Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

DreamCast 10- NOW ONLINE

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Ok, i've moved the 'happy show' to being Show 11 as this Christmas Show is going to have to be number 10 instead.

I say Christmas Show but it's the general time of year that things seem to happen around here and therefore a podcast showcasing what's going on might be good. Gives you people something to listen to.

So, for now, Show 10 will be a Christmas Season special and then when we get to Show 11 it'll be the 'happy show' that was originally planned.

And yes, we'll try and get Show 11 rolling soon, i promise you :)

Level 99

Level 99

OMNIPOTENT GENIUS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 100,263 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Video Games, Music, Video Game Music, the gym, sleeping, good people, good food, funny things, horror movies, and ballroom dancing. Probably more, but that's a good list.
My name is Level 99 and I'm an alcoh-- I mean, and I endorse and support this statement.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
Uploading show 10 as i type.

Please be sure to listen all the way to the very end as it has a very important message we need you to hear.
I'll make this part of our plan of action tonight and add it to the news feed.

It's not a giant show, just long enough to cover all the important things.

WATERLiLYCAT

WATERLiLYCAT

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts
I am pasted to the Podcast section in waiting as we speak.

'Wonder what this information is. Certainly nothing bad I hope?

Level 99

Level 99

OMNIPOTENT GENIUS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 100,263 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Video Games, Music, Video Game Music, the gym, sleeping, good people, good food, funny things, horror movies, and ballroom dancing. Probably more, but that's a good list.
Here's my stream-of-consciousness reactions to the podcast:

EP: Extended Play. Refers back to the days when actual RECORDS were PLAYED that contained MUSIC at different LENGTHS. An Extended Play refers, by wiki definition, to a musical album that is less than a full album but more than a "single".

BAHAHAHA! You read stuff I intended just for you, that was friggin' hilarious. "Winter Dreamers EP: It's BLOODY GOOD!" I like that catchphrase.

You also fell right into the trap that 99% of people do: getting OCR's name wrong, lol. Just call it OCR or OCReMix, it'll make it easier. Oh, you did get it right later on! WOOHOO! It's all good, bro.

Dude, for a quickly-thrown-together podcast, this sounds really good!

"You're such an audiosnob." I think the word here is "perfectionist", haha. He's striving for da best! But yeah, you can call him an audiosnob, that's a good nickname.

"DiGi VALENTINE! I'M LEVEL 99, AND I'M GOD!" I'll record that and make it a bumper for the podcast, lol. I will school you in the ways of music production as best I can, my son.

Umm, I have been living under a rock-of-heavy-metal. :)

Oh, and it is July 5th now that I've checked, but chalk that up to us both being busy and overlooking it, lol. Can't get everything perfect.

TRiPPY, you better make me some potatoes now. Y'all are making me blush with this podcast, seriously. My associate producers are too good to me. These next two years are gonna be amazing.

Those DreamCast Live-o's must be exhausting. OOOH, SOUP!

BRING [insert website section here] BACK! DURRRRRR! TRiPPY, you just keep chugging along, your work is great. DiGi, stop burning your tongue on soup.

Oh man, I really REALLY wanna come over for next SoS, if just to hang out with y'all. Can I bring my geetar? hehe

TRiPPY - you're so mean to DiGi, not talking when he needs to eat.

Hmm...DLC talks. And emailing Sega and Sonic Team...I agree that, if NiGHTS is not in the main game, he should absolutely be DLC. While I hate bending over to get nickel-and-dimed by any company, and that includes Sega, I would more-than-likely be willing to buy the game on release day AND pay for friggin' DLC to get NiGHTS in the game IF THEY GUARANTEED IT. I agree that the absence of a NiGHTS reveal by this point is strongly suggestive of him not being in there, even if Sega thinks it's all cutesy to have this slow reveal of characters making appearances. So yeah, it's time to make a stir, I guess.

If fanservice and years of dedication isn't enough to show them that this character needs more love, then lets put it in the business perspective: SEGA, YOU WANT OUR MONEY? GIVE US NiGHTS AND TREAT HIM RIGHT! Simple as that. I haven't been here for long, but I have been a NiGHTS fan since I had the game. Not a fairweather fan, either. I wouldn't be leading the ReMixing project if I was. Also, I think Reala alone has more fans than Big the Cat. I always thought Sonic's Plus-Company, Big the Cat included, have all been utter crap. Friggin' Will's Dad apparently has more fans than Big the Cat.

Great podcast, you two.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
In regards to the subject of NiGHTS in ASR please read this topic here that DiGi posted:
http://www.nightsint...?showtopic=3591

Lets get rolling.

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts

Friggin' Will's Dad apparently has more fans than Big the Cat.

Daaaaamn right! XD

Anyways, the Don't Forget NiGHTS topic has been made --> http://www.nightsint...amp;#entry81048

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  • Interests:Things that are interesting
First I was sad that this was a really early christmas podcast, but you fixed it by announcing the CD :lol:
Your right. Theres work to do.

Nemoide

Nemoide

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Interests:Things
Wooo, three podcasts in one year! Building up momentum! :lol:

It was a good show, as per usual.
I know nothing about the Themes to Dreams things... THIS IS WHAT I GET FOR BEING A N00B! (even though I've been here for a year and a half?) ...also the old site was kind of confusing to navigate so I clearly missed a lot of the content.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
XD; we're actually looking into doing live videocasts soon, so dont think we're slacking off, we're just looking at every option to entertain you guys :lol:

Leonhart

Leonhart

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • Interests:Ice-cream. And pie.
Yay! Time to eat away my Intarwebz connections<3

It's damn worth it~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users