Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Don't Forget NiGHTS

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
616 replies to this topic

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Pretty much everything Smash just said there. It's impossible for NiGHTS to be put in the main game as a playable character because it would require too much work when you take in to account how much work would need to be done to make the character, all his animations etc. It can't happen unless SEGA push the date back. Which they won't.

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Books, Music, Guitar, Anime, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Movies
I just wrote my letter. I'm gonna send it off tomorrow.

waterhope

waterhope

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts
Sending letters in is a good idea. I'll try to see if I can send one too.

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Again, i want to remind people who are writing letters to keep it less ranty and more respectful. Explain why you're a NiGHTS fan, why it's important for NiGHTS to continue being in games, etc. Talk about things like that.

If you go in there writing "you're morons!" then they're less likely to read it and take it in. They're even less likely to respond.

So do yourselves a favor and be more informative and mellowed than demanding and stern.

Anything that goes too far to insulting SEGA is not part of this campaign, let it be known now. You don't get far by insulting people and this campaign is moving on the grounds of showing support for NiGHTS, not going ape sh!t in a hand written letter. If you try to jeapordise everything everybody has been doing for this campaign so far then consider yourself working on your own.

Other than that, have fun and let us know if you get any replies back :D

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
I just put my letter in the mail. Hopefully Sega actually reads it instead of just looking at the return address and then sending a standard issue response.

DARiA

DARiA

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 146 posts
  • Interests:I love well-made fanart, drawings and well-written fanfics. I adore people who can be creative in a beautiful way (good artists, writers, singers etc). I like various anime shows, mostly shoujo and maho-shoujo. I also like reading books of fantasy-writers (Andre Norton, Phillip Pullman, Gart Nix etc). I like listening to rock or folk-rock music. I also love various pretty shiny things. I myself write and draw various fan things from time to time. And yes, I also love sleeping, dreaming and being lazy.
I'm scared that my letter doesn't reach Sega in time, but I will still give it a try.

waterhope

waterhope

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts
I just got done with my letter. Should I put it up to see if it's okay?

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
Daria, i think the fact that you're writing to them all the way from Russia makes the date meaningless, lol, don't worry! Just send it as soon as possible ^^

Waterhope, sure go for it :lol:

waterhope

waterhope

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts
O.k. Here it is.

Dear Sega,

I'm one of many NiGHTS fans who are concern about the activities for her/him in the future. All of us feel that if s/he can't be in the Sonic All Star Racing. That NiGHTS will be forgotten. Please let NiGHTS be a down loadable character because it'll be impossible to add her/him at this point.

Everyone keeps thinking that our voices aren't being heard. There are few who are still hopeful that NiGHTS is in the game but is yet to be reveled. Even if you can't put NiGHTS into the game. Can you at lest tell us the reason why? Thank you for reading my letter.

With all do respect,

Hope it's alright.

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts

O.k. Here it is. Hope it's alright.

It's good, but maybe make it a little longer by putting a little bit in about why this is important. Other than that its fine. ;)

DARiA

DARiA

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 146 posts
  • Interests:I love well-made fanart, drawings and well-written fanfics. I adore people who can be creative in a beautiful way (good artists, writers, singers etc). I like various anime shows, mostly shoujo and maho-shoujo. I also like reading books of fantasy-writers (Andre Norton, Phillip Pullman, Gart Nix etc). I like listening to rock or folk-rock music. I also love various pretty shiny things. I myself write and draw various fan things from time to time. And yes, I also love sleeping, dreaming and being lazy.
Um, can someone please beta-test my letter, too? I wouldn't want any errors.

waterhope

waterhope

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

It's good, but maybe make it a little longer by putting a little bit in about why this is important. Other than that its fine. ;)

Thanks. I'll get started on it as soon as I can.

waterhope

waterhope

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts
Here is another drawing. Wish there was I could do to help.Click

