Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Bridge is Rebuilt

• Please log in to reply
820 replies to this topic

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS into Dreams, dragons, writing stories on NiD, and drawing pictures of NiGHTS
"No way he's taking me back." Youko hissed, then quickly took off running through the ruins away from the fight between Scykle and Scykhell.

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts
  • Interests:Working on fixing my computer, browsing the internets, learning programming, reading, a nice cold cup of lemonade, sleeping, eating, typing, Minecraft, flooding Hyrule, asdcxsdeoscas...

Oh, and NiGHTS.
Lucas froze with fear when the biggest Nightmaren spotted him, not only did he knew he had found him, but he had heard everything he said, he also caught from the corner of his eyes a Maren running off, that must have been the something they were looking for, He forgot his fear long enough to run off after the fox like Maren.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
  • Interests:What?
Scykle watched as Youko and Lucas ran away, then turned back to Scykhell. The Ideya on his chest only turned red to signify that he was being brave; it would be able to do any damage to Scykhell like a real Ideya of Bravery, and his doppelganger knew that. Scykle lunged at his monstrous twin once more, this time striking at his heart. Scykhell dodged quickly, then punched his opposite in the side. There was only one way to stop Scykhell without a long, drawn-out fight. The smaller Nightmaren scrambled to his feet and ran after Youko.

"Listen, you cn fly, right? Is there any way you can paraloop him?" He asked running beside her.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS into Dreams, dragons, writing stories on NiD, and drawing pictures of NiGHTS
Youko yelped as she continued running, "I dunno how to paraloop! Even if I did, I wouldn't try it on your evil brother!" She also noticed a Visitor trailing after her, "Great...just what we need a Visitor at a time like this..."

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
"We have to try, Youko! Wizeman made him with almost zero tolerance to paraloops, since I have no way of doing it," Scykle explained. He turned around to see that Scykhell was leaping his way towards them, and was about to catch up to Lucas! The blue and silver Nightmaren fell back, pulled Lucas onto his back, and blasted forward at several times his original speed. He grabbed Youko along the way, and led Scykhell to a clearing in the middle of Ethereal Forest.

"C'mon, kid! You know you can't run from me! I'm every bit as fast as you!" Scykhell mocked, using long, wolf-like leaps to move instead of Scykle's quick-footed hedgehog running.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
Youko nearly yelped when she felt Scykle grab her by the scuff of her neck, she found herself looking at Scykhell and noticed she was gaining. "Eeek! Faster, Scykle, faster!!" She shrieked.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Scykle looked back and laughed smugly at his twin. "Ha! You can't catch me, Mr. Hyde!" He burst forward faster than before. He could feel himself starting to get tired, however, so he leaped off of the path they were following, and into the clearing. Scykhell landing just behind them, swatting at them with his huge claws. The smaller Nightmaren dropped the pair off next to a nearby tree, then tackled Scykhell with all his might. The two rolled back a ways before Scykle was thrown off, landing on his feet a couple yards away. The evil Nightmaren grabbed a close tree, then, with incredible strength, ripped it out of the ground!

"I picked this up for you on the way over here. I thought you might like it," Scykhell cackled. He swung the tree with all his might, knocking Scykle into, and actually through, another tree. He landed on the other side, bloodied and bruised.

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts
  • Interests:Working on fixing my computer, browsing the internets, learning programming, reading, a nice cold cup of lemonade, sleeping, eating, typing, Minecraft, flooding Hyrule, asdcxsdeoscas...

Oh, and NiGHTS.
Lucas was still dazed, he didn't have any energy to run away, he got himself into this situation, he watched as the two other Marens started fighting again, and worst of all he didn't know where the portal was, he was lost, and he figured that he should stay where he was, hoping that the smaller of the two Marens won the fight.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Scykle slowly staggered to his feet. He turned to Lucas, who was a couple yards away. "K-Kid...please...I n-need you to dualize with m-me..." He was about to pass out, but he knew he could beat Scykhell if he dualized with this Visitor.

