Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Anybody have some spare mepians?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Faith Wellington

Faith Wellington

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
I'm looking for:

• Eelopians (made from Eelons; purple eel-like body, electric aura) -TOP PRIORITY-
• Beepians (made from Beez Pods; purple hive that ocassionally spews bees
• Scaropians (made from Scaropions; red scorpions that stand on floating yellow bombs)
• Murtle Meeps (made from Murtle; blue/green turtles that transform into different objects)
• And any other kind you may have besides Deworms.

They don't need to be full-blooded (although I'll take those too), but I'd at least like to have the head associated with said mepian.

And if your looking for a trade, I don't know if I have any mepians you'd be interested in. :/

I might have a full-blodded Gulpian and Ballopian, but there's a slim chance that's true.

Well, just post if you'd like to help me out. :]

I feel really greedy and rude right now. .__.

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!
I find it impossible to make a mepian. Once I made one, but it vanished when I paralooped it... :lol:

Does anyone have suggestions?

Faith Wellington

Faith Wellington

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
Update: Got an Eelopian and Scaropian(not full-blooded), and that was the hardest thing I've ever had to do. .__.

Noctourne- Well, this is what I did:

• Sucked up two of each kind of nightmarens to eat my 80 nightopians, while saving any mepians I had (only one)
• After each and everyone of them were eaten, I killed off the nightmarens

And then I started on getting mepians. :]

How to get an Eelopian and/or Mothpil

Go to the Delight City: Chase Mission, and at the start of the level, place a couple of nightopians into the big sand box. Let them breed, complete the level, and re-enter level. Open any eggs that they'd made, and continue said process until there are 10-15 nightopians in the sand box. Now, dualize with NiGHTS, get the key from the bird, and as soon as you destroy the first cage, fly backwards. There should be two Eelopians and one Mothpil floating in the air- shoot them downwards, and with any luck, they'll touch a Nightopian. This is the most frustrating mepian to get, and I imagine getting a full-blooded eelopian is even more difficult. Just keep trying, and eventually you'll get one. :]

Oh, and if you're looking for an easier mepian to get, go to the Pure Valley: Chase Mission, and the first Shleep you come to, shoot in at a downwards angle, and it will more than likely hit a nightopian. Probably the easiest one to get. :]

Hope this helped!

Oh, and I'm still looking for Eelopians, so if anybody has any, just give me a holler. xD

Kentilan

Kentilan

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts
I would help, but I have only one "Eelopian" (not full-blooded), and I'd like to keep it.

Razer112

Razer112

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts
  • Interests:Video games, game design, art things
I'd love to help, But the only ones I can ever get are Shleepians.

Faith Wellington

Faith Wellington

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
Kentilan- No problem.

Razer- Well, if you have one that's full-blooded, I'd gladly trade something for that. :]

JAZZ-man

JAZZ-man

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 218 posts
hey i forgot what was the fish nightmaren called?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users