Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Pet Peeves

• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

LUCiD

LUCiD

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 164 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, NiGHTS, (of course), video games, surfing the web, Disney, animals, music, etc...
I just ran in with one of my ultimate pet peeves recently, (rabid fans,) and was wondering what people's pet peeves on this site are. Mine, as I have just stated, are rabid fans. Especially when they say things alone the lines of this: "OMG! HOW CAN YOU LIKE THAT!? YOU'RE STUPID!!!!" Disrespectful fanboys... Discuss while I go and cool off, please.

Level 99

Level 99

OMNIPOTENT GENIUS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 100,263 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Video Games, Music, Video Game Music, the gym, sleeping, good people, good food, funny things, horror movies, and ballroom dancing. Probably more, but that's a good list.
Heh I try not to let too many things get under my skin, be there are some things that really can just irritate me.

When people have loud natural habbits that they aren't even aware of and I can't tune it out. Like...tapping fingers, making drum beats with one's mouth, you know, just those little things that people do that they don't notice but it breaks your concentration and/or annoys the hell out of you!

People constantly moving my stuff around or using it without asking. I've recently had a roommate do a ton of cleaning, which I attempted to do last year but had another roommate at the time and since he was such a slob I lost the urge to do it. I'm all for it, but he's making changes to some of my stuff that either I don't appreciate or would have honestly done myself if he had asked/reminded me to. I came home one day and couldn't find at least 8 big blue storage tubs of my stuff. It literally wasn't anywhere to be found. I thought I was robbed but that made no sense since all the valubles that werent mine or were shared were still there. Apparently, the roommate took all my stuff to the attic and didn't tell me or leave a note. I can't fault him for wanting the nicest living space possible, but that was a little intrusive. Fair warning should be a common respect, as I most definitely warn if I'm doing loud music work or having people over! He's a good guy, but that definitely is a pet peeve.

Zealots of any type that are blinded by their own self-righteousness get on my nerves, no matter what they're fighting for.

And, oddly enough, my biggest pet peeve is smell. I love things that smell good, but can not stand things that smell bad. Bad breath in-particular is probably my biggest pet peeve. Seriously...

Calm down, LUCiD! :P The world is full of stupid and silly people, so the best thing you can do is laugh it off.

LUCiD

LUCiD

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 164 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, NiGHTS, (of course), video games, surfing the web, Disney, animals, music, etc...
I'm trying- it's just that everywhere I go be it offline or online, there's a rabid fan of some sort. Also, he/she was a rabid Sonic fan, which really get under my skin for some reason...

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Hmm.

This topic wasn't started just because there was a bad response in the Mephiles thread, was there? Because if it was then this topic will be closed unless there is going to be proper discussion made here.

In the old forums we used to have a similar topic like this but it became a breeding ground for whiners and arguments so i'm in two minds about keeping this open if you've started the topic for the wrong reasons.

Level 99

Level 99

OMNIPOTENT GENIUS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 100,263 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Video Games, Music, Video Game Music, the gym, sleeping, good people, good food, funny things, horror movies, and ballroom dancing. Probably more, but that's a good list.
zOMGZ SOOONIC!11!! Hes lyke tha best EVAR, how cn u not luuuuv sonic nd ALL THE BAJILLIONS of his Frineds!!! u suck at life and lose at livin' if u dont luv the blue hedgehog, gtfo haterz. Sonuc Unleeshed isGame of the YEEAR!

Okay, I really hope that made you laugh because it took me a really long time in order to go back, deliberately mis-spell things, ruin grammar, and make it seem like I was doing it on purpose.

Those people have no concept of "limits". You can really enjoy something and NOT have to be overly-vocal or defensive about it.

Go play some fun casual flash games online to cool off. http://www.virtualnes.com is one of my favorites.

Edit: DiGi, I see where you're going, and I'll understand if this gets closed if all people do is complain, but I guess sharing your pet peeves and helping people understand and/or get around them is okay, right?