Tenshi_no_yoru

Tenshi_no_yoru

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Reala, Jackle, drawing, singing, video games, the music, shonen manga
I sent four emails to the addresses given was that DiGi Valentine
I have to do now?
I really want to do something that NiGHTS is in ASR ><

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
Posted Image

Level 99

Level 99

OMNIPOTENT GENIUS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 100,263 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Video Games, Music, Video Game Music, the gym, sleeping, good people, good food, funny things, horror movies, and ballroom dancing. Probably more, but that's a good list.
*sniff* that's beautiful...needs more sparklies though...*sniff*

I critique only because I hurt *sniffles more*

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
It's one of the most beautiful things I've seen since I first saw NiD itself... *sobs of joy*

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
Pleeeease make this true Sega. ;_;

Tenshi_no_yoru

Tenshi_no_yoru

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Reala, Jackle, drawing, singing, video games, the music, shonen manga
its would be so nice if one really had ASR screenshot T_T
But what I can do to help is what is NiGHTS in ASR? (This is the 3rd time I asked this question, I hope not to have been based has a 4th time ...)

my drawing for Don't forget NiGHTS (sorry for the big size...^^")
Posted Image

waterhope

waterhope

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts
Those two Pictures are great!

Nemoide

Nemoide

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Interests:Things
Tenshi_no_yoru you're art is fantastic!

The grammar is kind of off though. I think the correct sayings would be:
(Panel 2 - Reala) "Frankly, NiGHTS, you're the most ridiculous nightmaren I have met..."
(Panel 4 - Wizeman) "Does that mean I, too am ridiculous Reala?"

It might not look like major changes but it makes a considerable difference. (I just felt I had to point out the errors.)

Tenshi_no_yoru

Tenshi_no_yoru

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
Thank's you two ^^

Thank's Nemoide for my erros in the texte, I corrected her immediately thank you very much ^^

I did everything by hand, only the text I typed in the computer

TADAAAAAAM!!!!! :

Posted Image

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!
Poor ReeRee!

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
Heh heh. Funny comic. ^^ Even Wizeman wants to get NiGHTS in. XD

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
lol Awesome comic. It would have been a great Christmas present for Sega to announce NiGHTS as DLC...

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Interests:Catholicism/Catholic Church, NiGHTS (of course), Klonoa, Star Trek (except the last series, Enterprise), My Favorite Martian (60s show, not the 1999 movie), Pokemon (anime through Johto and all games), Zelda, Mega Man, reading, writing, drawing, hanging out with my friends, other fun videogames, a good joke
Love the comic, Tenshi_no_yoru! :) Sega'd better listen to Wizeman, before he stops being nice and gives them nightmares.

waterhope

waterhope

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Love the comic, Tenshi_no_yoru! :) Sega'd better listen to Wizeman, before he stops being nice and gives them nightmares.

I have a drawing for that. :)

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Interests:Catholicism/Catholic Church, NiGHTS (of course), Klonoa, Star Trek (except the last series, Enterprise), My Favorite Martian (60s show, not the 1999 movie), Pokemon (anime through Johto and all games), Zelda, Mega Man, reading, writing, drawing, hanging out with my friends, other fun videogames, a good joke

I have a drawing for that. :rolleyes:

Goody, goody! Let's see it! :D

waterhope

waterhope

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Goody, goody! Let's see it! :rolleyes:

Here it is. Fear. I drew it so I can lash out my anger and fears.

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts

Here it is. Fear. I drew it so I can lash out my anger and fears.

It looks nice. I like the thin curvy-but-pointy style of the hat. But it looks sad, too. Don't be sad, Fear, munching on Sega staff Ideya will make it all better. XD

waterhope

waterhope

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

It looks nice. I like the thin curvy-but-pointy style of the hat. But it looks sad, too. Don't be sad, Fear, munching on Sega staff Ideya will make it all better. XD

Thank my step mother for it. :rolleyes: She was the main cause for it. I'm sure it munching on the bosses's Ideya will make it all better. :D

Saifer Dracondrali

Saifer Dracondrali

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts
  • Interests:Anime, jokes, games, .Hack, cookies, Lackadaisy, NiGHTS, animals, cookies, art, cookies, science, quotes, folklore, Sonic Comics, AND cookies.
Wonderful bit of work Tenshi!
Absolutely, stupendous!
I especially love NiGHTS in the first Pic...
It was enough to make me view NiGHTS as a female again, lol

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Me and TRiPPY will be away until the 4th, and we probably won't have net access while we're away either.