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Oh, and NiGHTS.
"Dualize? But I don't know how to dualize." Lucas held out his hand to help him up, but the second he touched his hand, he dualized with Scykle.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Blue light filled the area, and once it cleared, Scykle stood ready, his eyes glowing entirely blue. "Alright, kid, I'll handle this," he laughed. He jumped toward Scykhell, who attempted to grab him, but he dodged quickly and slashed the monstrous Nightmaren across the face. The attack left blue streaks of light on Scykhell's face; the light of the Blue Ideya was burning him! He stumbled backward as Scykle ran a circle around him. The circle of blue energy exploded into a paraloop, sending Scykhell back to Nightmare.

"Damn it, Scykle, I'll be back for the kid and the fox! Just you WAIT!" Scykle smirked, and separated with Lucas.

"Thanks a lot, Visitor...but I never got your name. I'm Scykle." He smiled.

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Oh, and NiGHTS.
"I'm Lucas, If we hadn't dualized, we all would have been doomed by now, speaking of doomed, who was that other Maren you were just fighting?"

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
Youko had hid somewhere out of sight. Once she noticed Syckhell was gone, she emerged. "Ha! Yeah, you better run, you weirdo! When you come back, we'll be ready for ya!" She barked out at the fleeing Maren.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Scykle laughed at Youko's sudden bravery, then turned back to Lucas. "That was Scykhell, some crazy Nightmaren Wizeman created a couple thousand years back when I helped NiGHTS destroy a bunch Ideya Captures here in Ethereal Forest." Suddenly, the blue and silver Nightmaren fell to his knees. His wounds slowly reappeared, causing his knees to buckle. "Eh...heheh...looks like I need some Blue Chips to patch me up..." He looked up at Lucas. "You're a Visitor, so Blue Chips should be attracted to you. Can you find some for me?" He smiled at Youko as she pranced over.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
Youko inspected Scykle, "Gee, you took all that damage and you're still moving? You would've been dead by now."

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Scykle laughed, but he had a tone of fear in his voice. "Y-Yeah...I'm pretty resiliant...but we needn't worry now...Scykhell won't be back for awhile..." He gasped as another shot of pain coursed through his body.

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Oh, and NiGHTS.
"Well, there aren't many blue chips around, but I guess I could go looking for some." Lucas searched for blue chips, but the Nightopians were collecting them too. "I could only find 10 blue chips, they aren't the best, but they will have to do."

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Scykle smiled. "Thanks...I forgot it's about noontime...the Nightopians are probably eating lunch." Scykle took one of the orbs and devoured it whole. Light shone from his eyes and mouth; once it cleared Scykle's more minor scrapes and wounds had closed up.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
Youko asked, "You feel any better, or still feel weak?"

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Scykle stood up, showing a bit more confidence than before. "I'm not perfect, but I can definitely make it back home." He grabbed Lucas and Youko and dashed away.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
Youko asked, "Uh, can you just fly back? It's easier than running you know."

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Scykle smirked at Youko. "Great idea, except I can't fly!" He dashed forward, finally bringing the trio back to the ruins that the Nightmaren called home and they had all met. A few things were thrown around, but overall, the damage done by Scykhell was minimal. "Make yourselves at home! I'm going to rest up..." He hopped clumsily up to his Ideya Palace, and curled up in the sunlight that it bathed in.

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Oh, and NiGHTS.
"This place looks like a relic more then a home, how old is it?", Lucas asked.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Scykle yawned loudly. "It's been here since before I was born...I have no idea how long ago this thing was built. I'm guessing the Nightopians built it..."

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
Youko barked up at Scykle, "What kind of Maren doesn't know how to fly?? I thought every clown-like Maren Wizeman can fly!"

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
The blue and silver 'Nightmaren' sprawled out in the sun on his back. "It's not that I 'don't know how', it's that I can't. It's impossible. Running and jumping's my thing..." He closed his eyes, feeling the warm light against his face. "I'm not like other Nightmarens...I wasn't created by Wizeman...maybe that's why I can't fly like you other Nightmarens."