LUCiD

LUCiD

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 164 posts
@Digi, no, there's more to it than that. (Plus, I calmed down about that.)
Edit: LOL, I totally agree! I've been seeing that happen on a lot of forums lately, and I don't get it. (Don't get me wrong, I like the Sonic series, but it's not God.) Cool games, by the way.

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
It's all cool and the gang. I'll keep it open for now but i don't want this kicking some sh!t off later down the line. The second people start using this to bitch at each other then i'm closing it down. No drama please. Simple as :P

Level 99

Level 99

OMNIPOTENT GENIUS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 100,263 posts
Couldn't agree more. Watch my mad civility-keeping skills at work!

Dex la Cabra

Dex la Cabra

OVERLORD

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts
  • Interests:Becoming the Breakdance King.
now, i'm all for freedom of speech and such, and i'm normally a very carefree person, but one thing that really p**ses me off is people who laugh at other people's dreams and ambitions. i dont care how ridiculous or unattainable it is, it's their want in life, and nobody can degrade that! or even if it's something simple and mediocre to you, it could be something brilliant to someone else. laugh at people's hopes for the future and i will hurt you. even if owl wants to be a ballerina, we respect that decision! :D

LUCiD

LUCiD

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 164 posts
AMEN!! (Owl thanks you as well.) :D

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
I hate uncomfortable desks that bruise my elbows. Rahhh. Why can't all furniture be made of sponge.

JaxTH

JaxTH

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts
  • Interests:Video Games
    Anime
    Video Game music (I am a video game music junkie)
    Anime music
    Music with a good beat
    Reading Manga
    Food
    Churros (They are so great they get their own category)
    Ramen (It gets its own category too)
    Friendly people
    YouTube
    Watching Time Attacks/Speed Runs

I hate uncomfortable desks that bruise my elbows. Rahhh. Why can't all furniture be made of sponge.

Because you wouldn't be able to put as much stuff on them...?

Loufren

Loufren

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, video games, drawing, writing, the internet, and basically being a hermit.
I rather dislike it when people believe that I am stupid. Partially, it was my own fault, because I do act like a knuckle-head half the time, but people seem to think that my knuckleheadedness is stupidity. ...I suppose my pet peeve is people who do make assumptions of others. o-o;

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!
Bad grammar, especially internet shorthand, irks me. Is it really that hard to type one more letter? :D

It also angers me when people say they like a project I'm workling on, but it's totally obvious that they're lying. I want to know the truth!

Dex la Cabra

Dex la Cabra

OVERLORD

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts

Bad grammar, especially internet shorthand, irks me. Is it really that hard to type one more letter? :D

It also angers me when people say they like a project I'm workling on, but it's totally obvious that they're lying. I want to know the truth!

dude, just so you know, i miss out g's and such at the end of words when im talkin in real life anyway, it's just my accent, i'm not bein lazy :P just sayin in case it was i that was annoyin you!

i like this discussion. we learn a lot more about each other with this! :)

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Interests:Catholicism/Catholic Church, NiGHTS (of course), Klonoa, Star Trek (except the last series, Enterprise), My Favorite Martian (60s show, not the 1999 movie), Pokemon (anime through Johto and all games), Zelda, Mega Man, reading, writing, drawing, hanging out with my friends, other fun videogames, a good joke
I sympathize with you, Noctourne.
Some pet peeves:
*internet jargon/misspellings and grammar mistakes that are so bad you have trouble understanding what they're trying to say
*my little brother eating all the snacks (including the Star Trek Eggos :lol:)
*stupid rules made when people did something stupid or that are out of date but can't be removed because of bureaucracy
*teachers who don't know how to teach
*And, like Loufren, people who make assumptions of other people, and then act on those assumptions.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
  • Interests:What?
I hate when people are jerkholes just because they think it makes 'em cool. I have SO many guys like that at my school.

