Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

NiGHTS into Uhh...

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Interests:Catholicism/Catholic Church, NiGHTS (of course), Klonoa, Star Trek (except the last series, Enterprise), My Favorite Martian (60s show, not the 1999 movie), Pokemon (anime through Johto and all games), Zelda, Mega Man, reading, writing, drawing, hanging out with my friends, other fun videogames, a good joke
Posted Image

Posted Image

I was at my college's anime club last night, and because the theme for that day was mecha shows, we watched the 7th episode of Mayoi Nekko Overrun. My first thought when I saw this guy descending from the sky was "Wizeman!" Can you see why? :D He has arms instead of floating hands, and he has eyes on his face, but meh, he still looks pretty close. The glowing cylinders even look a little like his bling.

LUCiD

LUCiD

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 164 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, NiGHTS, (of course), video games, surfing the web, Disney, animals, music, etc...
...Wow....just...WOW...@.@

Jof

Jof

Beard status: Distinctly Hobo.

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,388,607 posts
  • Interests:Making NiGHTS shine. In an oily way.
Great find Penelopi!

In fact, it reminds me of one we discovered a couple of years ago. It doesn't appear to be on the NiGHTS into Uhh page or this topic, so I'm gonna post it again.

Posted Image + Posted Image

=

Posted Image

Mojojo from the Powerpuff Girls Z anime!

It's actually super freaky how much he looks like Wizeman in it.

LUCiD

LUCiD

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 164 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, NiGHTS, (of course), video games, surfing the web, Disney, animals, music, etc...

Great find Penelopi!

In fact, it reminds me of one we discovered a couple of years ago. It doesn't appear to be on the NiGHTS into Uhh page or this topic, so I'm gonna post it again.

=

Posted Image

I've seen up to episode 11, and I can't believe I've never realized it before. 0.0

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!
I'm pretty sure Mojo Jojo and Wizeman have the same voice actor, too.

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  • Interests:Things that are interesting
Not really a WTF but I'll say it anyway:

We were reading Macbeth in school this past week and I kept misreading Donalbain (One of the heirs to Scotland's throne) as Donbalon
However, the difference between the two is that the maren was stupid enough to not admit defeat and flee.

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Interests:Catholicism/Catholic Church, NiGHTS (of course), Klonoa, Star Trek (except the last series, Enterprise), My Favorite Martian (60s show, not the 1999 movie), Pokemon (anime through Johto and all games), Zelda, Mega Man, reading, writing, drawing, hanging out with my friends, other fun videogames, a good joke

Great find Penelopi!

=

Posted Image

I don't remember that one. O.o I'm not sure how I could have forgotten it. XD

joanatrex

joanatrex

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts
  • Interests:I HAVE SO MANY FANMAREN I DON'T EVEN KNOW
HEY WAZZUP XD
I found a NiGHTS reference in a Facebook game... PETVILLE 8D
i think its coincidence, but what do you think? XD
Paint your pet purple, go to the ears section and there are some horns that look really similar to the ones of Nights XD

Posted Image

Isnt she a cutie? =^^=

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!
So tonight I was watching Abbott and Costello Meet the Mummy. What's the mummy's name? Klaris. As a result, we hear about "The Followers of Klaris" and "The Curse of Klaris" a lot.

Posted Image

=

Posted Image

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
I recently started working at the post office and I've been seeing writings on the walls and some of the equipment from previous employees. While I'm moving containers I see that someone wrote "NiGHTSTER" on one of them. I sat there for a good few seconds just wondering if this person may have been a NiGHTS fan. At first I thought, maybe he or she just wrote it because they were working the night shift but the lowercase "i" kept me thinking that maybe there was another NiGHTS fan in this place at one point in time. I would have taken a picture but I didn't want to risk termination.

UPDATE: Alright, so today I saw it again and just couldn't help myself. So here it is.

Posted Image

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD

impmon? XD

Posted Image

Totally.

EDIT: Crap, I double posted. Moving too fast :)

joanatrex

joanatrex

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts
Wave the swallow? XD
Posted Image
Or even that retarded cat Big :3
Posted Image

joanatrex

joanatrex

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts
This one is preety obvious and it will make you say "OMG HOW COULDNT I THINK OF THAT?!?!!"

Posted Image

ಠ_ಠ wtf??

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
Posted Image

Girania sweater?

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts
  • Interests:ANIME, VIDEO GAMES, MANGA. READING. NIGHTS.
What About Deltora Quest? The Shadowlord's Symbol is a Hand With a Eye in the Middle.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, gaming, music, all the things people in their 20s usually like to do.
One of my teachers has really erratic handwrting (Psych IB) and often capitalizes some letters and leaves others lowercase.

The other day he wrote At NiGHT on the board, completely on accident. The other students were making fun of him because he made an error (even though they know full well he does that often), and I was just sitting there thinking 'add an 's', add an 's!''

:P Yay, coincidence!

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts
  • Interests:ANIME, VIDEO GAMES, MANGA. READING. NIGHTS.

One of my teachers has really erratic handwrting (Psych IB) and often capitalizes some letters and leaves others lowercase.

The other day he wrote At NiGHT on the board, completely on accident. The other students were making fun of him because he made an error (even though they know full well he does that often), and I was just sitting there thinking 'add an 's', add an 's!''

:P Yay, coincidence!

Big One. What About the DELTORA Quest One?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users