Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Never-Ending Dream

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
  • Interests:What?
As Wizeman and his Nightmaren disappeared from the Waking World into the void that used to be MyDream, Scykle used himself as a seal to make sure the Night and Waking Dimensions could never be connected again.

Nightmare now sits empty, save a few Third-Stage minions roaming around mindlessly. Fortunately for Nightopia and its various residents, this means they no longer have to worry about Wizeman or any other evil Nightmaren ever again.

Unfortunately, not every result was a good one. Scykle sealed ALL ties to the Waking, meaning no one can dream when they go to sleep, effectively cutting off the source of Ideya energy that keeps Nightopia alive! Not only that, but any Visitors that were in Nightopia at the time are now trapped there!

Now it's up to a few Nightmaren and Visitors to find a way to restore the link, so both worlds can return to normal.

Input your character's stats as follows.

Name
Alliance (Good are trying to help the Visitors, Evil are among the few Nightmaren left after Wizeman was sealed away)
Abilities
Weaknesses
Appearance
Ideya Affiliation (if any)
Dreamer Affiliation (if any)
Bio

--------------

Name: Roze
Alliance: Neutral
Abilities: Agile flight, shoots rose thorns from her finger-tips, can cause roses to bloom at will
Weaknesses: Fire, heat in general
Appearance: Bergundy and Forest Green body, pale skin, with patchwork clothes. Has a simple rose painted on her right cheek. She has long, dark green hair and bright pink eyes. She's rather...well-endowed. She has blood-red claws on each hand.
Ideya Affiliation: None
Dreamer Affiliation: None
Bio: Roze was "involved" with Scykle a very long time ago, and has returned to his birthplace in Ethereal Forest to pay her respects. She was created by Wizeman during an obsession with sharp objects. However, she was dubbed as useless when she showed little will to fight, preferring instead to enjoy the sights of the Night Dimension.

---------------

-----------
Character List
-----------

Good: Twilite, (InTheNightlight), Slick (InTheNightlight), Scykle (EZEKiAL), Lucas (Dreamer#96), Vision (Torias)

Neutral: Roze (EZEKiAL), Torias (TORiAStheFallen), Youko (Aura24), Yori (Aura24)

Evil: Scykhell (EZEKiAL), Tide (InTheNightlight)

------------
All rules apply that were in effect for The Bridge is Rebuilt.

-----------------

Currently, all of the characters have decided to work together to open the seal. Scykle's pieces have made their way to Ethereal Forest with Torias the Fallen's help.

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, gaming, making bad puns, making comics...I think that's it...gah, my childhood sucks...
So Scykhell, Reala, Jackle, everyone that was with Wizeman at the time are dead? Meh, I'm still in.

Name: Twilite
Alliance: Good
Abilities: Can fly(prefers running), is good with a rifle, but she can't dualize
Weaknesses: She has a fear of tight places, heights, and she can't stand the sight of blood
Appearance: Green EVERYWHERE, except for her skin, which is peach-coloured, and the stripes on her horns(she's going to look like this in this RP)
Appearance(battle suit): Same as above, however she now wears a plain black bodysuit with red markings on the sides and front, the same thing she wore in the previous RP
Ideya Affiliation: N/A
Dreamer Affiliation: N/A
Bio: Twilite's parents were murdered when she was fifteen and she is now searching for the killer. 'Nuff said...

Name: Slick
Abilities: Can't fly, dualize, etc. He can use camouflage and has VERY poisonous fangs
Weaknesses: Can't resist eating mice, not even Clawz's explosives
Appearance: A salamander-type 'Maren with a crown-type hat, a black winter coat, and black boots
Ideya Affiliation: N/A
Bio: Slick was once evil, but has since seen the light and has joined Twilite in her search for her parents' killer. He seems to have certain feelings for Twilite.

Name: Tide
Alliance: Evil
Abilities: Flight, can't dualize, can shapeshift
Weaknesses: VERY stupid
Appearance: Three-pronged hat, purple winter coat, blue jeans, and black boots
Ideya Affiliation: N/A(unless you count his dark Ideya)
Bio: DaYZ's 'other' from the negative dimension. He is presumed to be dead.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
They're not dead. In fact, we may come across them sooner or later...

Oh yeah, quick update. I'll be flashing over to Scykle's new life in Endless Vista the Eternity, a quiet and mysterious Nightopia cut off from all other dimensions. Nothing lives here, except Scykle, who's holding the Waking and Night Dimensions apart with a special seal involving his Ideya.

Name: Scykle
Abilities: Runs very fast and jumps very high. He can switch the Ideya on his chest into HyperDrive for short amounts of time, but passes out afterwards.
Weaknesses: Cannot fly or swim. If the Ideya on his chest runs out of energy, he must recharge at his Ideya Palace.
Appearance: My pic.
Ideya Affiliation: All
Dreamer Affiliation: Unknown, possibly Lucas
Bio: See last RP. :P

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, gaming, music, all the things people in their 20s usually like to do.
AND I'M ACTUALLY GOING TO POST REGULARLY THIS TIME!