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!

dude, just so you know, i miss out g's and such at the end of words when im talkin in real life anyway, it's just my accent, i'm not bein lazy :P just sayin in case it was i that was annoyin you!

i like this discussion. we learn a lot more about each other with this! :)

It's not speaking that annoys me, just writing. You can leave out as many g's as you want. :)

I sympathize with you, Noctourne.
Some pet peeves:
*internet jargon/misspellings and grammar mistakes that are so bad you have trouble understanding what they're trying to say
*my little brother eating all the snacks (including the Star Trek Eggos :lol:)
*stupid rules made when people did something stupid or that are out of date but can't be removed because of bureaucracy
*teachers who don't know how to teach
*And, like Loufren, people who make assumptions of other people, and then act on those assumptions.

I agree with all of those. I had this crazy teacher once who would spazz out, throw things at the class, and then abandon us and not teach. :o

Loufren

Loufren

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, video games, drawing, writing, the internet, and basically being a hermit.

I agree with all of those. I had this crazy teacher once who would spazz out, throw things at the class, and then abandon us and not teach.

Reminds me of my Biology Agricultural teacher. He's a bit of a spazz and likes to move people around the room for no reason.

But another one of my pet peeves is people who whistle. I can understand that it's nice and it's fun and it's something to pass the time... buut I can't whistle at all, so it irritates me.

Level 99

Level 99

OMNIPOTENT GENIUS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 100,263 posts

But another one of my pet peeves is people who whistle. I can understand that it's nice and it's fun and it's something to pass the time... buut I can't whistle at all, so it irritates me.

One of my previous roommates did this all the time...except he somehow figured out how to hum while whistling, and hum in the same friggin' note as what he was whistling! It sounded pretty cool but could get on your nerves pretty quickly. I never learned how to do it, which might be for the best lest I start propagating the bad habit!

I thought of a few more:

* people who don't do their fair share of housework, including the dishes and vacuuming
* people who think they have more talent or skill than they actually do, think they're better than others, or just have big egos in general
* people who constantly want to jam out with me but never commit to anything. I've had way too many musicians flake out on me over the years for me to really trust a lot anymore, at least trust in person.
* any person who aspires to act or sound stupid because it's trendy or hip

But the good news is, even with all that stuff, the world is still great and there are still awesome people! YAY FOR AWESOME!

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
Pet peeves... Um... Well, here it goes.... Going to need my peace-keeping tunes after this. (NiGHTS helps again!)

1. Adults who get all immature and act like kids in a serious situation.
2. When my keyboard cruds out on me. (Seriously, I'll be typing then - BAM! - I need to restart to get it to work again.)
3. Misspelled words. I like them spelled correctly. Yes, I'm a bit obsessive on the matter. This is minor, but it still bugs me.
4. When I try for hours, maybe days, and I still can't beat a video game boss. [I'm looking at you Biolizard (Sonic Adventure 2) and you Luther (Star Ocean: Till the End of Time).]
5. Certain words... They're too crass to mention (never seen them on the forum), but I despise certain ones. (I'd go on to say the root of my problem here, since it's understandable, but I'm afraid that it would be too solemn a subject here.)

My solutions to these peeves...
1. Ignore if possible and think how to logically solve the problem...if at all.
2. Simple restart. Write what I have in mind on paper and type it down when I can.
3. Correct it! ...Unless it's someone's fanfiction...then all I can do is write in a review about it. I try to ignore it though.
4. I write down strategies and just keep trying...but this only gets severe if I severely lose (Luther...). Otherwise, I just keep trying. (Super Smash Bros. Melee....took forever with Event 51, but it was all determination at the end, no anger.)
5. Ignore. Ignore, ignore, ignore, and don't stare at them on Skype (some friends don't know just how far my hatred on the words go so I just shut up and type out fanfiction, read articles, etc.). That's all I can do.

I love my brain. :lol: It helps balance out my pet peeves with logic and puts up a wall when unavoidable. Of course...when the brain fails, my heart leaps out and lets out all sorts of emotion. Oh joy... The yesteryears of unbeatable bosses and the waiting for when my anger toned down. (Seriously, 12 years-old and it took forever for my anger to go down so I could try Biolizard again. :o)

Oh, last peeve. My browser freezing when typing. It bugs me. I don't like it, but I just calm down and go back to thinking. That or listening to remixes. (It's Keyscrambler add-on, can't do nothing about it.)

I feel better now that I've shared.

