol Thanks. It would have sounded way better if it were not for the extremely poor quality of my camcorder. lol My voice really isn't that bad, nor is my guitar playing. XD

ShadiWulf

ShadiWulf

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts
I like this music

It's not rage music, but it's definitely motivational.

It's some battle music from Valkyria Chronicles, a great SEGA IP.

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts

That was awesome! XD Maybe you should have added a little bit of a drum beat to the background though. Either way though, that was freakin' sweet! XD

Thank you. ^^

Although, I've no idea how add a drum beat. I generally suck at that sort of thing so I just left everything as-is, using Windows Sound Recorder and another program to just wrap it up neatly from Wav to MP3.

But like I said, if anyone wants to give it shot, even editing the original file, go ahead. :P

I now return to my theories, outlines, and general listing of sites I haven't hit up yet. ^^ *mutters* Newgrounds, Klonoa forum, Stupid Mario Bros. forum...

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
lol So how many of you would like me to record a higher quality version of this song for my fan music album? XD

Level 99

Level 99

OMNIPOTENT GENIUS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 100,263 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Video Games, Music, Video Game Music, the gym, sleeping, good people, good food, funny things, horror movies, and ballroom dancing. Probably more, but that's a good list.

Thank you. ^^

Although, I've no idea how add a drum beat. I generally suck at that sort of thing so I just left everything as-is, using Windows Sound Recorder and another program to just wrap it up neatly from Wav to MP3.

But like I said, if anyone wants to give it shot, even editing the original file, go ahead. :)

I now return to my theories, outlines, and general listing of sites I haven't hit up yet. ^^ *mutters* Newgrounds, Klonoa forum, Stupid Mario Bros. forum...

I went ahead and whipped up a little something for ya. I can't edit the original file to include a drumbeat since the rap was done where there's not enough consistency (ie. it wasn't done to a metronome and therefore has no consistent BPM, musical knowledge FTW!) BUT I did generate a beat and relatively simple bass for you to now incorporate and try rapping again if you want. Feel free to just record your rap on top of that, if you need more measures let me know.

http://www.mediafire.com/?4tzygofvmiz

Try getting the program Audacity, that's a simple and relatively powerful proggie for doing this kind of musical stuff. It'd be pretty easy to do:
1) open audacity
2) drag my beat file into the new project
3) press Record and record your rap on top
4) export
5) ??????
6) profit.

sorry, couldn't resist that one. But yeah, have fun and great rhyming!

phosphorus

phosphorus

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 293 posts
Blazblue OST - Rebellion (Ragna's Theme)

No... There's something even better...

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts

I went ahead and whipped up a little something for ya. I can't edit the original file to include a drumbeat since the rap was done where there's not enough consistency (ie. it wasn't done to a metronome and therefore has no consistent BPM, musical knowledge FTW!) BUT I did generate a beat and relatively simple bass for you to now incorporate and try rapping again if you want. Feel free to just record your rap on top of that, if you need more measures let me know.

http://www.mediafire.com/?4tzygofvmiz

Try getting the program Audacity, that's a simple and relatively powerful proggie for doing this kind of musical stuff. It'd be pretty easy to do:
1) open audacity
2) drag my beat file into the new project
3) press Record and record your rap on top
4) export
5) ??????
6) profit.

sorry, couldn't resist that one. But yeah, have fun and great rhyming!

Yeah, I'm spontaneous when it comes to creative things. I can't even rap to a steady beat. XD Sorry about that. (This coming from a rock'n'roll lover who currently insists on writing an outline for "Zombies Ate My Neighbors: The Novelization" now and then. X'D)

A beat? That soon? o_o Dude you're awesome! It's weird though. I've never had a beat to one of my own songs before. They've always been carefree to whatever beat (*snicker* beat - like it's actually steady enough) seems right. There's a reason I said I couldn't finalize the song: I don't get much peace anymore and unless I'm not busy and I get a good half hour at least to accommodate for inevitable screw-ups, I can't do it.

By the way, what'd you use to get that rap beat conjured up? I could never pull that off. It'd end up like some sort of unworldly...thing that would bust an eardrum. XP Also - and this is going to sound stupid - I wouldn't know if a measure is needed or not. I'm (mainly) a story writer, not a music terminologist who can identify said terms. :)

If I find an opportunity, I'll try rapping the lyrics again on top of the beat. I just have the encroaching feeling that the campaign is going to be over before it's properly done.

