Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Greetings!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

Level 99

Level 99

OMNIPOTENT GENIUS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 100,263 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Video Games, Music, Video Game Music, the gym, sleeping, good people, good food, funny things, horror movies, and ballroom dancing. Probably more, but that's a good list.
Hey everyone. I'm Level 99. I joined up here because a) I recently refound my absolute love for NiGHTs :lol: I wanted to get more involved in the fan community here and c) I wanted to inform people of the NiGHTs remix project I'm starting up (check the Creative stuff section).

I'm a musician, I do video game remixes and original work as well, I love video games but unfortunately spend more time rearranging the music from games than playing them these days, I am a gym fanatic, and I'm a pretty big goofball.

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
Welcome B)

Kentilan

Kentilan

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts
Hello! Welcome to the NiGHTS Community forums!

striker0

striker0

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Interests:Well this hasn't changed much. Still into video games, anime, and cooking. Gotten into gunpla very heavily in the past couple years, as well as other things.
Hey, how's it going?
Welcome to the best place on the internet!

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!
Hello! Have fun on the forums with us! :)

Anecdote: I have a level 99 Espeon in Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness. No one else seems to like that game, though...

Nix Entente

Nix Entente

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts
I'm totally digging your icon. SPOON!

StarsOfCASSiOPEiA

StarsOfCASSiOPEiA

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts

I'm a musician, I do video game remixes and original work as well, I love video games but unfortunately spend more time rearranging the music from games than playing them these days.

Very cool! ^^ I'm terrible at mixing music, I wish I was better at it. XD

Well, I'm StarsOfCASSiOPEiA, but for the sake of keeping it short, Stars. Nice to meet you, Level 99!

Level 99

Level 99

OMNIPOTENT GENIUS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 100,263 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Video Games, Music, Video Game Music, the gym, sleeping, good people, good food, funny things, horror movies, and ballroom dancing. Probably more, but that's a good list.
Dude, why did I just now notice all these replies?! Forgive me, it's a pleasure to meet you all...almost two months after-the-fact...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users