Everybody shaaaaare. @_@ Please.

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Actually, it seems i do have something to contribute to this.

Pigeons. I completely absolutely unbelievably utterly hate these bloody things.

Dex la Cabra

Dex la Cabra

OVERLORD

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts

Actually, it seems i do have something to contribute to this.

Pigeons. I completely absolutely unbelievably utterly hate these bloody things.

this wouldn't be work related would it? :P

one law in the UK is that if you die in the house of parliament, you get hanged :P you're already dead, wtf is the point! :)

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
I hate cold hands. Maybe i should start typing with gloves on. I bet that was NiGHTS' reason too.

Actually wait no, i have a LARGE pet peeve that i am sickened by almost daily on the int0rnets.

WHINY CHILDREN/TEENS who sit on websites/DA/wherever writing about how their life is meeanmeanmeanie to them (when it really ISN'T) claiming they have whatever *insert buzzword* mental disorder of the week that seems hip and trendy just because their friend the've never met before online claims to also have it e_e. Ugh seriously get a clue. SAAAAAD.
Everyone has quirks. Taking pills for your small problems rather than shutting the hell up and dealing with them in a sensible non whiny way makes me wish horrible disease and real problems upon you. Pills dont get rid of problems or mental issues. They actually give you more of a reason to be messed up. And there goes the inevitable circle of 'wahhhh my life is bad'.
13 year olds on 'meds' (how kawaaiii) make me want to punch them in the face if it's for a reason like 'my brother is mean to me!' 'i think i look ugly!' 'I'm not popular at school ;_;' 'my dad didn't buy me a pony' 'I listen to Linkin Park and want to be a vampire'. DIE. DIE IN A HORRIBLE FIRE.

Half of the people online (bizzarely mostly American, not being racist here but i rarely ever hear UK kids complaining of having mental disorders) who claim they have Aspergers, ADD, Autism, Depression and whatever else that is a bunch of trendy letters to type into a collection on LiveJournal, probably just need to be slapped, get the hell off the internet and listen to something that doesn't involve the words 'soul' or 'darkeness' in.

Not playing problem trumps here but i HAVE had a hard life and i HAVE had depression but dear god one of these days I'm going to troll the entire internet with sunshine banners saying 'GTFO THE HOUSE EMO KID'.

Being happy takes so much less effort than trying to find things to whinge about like a crybaby.

Dex la Cabra

Dex la Cabra

OVERLORD

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts

Half of the people online (bizzarely mostly American, not being racist here but i rarely ever hear UK kids complaining of having mental disorders)

come to elgin please. you'll see plenty here, and then someone can help me beat them with ninja throwing hammers and screwdrivers! <:P

oh, another thing that annoys me: people who pretend to be drunk at parties! they think just because everyone else is drunk that no-one'll notice and they can do what they want with a sober mind and just blame it on booze later. that includes takin advantage of people! now y'see, i dont drink alcohol, so i can spot these people a mile off! some of my friends (i say friends....) go on about how they miss their childhood, but they're freakin' 16-17! they're still at school! they're still in childhood, and just because they drink alcohol doesn't make them grown up! argh! (these people also are some of the culprits that pretend to be drunk!) so summary: i hate fakes :)

LUCiD

LUCiD

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 164 posts
*Decides to keep her mouth shut around here about her OCD and ADD.* :)

Dex la Cabra

Dex la Cabra

OVERLORD

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts
you're not goin around complainin about it LUCiD, you're in the safe zone! :) i must admit, often times i'll make exceptions with things i hate so long as they're one of my very good friends (which would be ross the bossman and you lot, which says a lot about me! :P) i'm at the stage where i'm very tired of teenage dramatics, and that's all my friends ever create, so i'm fallin out with them a lot, and that lot with each other. why cant people just Chill Out! (/Shou) :P

LUCiD

LUCiD

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 164 posts
I do complain about them offline, extemly rarely though! (Usually to show my friends that we all get deppressed from time-to-time.)

