Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

IMPORTANT: Major website rehaul planned

• Please log in to reply
332 replies to this topic

MORRiS1113

MORRiS1113

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts
  • Interests:Gaming. Video's, Cinematography. among to many other things to mention. probably in the same catagory
amazing Trippy. cant wait to see the new looks

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Can i quickly say that the forum going down yesterday had nothing to do with the update to the site we're doing. Lol, that was out of our control i think XD;
Timing is a funny thing.

Anyways, while we're working on the site we will keep the forums active so that you guys have somewhere to go to at least. IF the forums should go down too then it's not us causing it, lol. However, as TRiP has said, keep checking the usual places for updates like twitter, facebook, DA etc etc if something should happen to the forums again.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, gaming, music, all the things people in their 20s usually like to do.
Okiee dokie. Can't wait to see the finished product!

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling

WAIT

WE'RE BACK ONLINE!?!

OHCRAPYES T____T I was so worried it'd be like this for a week or something ahahahahhaa.
Ok i can get back to working on the site tommorow! :)

Dex la Cabra

Dex la Cabra

OVERLORD

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts
  • Interests:Becoming the Breakdance King.
currency conversion confuses me, but i think i've donated 35 dollars? whatever £20 would convert to anyway! :) waaaay, it's good to see the site again! :)

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
Thanks again man ^^b mucho apreciated! Massive thanks to everyone who has been donating :) a little bit more and we'll have our new layout skin tommorow, I've had a few ppl ask while the site was down about donations so now the sites back up we'll most certainly meet our total. Wheee! I'm happy. I got a free kitkat today.

Sorry about all that downtime stuff I was freaking out and climbing the walls. I hate when this place goes down. You don't really notice until it's gone or when you get REALLY INSPIRED and realise you can't update! blargh lol. Glad you guys are all still around :)

Sierra

Sierra

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • Interests:Books, gaming, animals, books, my computer, writing. Oh, did I mention books?
Yay it's back up! I was starting to think it was my fault because I HAD PRESSED THE SELF DESTRUCT BUTTON. (in another topic) ;.;

Glad to hear things are moving along ^^ Can't wait to see the new skin. Any ideas as to what it'll look like?

Ganbatte kudasai~ (gratuitous Japanese= Good luck/do your best!)

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
purple and simple sexy. With stars on.

Level 99

Level 99

OMNIPOTENT GENIUS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 100,263 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Video Games, Music, Video Game Music, the gym, sleeping, good people, good food, funny things, horror movies, and ballroom dancing. Probably more, but that's a good list.
First, that was not only awkwardly-timed, but also the most IRONICALLY timed outage. You said you were saving the music for last, but NOOOO, you took it ALL DOWN! :)

Scared me a good bit too, considering those previous assurances of forum up-age and it would have just been my luck that you all would have been taken down the moment the ball started rolling on the reformat...

Well, glad it's back up. Oh, and $50 donation from my pocket to yours. I decided that I can wait a little longer to get Scribblenauts and Katamari Forever. :)

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
*jumphugs* YAY! I can go buy the skin now :) Thanks so much! I will work my arse off on the site for you all i promise!
Consider this the second renaissance or something lol!

... and YES my luck and technology are epic. I'm a techno jinx :[ Which makes for a great admin. haha.

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Can i just say thank you to all of you for donating money to this. Naturally, i'm the wallet-man out of us Admins but lately we've been hit with a few bills and a couple of other unforseen issues, such as our computer monitor on the verge of a catastrophical melt down XD;;

Anyways, welcome back, sorry for the down time, hope it doesn't happen again and thanks for donating money to the new website. If it works out the way we imagine it then NiD.com will be quite sexy once we bring her back online. Not that she ain't sexy now but ...ya know ....5 years wearing the same outfit. It's bound to smell a bit, eh? :)

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
AHAHAHA stfu my website is a classy lady. Even if she hasn't seen action in about a year and her teeth are a bit yellow.

Level 99

Level 99

OMNIPOTENT GENIUS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 100,263 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Video Games, Music, Video Game Music, the gym, sleeping, good people, good food, funny things, horror movies, and ballroom dancing. Probably more, but that's a good list.
Four words: Still better than angelfire.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
XD yeah i can agree with that. Our Angelfire days were certainly something (20MB!). And before that it was a web store called Spree that did free hosting.
Going up in the world lol!

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
Haha I was panicking so much over the weekend when I couldn't get into the site or the forums. I was like "No it's gone! Why did this place have to die!" I even sent Trippy a myspace message asking what happened. Never thought I'd be so concerned with a website.

Dex la Cabra

Dex la Cabra

OVERLORD

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts
will the forums be changed at all also, or are they seperate? not that it needs changed mind you, looks fancy and expensive and new! :)

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
*BOOSUM SMOTHER* ITS OK. ITS OK NOW. My poor kids! I shall make you all tea and scones.
Seriously though lol thanks for giving a damn. It's nice when i get reminded the fanbase is alive, just in stealth hibernation mode. (we only become active when it involves pissing off SEGA in some shape or form) harrharr.