Name Torias The Fallen
Gender Male
Alliance Nuetral
Abilities Inbetween, flight, sword generation
Weaknesses Ideya of Courage
Appearance I think you all know... See my avi
Ideya Affiliation Knowledge
Dreamer Affiliation Male Dreamers with Knowledge Ideya
Bio No one knows where he came from, but he's come to terms with that. He knows who he is, and that's The Fallen, a Nightmaren who just rolls with the punches. He was preactically brought up by Reala, but defected from the Nightmaren side when he decided that he was going to rule Nightmare instead of Wizeman... problem is, he doesn't know how to do it....

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS into Dreams, dragons, writing stories on NiD, and drawing pictures of NiGHTS
Name: Yori
Race: Nightmaren
Alliance: Nuetral
Ideya Alliance: None
Abilities: Has the ability to fly, able to shift between a three-tailed kitsune to a humaoid Maren, separate his body into three parts of himself as one-tailed foxes or Marens who each have the color of Yori's three tails, has healing powers but they are limited.
Appearance: In his animal form, she is a kitten-sized, black three-tailed kitsune like Youko, but with a white and red collar of fur around his neck, with paws red with purple, and three separate colors on his tail. His eyes are also slitted in this form sometimes. As a Maren, his eyes are open and he wears a black, horn-like hat with the horns tipped with red fur curved upwards beside his head and has short, red-tipped sleeves which covers his arms and hands.

Name: Youko (her name comes from the word "youko", which means 'bewitching fox' in Japanese.)
Race: Nightmaren
Alliance: Nuetral
Ideya Alliance: None
Abilities: Has the ability to fly, able to shift between a three-tailed kitsune to a humaoid Maren, separate her body into three parts of herself as one-tailed foxes or Marens who each have the color of Youko's three tails, has healing powers but they are limited. She hides a dark secret, but doesn't intend to use it much.
Appearance: In her animal form, she is a kitten-sized, red three-tailed kitsune with a purple collar of fur around her neck, with paws tipped with purple, and three separate colors on her tail. Her eyes are slitted in this form sometimes. As a Maren, her eyes are open and she wears on red with two horns tipped with purple fur curved downwards beside her head and has long, purple-tipped sleeves which covers her arms and hands.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Another returning character.

Name: Scykhell
Alliance: Neutral
Abilities: Runs quickly on all fours, can jump high, high physical endurance and strength, once he gains running momentum, he cannot be stopped
Weaknesses: Paraloops, cannot fly or swim
Appearance: Tall when standing up straight; about 9 ft, but usually runs and stands on all fours like Sonic the Werehog or Venom; has one hat prong that hangs behind him. Resembles Scykle for the most part.
Ideya and Dreamer Affiliation: None
Bio: Created to kill Scykle, but now that he's gone, along with most of his comrades, he's peaceful. He narrowly escaped back to Nightmare along with few others when Scykle split the worlds.

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts
  • Interests:Working on fixing my computer, browsing the internets, learning programming, reading, a nice cold cup of lemonade, sleeping, eating, typing, Minecraft, flooding Hyrule, asdcxsdeoscas...

Oh, and NiGHTS.
Well, I guess I'll come back for another wild ride. :D

Name: Lucas

Abilities: Quick Thinker, He can run fast *or at least faster then he did in the last RP*, He also developed some sword skills.

Weaknesses: He gets tired quickly, He's not very strong

Appearance: Short black spiky hair, Long tan pants, Sandals, Dark blue short sleeved shirt, He's also a bit on the short side.

Ideya Affiliation: Blue Ideya of Intelligence

Bio: When the portals shut down, Lucas went off to explore the other Nightopias, but soon went to live in Delight City with a few other visitors who were trapped in Nightopia as well, Since then he hasn't seen the others, he misses his home, and Scykle. During his time at Delight City, he practiced sword fighting, he also explored the city and the surrounding Nightopias.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, gaming, music, all the things people in their 20s usually like to do.
Okay. Dreamer, is it just me or is it tottally funny that your Lucas has the correct Ideya for Tori to be attracted to?

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts
  • Interests:Working on fixing my computer, browsing the internets, learning programming, reading, a nice cold cup of lemonade, sleeping, eating, typing, Minecraft, flooding Hyrule, asdcxsdeoscas...

Oh, and NiGHTS.
I had his Ideya set up in the last roleplay, I guess it's a coincidence. :(

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
That's kindo of what I thought, but it's still funny.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Lucas and Torias: Soul-Mates?

You decide. XD

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
Name- Vision The Beauty
Gender- Male
Alliance- Good
Abilities- Dualize, Fly, cause changes in environments by singing.
Weaknesses- Ideya of Courage
Appearance- http://rosethornzero...MAREN-125806830 the one on the left
Ideya Affiliation- Purity
Dreamer Affiliation- Female dreamers with purity Ideya
Bio- An old aly of Tori's, but they never got along well. He's kind and reserved with a bit of a stubbron streak, and was created by Wizeman in an attempt to make a Nightmaren that looked friendly but was really deadly. He defected soon after NiGHTS and lives in Nightopia to protect the dreamers.

I feel the need to control a second character.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
:P Be my guest.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users