Loufren

Loufren

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Not playing problem trumps here but i HAVE had a hard life and i HAVE had depression but dear god one of these days I'm going to troll the entire internet with sunshine banners saying 'GTFO THE HOUSE EMO KID'.

Heheh, please do. You won't hear any objections from me. Maybe from said emo children though.

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts

one law in the UK is that if you die in the house of parliament, you get hanged :P you're already dead, wtf is the point! :lol:

Maybe if it's Halloween/Guy Fawkes Day/Christmas and Gordon Brown is in need of a decoration! :P

Oh, TRiPPY, I totally agree. One of my friends randomly decided to be like that, and goodness it was irritating. Listen, people- being whinny does not make you cool, it makes you annoying. :D
Do you have any spare sunshine banners for me to carry? :lol:

What's worse, though, are the people who like the emo style (which is fine), but think that they need to change their entire personality to go with their new wardrobe. It's so goofy.

Level 99

Level 99

OMNIPOTENT GENIUS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 100,263 posts

*Decides to keep her mouth shut around here about her OCD and ADD.* :D

Yeah, I'm jumping on the OCD and ADHD train here too. I'll keep my insights and comments to myself though. Bitchin' about almost all of it doesn't result in things getting any better. TRYING to make things better makes them better.

Sadly, yes, I've noticed a lot of Americans (yeah, I've lived in America all my life) in areas like mine like to find quick fixes that band-aid problems as opposed to real solutions that take work...oh wait, sorry, almost started bitchin' again. :lol:

See? Now we're all enablers to support each other. Another big happy internet family! *hugs*

Oh, another big pet peeve of mine, which unfortunately happens all too often, is assumption of sexual orientation. I know society dictates certain mannerisms, body language, dress, and speech for whatever way you swing and/or gender, but seriously, never assume anything. I can't tell you how many times I've been either assumed to have been gay, or been asked "so you're gay, right?" or "you sure you're not gay?" or any other variant like that. I mean, I never assume anything about people, and if I have to, it is to assume the best or most reserved of choices. I'm 100% straight as an arrow, and just because I don't find it uncomfortable to kiss friends on the cheeks, guys or girls, if they mean a lot to me, doesn't mean I like one or the other that way. It gets on my nerves!!! If you're comfortable with what you are, why should anyone else have a right to judge what you do or what you like as long as it isn't directly affecting their life? You either ask or try not to assume, and if you ask, ask in a way that isn't presumptuous...I really didn't mean to go on a tirade there, but it happened to me again today and it just puts me in a foul mood.

Ah, almost forgot: people who wear socks with sandals. Pet peeve.

Edit: hopefully this isn't considered the whining that DiGi was talking about. NO CLOSE THREAD, DiGi! :lol:

infractus

infractus

former Secretary of Balloon Doggies

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:Anything, everything, because I like things.
I'm not very much of a morning person, but I hate it when I walk into work and my coworker has already predetermined that everything has already gone to utter crap. I hate hearing her say, "Lord help us all..." and it's only been less than 4 minutes since I walked in. I realize she gets there an hour before the rest of us to feed the cats and dogs, but at least she doesn't have to put up with anyone else for that hour. How would she like it if I came trotting in, "OH MY GOD THIS DAY IS GOING TO SUCK AND THIS JOB IS NEVER GOING TO GET ANY BETTER, WAH WAH WAAAAAAAH."

I also do not appreciate when my coworkers go to take their "five minute breaks." Usually they'll take them right as we're supposed to start walking dogs (we walk them 8 and 10 in the morning, then 2 and 4 in the afternoon, then night shift does an 8 or 10 pm walk), so if there is not a soul out in the yard walking a dog, my manager seems to be pretty up on who should technically be where at certain times... so when I really need to go use the bathroom, it always seems to be that SOMEONE else is "going to take their five" just because they need to go shove some Lunchables down their already pudgy gullet, even though they've already taken several breaks and left me and my other coworker (who actually works) with all the difficult tasks to accomplish.

