Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Ps2 NiGHTs Model Ripping?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Arymond

Arymond

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
I was wodering if someone is able to rip the models with a Direct X or OpenGL 3d Screen shot program?
Seeing as my laptop fails and cant run a ps2 emulator.

If anyone can I'd like to have most of the bosses NiGHTs, Claris, and Elliot.

Kentilan

Kentilan

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts
I tried using 3D Ripper DX with a PS2 emulator, but it didn't work. Maybe I was doing something wrong, but the program seemed to capture just the window as a flat object instead of all the models.

Arymond

Arymond

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

I tried using 3D Ripper DX with a PS2 emulator, but it didn't work. Maybe I was doing something wrong, but the program seemed to capture just the window as a flat object instead of all the models.

I've never gotten 3drdx to work at all I used the 3dvida sceenshot on SADXpc and it seemed to work.

LUCiD

LUCiD

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 164 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, NiGHTS, (of course), video games, surfing the web, Disney, animals, music, etc...
All this techy talk that seems like a foreign language to me is going to make my brain explode!! *shot* :D

Kentilan

Kentilan

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts
Just tried 3DVIA Printscreen, and it did work with SADX, but with pcsx2 I can't seem to capture anything. Sorry.

sploit

sploit

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
I don't know know much about ripping but any version of the models anyone can rip would be greatly appreciated....

They are very educational as they help you see the specific modelling techniques used to make different models...

Can you get them in .DAE (collada format) or .3DS ....these formats are interchangeable between different software packages :P

So yeah if anyone can do this and share their rips. it would be highly appreciated.

Sand3

Sand3

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
With 3drx the emulator has to be a DirectX program, did you make sure the emulator you were using was compatible and did 3drx say that it was working? (little icon in the corner?) I'm just learning 3dxr myself and it's irritating me mightily too...

Nicky Noo

Nicky Noo

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hiya, I don't know if it helps, but I made a 3D model of Nights and Sonic the Hedgehog a while back using Milkshape3D if either of those are valuable to anyone. The sonic is similar to the sonic on the UK megadrive sonic 1 box and I used the bonus artwork from the sega saturn version of nights into dreams for the nights model.

Shouldn't be difficult to dig out. They're on a DVD around here somewhere

Best Regards
Nick

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users