And no the forums are fine the way they are, we only fixed them up a short while ago anyway :)

Dex la Cabra

Dex la Cabra

OVERLORD

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts
that's what i was thinkin, i was goin to suggest these remain like this because they are aesthetically appealing :)

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
I'm gonna pimp up the boards with fun stuff eventually though as a posting incentive ^^

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts

*BOOSUM SMOTHER* ITS OK. ITS OK NOW.

......TRiPPY. Can you please get the NiGHTS fanbase off your tits. I have to sleep on those. ¬_¬

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
Lol, sorry i was having a Puffy moment.

When you coming home btw? I have to cook a frozen foody thing that takes about 45 mins.

Level 99

Level 99

OMNIPOTENT GENIUS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 100,263 posts
And now this thread makes me feel dirty, oh so dirty, and in need of a shower ^_^

Would love the tea and scones though, I've never had EITHER!

Furthermore, if you can fit the entire NiGHTs fanbase ON your tits, you either a) have a fanbase consisting of people the size of ants or b) have tits the size of the florida keys.

BA-ZING! <3

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
*lmao* dude

*WHOOSHES OFF TO PUT DINNER ON*

Dex la Cabra

Dex la Cabra

OVERLORD

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts
lmao right back on subject, admin chests is a weird topic lol! :) assuming nothin more important crops up, will the site be done by next week?

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
Thanks for keeping the forums open, I feel kinda lost when I can't visit here.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
Lol well if you go to the current site menu and visit every single section then realise that i alone have to relink and recreate every page it might take more than a week. But I'm going to fire through it as fast as i can. So glad the art gallery is a database now and doesnt require hand coding. Man that old gallery was the stuff of suicide. One night i sat and made over 400 pages one by one by one. Then a few people whined at me that some links were broken.... *twitch* this job has its lows lol.

And yeah Viper me too, even if i'm not always full of banter I still like to read through topics and see what everyone else is up to.

-bret-

-bret-

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

brighter

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO D:

Keep the night sky look. It's so appropriate.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
I dont mean bright as in BLINDING WHITE like these forums, i mean cleaner with easier to read text. Because right now some of the pages (and the menu) blend into the black if you have a fuzzy screen

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD

......TRiPPY. Can you please get the NiGHTS fanbase off your tits. I have to sleep on those. ¬_¬

That's too f**kin funny. I can't stop laughing.

-bret-

-bret-

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
Ah. I thought you meant bright as in pastel purple or something. :/

I'm all for the overhaul, though. Can't wait to see it. Can we expect all the old sections to be there?

Dex la Cabra

Dex la Cabra

OVERLORD

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts
one good thing that came out of the site dying for a bit is that we all suddenly had something to talk about on here, the forums seem full of life now :P

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!
I link to the site directly, so I didn't see darling Owl. Is it wrong that, upon seeing him via Google, I yelled "HOOWHATVISITOR!"?

Level 99- I have the entire NiD soundtrack (and some sound effects) downloaded, if you need me to send the files to you.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
Bret- yeah all the old pages will be there but probably tweaked and have more added to since now its MADEASY for me to update the site. Like using quick reply in the forums XD

Dex- indeed we all come outta the woodwork whenever something happens. I'm hoping with the regular updates you guys will all hang around the forums more like today ^^

Noctourne- haha yeah the reason i have that file is because of SonicTeam being kind and giving me his Psd after AAUK asking XD I luffs owl!

EDIT- OMG LOL <3 my Uncle sent me a big TEA donation through paypal hhahahahaha love him lots! That was unexpected! Wicked, now i can drink cola until my eyeballs explode. XD yay for family!

Dex la Cabra

Dex la Cabra

OVERLORD

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts
psst, TRiPPY, you just called me Dex, that be twitter you're thinkin of :P well, i'll always be hangin around here, if nothin else, because you're all happenin cats and dogs! :P

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  • Interests:Things that are interesting
HOLY FRIG TRiPPY DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT!!!!!!!

I found the news when something or other was down, so I coulden't acess the site.

And of course, I expected the worst.

I SERIOUSY DID NOT SLEEP AT ALL LAST NIGHT MOURNING THE SITE'S TAKEDOWN

*falls on floor, relived*

....I suppose the new skin WON'T have a schmexy picture of NiGHTS' butt?
GOD NO.

JAZZ-man

JAZZ-man

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 218 posts
thanks for the memo

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!

....I suppose the new skin WON'T have a schmexy picture of NiGHTS' butt?
GOD NO.

Andersam, didn't you hear? TRiPPY had to get NiGHTS to pose for a new site pin-up just for you! :P

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
Yeah man centerfold :P

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  • Interests:Things that are interesting
SERIOUSLY DOOD

I'm gonna have to apologize to him tonight XD

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
Ok just bought the skin and had a massively AWKWARD phonecall from an american fraudchecker paypal thing to verify my purchase. LOL omg embarrasing.
Anyhoo! It should be delivered to me in the next hour via email so I'll start editing the skin in the morning^^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users