I also hate having to clean up messes around the house that are not mine. I used to think, "Ah, I'll clean it up because that's the good thing to do. Someone will appreciate the fact I took the time to tidy up without being asked." But... now I kind of get the feeling that the rest of us are expected to clean up the messes that he leaves behind. Seriously, you can't even bother to wipe the f-ing mayonnaise off of the knife or sweep the crumbs from your bread from the sandwich you made at lunchtime into the sink which is ever so conveniently connected to the countertop onto which your crumbs have fallen? No wonder we have ants!! It doesn't end there, there are all sorts of idiotic messes and doors left open that we're supposed to be following behind and closing. Are you so arrogant that you expect us to be your cleanup crew? I'd seriously hate to work for you.. unless you'd consider me your equal and I wouldn't be your maid.

On a less serious note... excessive use of exclamation points. *shudder*
One of my ex's seemed to think that he was very intelligent and enthusiastic in getting his point across by adding !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to everything in his emails... not to mention he wasn't exactly champion of the spelling bee. Of all the things that haunt me about that relationship, I think those two elements are the worst.

Whew. I feel better.

sapphire

sapphire

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts
  • Interests:Sonic and Sega, everything music, turtles, and all things geeky.
@ TRiPPY: My one friend's kinda like that. All she does is complain about how much her life sucks. Now, I'm not getting into details for privacy reasons, but honestly, her life does suck. But what annoys me is that she goes on about it all the time, putting on a "Woe is me!" act. Ugh.

Some other things that tick me off:
-LIARS
-The music that my friends listen too. (My one friend the other day yelled at me for not listening to "real" music, meanwhile all she listens to is rap and r&b and all that crap they play on the radio nowadays.)
-People with big egos.
-Gay people that are only "gay" for attention. (One guy at my school acts gay, but is clearly not gay. He's a cheerleader and everything, but he hits on girls, kisses them, etc. It's freaking disgusting. And those girls don't care, cause he's "gay". :D )
-People who try to be emo with their poems and such.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
Oh lol yeah, overnight fad Bisexuals *lmao* i hate those too. I'm open with my sexuality if someone asks, but people who feel the need to wear it above their head like some kinda hottopic beanie hat, it's sad. I mean do straight people go around parading that they are straight? e_e; bleh

Razer112

Razer112

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts
  • Interests:Video games, game design, art things
1. People who say that something sucks, without even Trying it.
2. People who force people to live by their religions.
3. People who say a Game sucks Because of it's graphics.

Dex la Cabra

Dex la Cabra

OVERLORD

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts
lol we're all so moany on this! XD

Loufren

Loufren

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
I dislike it when I'm forced to do something. It doesn't matter how minor it is, if you try to force me to do something, I'm not gonna do it! End of story. Of course, this doesn't count in the classroom or workplace.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, gaming, music, all the things people in their 20s usually like to do.
I dislike people who treat me like a freak because I like Anime, Manga, and Games like NiGHTS and Tales of Symphonia. I'm also annoyed when people leave the toilet seat up. :unsure:

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts

One of my ex's seemed to think that he was very intelligent and enthusiastic in getting his point across by adding !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to everything in his emails... not to mention he wasn't exactly champion of the spelling bee. Of all the things that haunt me about that relationship, I think those two elements are the worst.

It annoys me when people add extra letters to things. Why "Im goinnnnn toooo thhhheeeee movieeeeeeessssssss" is a decent sentence with some people, I'll never know. That and people who randomly add "idk" to things, like "I'm going to the movies, idk." Um, you don't know if you're going to the movies? You don't know what movies are? I am so confused!

2. People who force people to live by their religions.

I also hate people who force others to live by their non-religions. If you say "Happy Christmas" to someone, someone else should not yell "JESUS IS FAKE!" from across the room. Honestly, people? :unsure:

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts

It annoys me when people add extra letters to things. Why "Im goinnnnn toooo thhhheeeee movieeeeeeessssssss" is a decent sentence with some people, I'll never know.

Outside of communication, what if someone adds extra letters to a song's lyrics just to know how to stress the words properly? I'm...guilty of doing that to random songs that come to mind (most recently, "Magical Dreamers" from Chrono Cross getting some self-made lyrics...which I consider pretty bad XP).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users