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
Youko responded cutely, "Aw, that's a shame. I feel sorry for you, really I do. It must be sad to be unable to fly and beat the heck out of your brother. Maybe that's why he's beating you up so easily."

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Oh, and NiGHTS.
Lucas asked, "I'm confused, who's wizeman, and if he didn't create you, how were you created?"

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Scykle sighed, now that he fully understood he wasn't getting a much-needed nap. "Wizeman, Lucas, is the Dark Lord of Nightmares. He makes all the nightmares you have at night, and he's trying to enter the Waking and take it for himself, just as he's tried many times before. As for how I was created, when NiGHTS defeated Wizeman for the first time, he had to release massive amounts of energy to balance himself out and keep from just exploding into nothingness. This energy was the same energy that make up the five Ideya. Bursts of energy occured at all the Ideya Palaces, and the one that happened at this old one just so happened to make me."

He then turned to Youko. "It's not sad at all, really. Flying would be wonderful, but I can't, and I've made peace with that. Also, Scykhell can't fly either; Wizeman made him perfect for fighting me. High resistance to all forms of physical attack; he's supposedly faster and stronger than I am, but I dunno..." The false Nightmaren laid back down and closed his eyes once more.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
"Alright, if you say so." Youko barked, then caught sight of some Nightopians wandering around playing. She licked her lips and decided to hunt them as she followed them through the Ruins.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Scykle, who had dashed behind Youko, picked her up by the collar, and growled. "If you're going to do that, go outside. The Nightopians are safe in my home, and although I vowed to protect you, I must protect them as well." The Nightopians floated over to the "Nightmaren's" head and started singing to him. He smiled, then set Youko back down. "Anyway...why don't you show me what you REALLY look like already, Youko?" He snickered as he climbed back up to his Ideya Palace.

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Oh, and NiGHTS.
"I'm going to go see those Nightopians." Lucas said.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
Youko smiled innocently, "N-Now I wasn't really going to eat them. I was...just going to play with the Nightopians, yeah! That's it, I was going to play with them." She stopped smiling when Scykle asked her about what she really looked like, "Why should I, mister hotshot? I prefer to stay in my little beast form." She looked up at the Nightopians, then suddenly leapt up at one of the Nightopians and grabbed it, then quickly took off running with her little snack.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
"I tried to warn you, kitsune..." As the little fox ran outside, a massive King Pian loomed over the entrance of the Ethereal Ruins. It grunted angrily.

"Erm, Lucas, you might want to make sure the King doesn't kill cute little Youko..." Scykle added.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
Youko yelped with fright and stopped in her tracks. She slowly released the Nightopian and then smiled and chuckled innocently at the King Pian, taking steps away from it.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Scykle yawned once more, stepping outside and picked Youko up. "I'm terribly sorry, King. My little friend is just...playful..." He laughed, nervously. The King Nightopian nodded slowly, then floated away with the rest of the Nightopians. Scykle took Youko back inside, set her down, and turned to Lucas. "Have you ever seen a King Nightopian before, Lucas?"

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Oh, and NiGHTS.
"No, only just the normal Nightopians and sometimes a Mepian or two, although Mepians aren't very friendly, that King Nightopian looked very angry, would he have actually hurt Youko?"

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
Youko shuddered and stuttered with fear after seeing the King Pian. "T-There's a Nightopian...that big??" She stuttered.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Scykle grimaced. "While King Nightopians are usually docile and friendly, they are incredibly protective of their Nightopian and Mepian bretheren...he would have most certainly hurt Youko...I don't know how well our female friend can fight, but even I would have a hard time standing up to a King Nightopian. I've seen them do things to Nightmaren Minions that attack the Nightopians that are..." Scykle shuddered. "...just horrible..."

"Let's just say, usually Nightmarens eat Nightopians, right? Well, these guys reverse the food chain." He smiled at Youko. "Might want to stick to Hollow, foxy."

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
Youko shuddered again and collapsed on the ground, fainting shortly afterwards.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users