Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

yo *waves*

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

jazzberri*

jazzberri*

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Location:somewhere over the rainbow and raining on your parade
  • Interests:video games, NiGHTS, sonic, anime, fullmetal alchemist, the mythical detective loki ragnarok, serial experiments lain, role playing
Hi, everyone. ._.;; I hate posting introductions in new places, I never have any idea what to say.

I go by a lot of different names in a lot of different places. Since I have a different username on here, I guess you can call me that. ^^;

I like writing, drawing, anime, and manga (preferably manga since it's cheaper and I'm poor :lol:). I'm not actually a huge videogame fan, mainly because I'm horrible at them and I get frustrated easily when I'm no good at something. XD;;

Let's see, what got me into NiGHTS? I actually have no idea where I first ran into it, but I fell in love with it at first sight. The only reason I can remember is jester caps... I love jesters. I hate clowns, I like jesters. Make sense of that one... anyway. I wanted to find out more about it (particularly the fandom and characters) and wound up getting a few of my friends into it along the way. I tried to get a Saturn and NiGHTS once, but the guy never sent it. D: I'm lucky enough that one of my friends has it, so I can just bug her to play it for me. And maybe I'll play it myself one of these days.

Okay, I think that's enough about me. I'm not so good at describing myself, and I'm getting horribly paranoid that I've rambled on for far too long at this point.

I hope to make some friends aside from the one I've currently got while I'm here, so I guess that's all with my introductions and I'll see you all elsewhere in the forums. ^^;

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts
Hello jazzberri, and welcome to the forums! If you need anything, just ask me, Icachan or any or our friendly mods.

Heh, I also have problems with introductions. Still, you gave a good one :lol:

~Tsuki~

~Tsuki~

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts
  • Interests:My main hobbies are reading, sewing, video games, manga, anime, and various other things. ^^
Hi hi~! ^__^ Tis nice to meet you. <3's~ I love your avatar. X3

jazzberri*

jazzberri*

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Location:somewhere over the rainbow and raining on your parade
  • Interests:video games, NiGHTS, sonic, anime, fullmetal alchemist, the mythical detective loki ragnarok, serial experiments lain, role playing

Hello jazzberri, and welcome to the forums! If you need anything, just ask me, Icachan or any or our friendly mods.

Heh, I also have problems with introductions. Still, you gave a good one :D

Thanks! :3

Haha, really? XD;; I kept revising it before I just gave up and posted it.

Hi hi~! ^__^ Tis nice to meet you. <3's~ I love your avatar. X3

Hi! :lol: It's nice to meet you too. :D
Thanks you. :3

Zero 22

Zero 22

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Sonic, Drawing, Plushies, the list goes on ^____^
Hiya friend ^_____^

Hope you have a blast here~