I would like to stress the importance to you all that this campaign needs to continue moving at this stage. Right now you no longer need to 'rally people up' as we passed that stage a long time ago. People have been waiting on the Christmas Trailer to reveal NiGHTS and they didn't get anything when it did release. They will start to understand slowly that we were right and i'm not about rubbing it in anybodies faces, to be quite honest. Let them figure it out on their own.
Right now, we need the campaign to continue moving by showing support for it. We don't want it to quieten down too much. There's pieces of art appearing online in support of it, there have been videos (and i still think we need more of them, to be honest), just do whatever you can, just don't force anybody else to join up now. There's no point. Just show your support for the campaign by doing stuff for it.

In terms of NiGHTS, i feel something may happen soon. Just keep your eyes open in the mean time and report anything back here, yes?

So, until me and TRiP get back, the rest of NiD Crew are running things. You all have a happy New Year and we'll see you again in January :ph34r:

Leonhart

Leonhart

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • Interests:Ice-cream. And pie.
Happy New Years DiG' =)

Saifer Dracondrali

Saifer Dracondrali

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts
  • Interests:Anime, jokes, games, .Hack, cookies, Lackadaisy, NiGHTS, animals, cookies, art, cookies, science, quotes, folklore, Sonic Comics, AND cookies.
I don't posses the talent for art nor the equipment for an online video...
I suppose all I can do is post and search for info. regarding the purple Jester...
Maybe not of significant help but it's help...

Level 99

Level 99

OMNIPOTENT GENIUS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 100,263 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Video Games, Music, Video Game Music, the gym, sleeping, good people, good food, funny things, horror movies, and ballroom dancing. Probably more, but that's a good list.
Whenever I finish that Paternal Horn interactive-remix-thingy, I'll splatter the campaign slogan all over the file whenever it is spread around. Furthermore, that MST3k-JoD approach, whenever it has any videos posted, will be associated with the campaign (as long as it is still relevant whenever they get done).

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
Ugh, the NiGHTS thread on the Sega forum is gradually getting derailed with inane chatter. Unfortunately I doubt there's much we can do about that.

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
For a very short amount of time I dreamed that I opened a gaming magazine and saw a small NiGHTS character reveal for ASR. There was a picture of NiGHTS in his JoD design sitting with the other characters in the rosters. It was a very short segment of a string of dreams but I remember getting really shocked.

Level 99

Level 99

OMNIPOTENT GENIUS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 100,263 posts

Ugh, the NiGHTS thread on the Sega forum is gradually getting derailed with inane chatter. Unfortunately I doubt there's much we can do about that.

Heh step in Level 99 to bring the thread back on track! As long as there's at least one of us posting appropriate things, it's still worth it. I opened the challenge that people should prove us 100% that NiGHTS is playable. Only then will I be silent.

We're not done yet, folks. Not by a long shot. Take New Years to rest up and get your vigor back. We resolve to show Sega over the next year that NiGHTS is not dead, and deserves to NOT BE FORGOTTEN!

HUZZAH!

Saifer Dracondrali

Saifer Dracondrali

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts

What do you expect? It's a 12 page thread about one thing that isn't in a game...
If we got a hint, or something then you could bet people will be all over it... but no...
We get custom stylus, another wii wheel, and a nearly washed up bear and bird...
It's like Sega's purposely poking fun at us while they abuse the rest of the fanbase...
I mean bloody Big the Cat!

(hmm... I might start using "Big the Cat" as NiD.com exclusive slang...)

Oh, and happy New Year's Eve...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users