Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

catch up!

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
If you've been AWOL from the forums for more than 3 months I'm interested to know what you've been up to, whaddidimiss? Naughty people!

Any startling revelations or hot goss i didn't catch? Spill.

As for me I've just been working on these 2 websites, building a big folio and livin in London with the Mr :lol: All is nice and happy and I gots me some pringles .

WHAR YA BEEN?

Sierra

Sierra

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • Interests:Books, gaming, animals, books, my computer, writing. Oh, did I mention books?
I'd vanished cuz I didn't wanna FAIL SCHOOL. And stuffs. Somehow passed, now I'm off in college and working on not failing here either. It's rather fun, actually. :o I came back cuz I missed you guys and... NiGHTS kinda told me to. Maybe. I'm not quite sure what s/he wanted. But s/he sure was persistent :lol: .

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
Lol he can certainly be a persistant beastie when he wants to be XD Good for listening!

Yes a lot of you guys are college students now, I hope you're all studying hard and in no way being distracted by forums about floaty purple demon folk! Ahem >.>

Loufren

Loufren

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, video games, drawing, writing, the internet, and basically being a hermit.
Uhm... I had a birthday... an' school... and getting materials to dress up as said purple flying demon thingie for the next con in two weeks... and "inclusion training" which was a load of -censored- if you ask me...

TRAViS

TRAViS

THE GUY THAT BOUGHT THE BETA

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 662 posts

Lol he can certainly be a persistant beastie when he wants to be XD Good for listening!

Yeah well apparently NiGHTS doesn't like you when you wake up on the floor next to your bed instead of in it. And yes, me missing my bed last night and waking up with my head feeling like it was clamped to my face was part of the whole...erm...college experience.

College has been the primary focus for me. Friends, classes, fraternity pledging...and I tell ya everything's a whole lot different now than it was two years ago. For god sakes I grew out a goatee! It makes my face look all handsome. Plus now I can rub it when I'm deep in thought.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
YOU GAINED A BEARD. Awesome. That's all i needed to know XD The fanbase can continue in peace now.

And yeah, misguided awakenings, let us all blame NiGHTS for those ones. I woke up in an inflatable chair upside down once. Waking up like that is uh... quite disorientating?

Sierra

Sierra

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • Interests:Books, gaming, animals, books, my computer, writing. Oh, did I mention books?
I've always wondered how I get upside down in the first place. >_> Or why I'm not like, dead from all the blood in my brain.

Loufren

Loufren

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, video games, drawing, writing, the internet, and basically being a hermit.
I woke up on the floor of my biology class once. Turns out I fell off my desk... and nearly into the tank of madagascar hissing cockroaches... thankfully I didn't. I think NiGHTS took pity on me that day...

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!
I once had bunk beds for no apparent reason. On night, I climbed up on the top bunk, which had no blankets, and well asleep, totally aware of what I was doing. When I woke up, I had no idea how I got up there. :o

JaxTH

JaxTH

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts
  • Interests:Video Games
    Anime
    Video Game music (I am a video game music junkie)
    Anime music
    Music with a good beat
    Reading Manga
    Food
    Churros (They are so great they get their own category)
    Ramen (It gets its own category too)
    Friendly people
    YouTube
    Watching Time Attacks/Speed Runs
Hmmm....

I'm bored of life and everything is starting to bore me...I sometimes wish it would just end...But if that happened there wouldn't be anymore video games. T_T

Anyway...I'm just trying to find something to give my life purpose.

Tails Doll

Tails Doll

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Interests:Oh... A little of this; a little of that.<br /><br />I really love racing and NiGHTS, though. :D
Well, I guess I should explain my prolonged, unexplained absences not that anyone cares.

I dunno. :lol:

KUROi the dreamer

KUROi the dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • Interests:lots o stuff

Hmmm....

I'm bored of life and everything is starting to bore me...I sometimes wish it would just end...But if that happened there wouldn't be anymore video games. T_T

Anyway...I'm just trying to find something to give my life purpose.

Same here. I just wish I could DO something with my life. All I do is sit around my house and do nothing (I don't have school). My life just has nothing in it. The most exciting thing is moving. Which, I'm doing now. ^_^ Some one,please.......HELP ME!!!!!!!!!>__<

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users