Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

some Ideas I have that may help grow this Community

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Concorde Hedgehog

Concorde Hedgehog

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, TV, Films, DVD and Music.
I have some ideas bout more activioty for here, one idea was "star Count", the stars collected from the original NiGHTS *bells for christmas NiGHTS* can be used as a board currency earned for like Posting replies and making topics and polls. The Stars could be used for future items perhaps a created trading card or battle game Based Round NiGHTS that can be bought from a dream shop or something found on the board or you can have a "Donate Star" to members who could set up pretend shops in the roleplay forums. This is based on a very old idea that happened a loooong time ago on an old Sonic Message board and was a lot of fun, well in my opinion. There could be more uses for stars eventually if we come up with new ideas in the future, maybe badges for members.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
^^ that's a really neat idea, I'd love to add lots of fun stuff to the forums when i get everything running up to speed again.

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!
Cool idea, but what would be the Star exchange rate?

One star for each reply would make sense. Would topics be worth more stars than replies? Do you get stars for being quoted in a reply? Would exsisting forum members get stars based on past postings, or would everyone be equal? Do I ask too many questions? :P

Concorde Hedgehog

Concorde Hedgehog

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, TV, Films, DVD and Music.
lets say:-
2 Stars for Replies
3 Stars for New Topic
3 Stars for Polls
2 Stars to answer a poll and Vote

if need be you could even have a sytem to buy stars with real money, not being a money making scheme but if the money was used to help the board stay on a server etc or raising for charity of some kind.

Another awesome idea, Roleplay items, peoples sigs can have an extra section under everyones sigs with is an INVENTORY and you can use stars to buy from the boards Dream shop an item to use in roleplays held on this board. Only 3 Items held at one time or something like that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users