Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

What do you love to do in a dream?

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts
  • Interests:Lots of stuff. Too much stuff.

OMG I hate Criss Angel SO much! :lol:

Er, on topic though, Another thing I like to do is swim, because in my dreams for some reason I can always breathe under water. I've never had a drowning dream.

I have the vague feeling that I've swam in dreams before, but I haven't recently D:!

Swimming and Flying in a dream are fun though, if you can do them successfully. You're doomed if you can't :P (I can't myself XD. Hell, I can't swim well in real life.).

G_NJoD_07

G_NJoD_07

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Interests:&gt;Video games<br /><br />&gt;Video game music<br /><br />&gt;SEEEEEEGAAAA!!!<br /><br />&gt;Anime art style<br /><br />&gt;Anything out of the ordinary<br /><br />&gt;The board game of go<br /><br />&gt;The power of KNOWLEDGE!<br /><br />&gt;$$$CASH$$$<br /><br />&gt;Two dollar bills
If I become lucid tonight, the first thing I will do is fly. It will be easy too because I know the secret of flying, sparkles! That's why Jackle can't fly!

d3vilcat

d3vilcat

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
finding a place that is quite and away from the noisy and bustling city, somewhere that's an island where I can enjoy the beauties of nature and dance on the soft white sand, diving and breathing underwater and maybe a bit of hicky dreams :o

DiENE

DiENE

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 491 posts
  • Interests:*Imagination<br />*Drawing<br />*Anime<br />*Video Games<br />*Dreaming<br />*Music
I don't really have one, I'm still not all that great at lucid dream and I can't do anything all that cool yet XD. But I do have a dreamscape where MiDNiGHTS meets me at when I do become lucid.

SladeJT

SladeJT

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
I don't lucid-dream often, since I usually fall asleep in the middle of reading a book. When I do... well, it depends on where I am.

If I'm in some sort of city, I hunt down the nearest library and check out what they have there. I remember reading the most beautiful story in a three-story crystal book-store, but I couldn't remember what it was about when I woke up... When I'm not reading, I walk around and look at the place.

If I'm lost in a forest or some such place, I literally run around and call out for help. I do not like to be alone in dangerous places... Problem is, I'm usually by myself in my dreams, which means that if I'm in the middle of the desert or a rainforest, I get REALLY scared.

DiENE

DiENE

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 491 posts
  • Interests:*Imagination<br />*Drawing<br />*Anime<br />*Video Games<br />*Dreaming<br />*Music
Now that I look at my post, I think I posted in the wrong thread by accident, I think it had to do with having a special ability in a dream. >_>

While I'm lucid I like to relax in the grass staring up at the starry sky in my designated dreamscape. To help me concentrate and not relax too much to loose lucidity, I swim in the nearby river. Its so fun.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users