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Level, man! That beat is SICKER THAN SICK!! Do you just click your fingers and music happens? How long did that take to make? XD

And Smashy, this campaign won't be over until either SEGA talk to us or the game comes out and everybody can see what a bloody mistake SEGA have made if they've not allowed DLC to go through.

Level 99

Level 99

OMNIPOTENT GENIUS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 100,263 posts

Level, man! That beat is SICKER THAN SICK!! Do you just click your fingers and music happens? How long did that take to make? XD

Haha umm, do you want my honest answer? Lol I'm just doing what I, apparently, do best to help the campaign, dude! I was playing L4D2 a good bit yesterday once my computer decided to actually WORK so I think I made that little run of stuff in about 15-ish minutes? I don't click my fingers, but I did PLENTY of mouseclicks. Honestly, it's probably one of the simplest things I could have done, and I needed to get to bed but I couldn't just leave Smashy's rap that empty!

If you do get the chance to re-record it, I'd say go for it, Smash. Your rapping was pretty steady but not steady enough to write to, though I tried a few times. What I used to make the beat was Cakewalk Sonar Studio 8.5 with the Ultra-Analog Synth plugin and XLN Addictive Drums 1.5. I know that sounds like a lot to swallow, but the simplest way to explain it is that Sonar was the program I used, Ultra-Analog was the bass, and Addictive Drums was the beat. I used a couple of the default MIDI beats bundled with AD and mixed-and-matched, which is why I love that program. It's probably one of the few plugins I've used that really allows the user to either jump right in and make some fantastic drums with ease or have them fine tune every beat and sound to their liking for hours and hours. Sorry, that was a needless musical rant right there!

Anyways, on with the campaign. I'll be checking out Musashi's track next whenever I get the chance!

Zero-Shift

Zero-Shift

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts
  • Interests:Nerdy stuff.
All right guys, game over. This is it. Don't even bother posting more songs after this 'cuz there's no way to top it. :angry:

The ultimate motivational song

Dex la Cabra

Dex la Cabra

OVERLORD

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts
aww sh!t...zero-shift did it...he topped us all, you just cant beat the transformers soundtrack!

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
I know it's all in vain, but I shall see your Transformers and raise you Europe! This is one of the more embarassing things to come from Europe (both the band and the continent). That's saying a lot- have you seen some of the Eurovision outfits? :angry:

You must know what I'm talking about by this point...

Behold!

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
Ah bloody frickin' hell dude. XD You beat everyone.
Edit: Oops, same time posted. Just seconds off. Meant that at Zero.

Edit 2: Another "rough cut" of the "for NiGHTS" rap, but with a beat! :D Instead of 4 separate parts, this was...only 2 and only because of a small screw-up I had to redo at the end. :angry: One day I'll get it perfectly... Perfectly I say and in one recording! ...But this'll do for now I suppose. BAM!

...That...took - what? - maybe a dozen different takes at least. (Yes, finding peace to do them all.) And yes the beginning is different. "Hey there people" instead of "Yo, youtubers." Also, this is a rough cut because of the roughness in my voice at "back up." At least no one will fall asleep to it. XD Also slight stutter with "alert" and some words are unintelligible. >>;

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Interests:Catholicism/Catholic Church, NiGHTS (of course), Klonoa, Star Trek (except the last series, Enterprise), My Favorite Martian (60s show, not the 1999 movie), Pokemon (anime through Johto and all games), Zelda, Mega Man, reading, writing, drawing, hanging out with my friends, other fun videogames, a good joke
My friend and I were driving to a practice in a volunteer symphony, and she always has these CDs or tapes (for her 1998 truck) playing when she drives. Well, one of the songs on the CD in the van was this one. I heard it (for the first time) and it reminded me of this awesome fanbase. I thought it would fit here.

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
This song always motivates me. It's from the Final Fantasy X sound track. :P

Dex la Cabra

Dex la Cabra

OVERLORD

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts
http://www.youtube.c...feature=related i thought this video was rather appropriate for the campaign, although chances are you've all seen it before

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
SmashyQ, that's awsome! The beat really completes it, and you don'tt sound out of breath at all. :)

What else can I suggest as movivation RAGEMUSIC? Um, Pat Benatar?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users