Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

PERSONA A GO GO

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
I'm making this topic because as of thismorning i decided I want to create a full set of Persona Masks. Especiiialy the dragon one.

If you've made a Persona Mask, put up a photo here.

I'll share my progress with you as i get stuff done. (JUST VERY VERY SLOWLY D: ) But i want to!

Dex la Cabra

Dex la Cabra

OVERLORD

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts
  • Interests:Becoming the Breakdance King.
is this drawings and sculptures of existing persona, or ones we make up?

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!
I made personas to hide my glasses as part of my NiGHTS costume. Since the photos are on the old site, should I put the links or not?

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
This should be replica of ingame Persona masks, and you're free to post links even if it's already here on the website :D

Going to start work on this tonight. Probably going to do the Dragon mask first. Will be something fun to hang on my wall ^^

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
Update!

Well, i decided to start easier than the Dragon mask and do the Dolphin one instead. I marked out the mocksheet for it. Blocked in all the color lines. Going to scan and use for folio.
I think I'll construct all my Persona out of paper before i commit to buying any materials.

-->

Posted Image
paper cut out with ps doodlies on top

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!
That's a great drawing, TRiPPY! I can't wait to see it when you're done. :P

Lélis

Lélis

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • Interests:Games in general. I am a gamer<br />Cosplay - maybe you don't like but I LOVE<br />Sing - I am a good singer, so I like to sing. A LOT (and game music is my love)<br />And everthing that you would like to chat. I am not a quiet person xDDD
Trippy, Trippy...this way you are going to make me do another NiGHTS costume =DDDDDDDDDD

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
Ahaha! Then my evil plan is working! XD

Alkerone

Alkerone

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:-NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams (sorry purists. ^^;)
    -sewing
    -hedgehogs
    -drawing/writing
    -dragons
    -Chinese things (especially language/calligraphy)
    -okami
WH00T! PERSONA MASKS!
Probably THE most beautiful art in the game... the detail... the intricacy...

If you're continuing this little project, I could dig up my notes on NiGHTS' Dragon-Persona (I took/doodled a BUNCH when I made my Dragon-NiGHTS plushie) and find some way to post them. They should be pretty acurate (because I'm a perfectionist), and tried to note as much as I can.
I could probably even try to post photos of plushie Dragon-NiGHTS' actual mask (although, it's not <b>100%</b> picture-perfect...) if that could help

If there IS a way I can contribute/help, let me know, please. ^^ I'd love to lend a hand

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
Posted Image

It's a terrible photo, but it's sparkly!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users