Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Balloon NiGHTS

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
  • Interests:What?
You know what I'm talking about, right? Whenever NiGHTS collides with something in the Soft Museum, he turns into a very fat, very supple balloon to resist shock. Well, if you play your moves right, you can play as Balloon NiGHTS. Sure, it's worthless, but it's fun to see NiGHTS about 400 lbs overweight. ^^

Okay, here you go. In the Soft Museum (preferrably on the second mare), there is a point near the end of the inside area where the ground stops being bouncy, and it cancels out the drumroll that allows you to do tricks. If you pass this point while NiGHTS is inflated, however, he will stay that way and you will be able to fly around. I have some screen captures of it, but TinyPic isn't working for me right now...

I'll try to get them up.

Nellie Francis

Nellie Francis

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts
lols. That's quite something to look foreword to.

Curiosity Inc.

Curiosity Inc.

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 368 posts
I doubt this will be a Persona in JoD, but it would be a nice nod, no?

Kori

Kori

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 475 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, reading, writing, making AMVs, games, movies, romance, anime & manga (current fave: Naruto), 80s and 90s cartoons, and of course, anything to do with NiGHTS! X3
Balloon NiGHTS cameo FTW! X3 Ah, I did a double-take my first flight through Soft Museum.. it still cracks me up! But I had no ideya it was possible to do the rest of the level like that! Hope your program isn't too much of a pain! ^^;

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
  • Interests:What?
Unfortunately, it cancels out whenever you drill dash or bounce again.

will

will

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, Driving.
Never heard about this, next time I have the Saturn out I'll give this ago. Soft Museum is probably my favourite level and this seems like a fun little thing to play with.

AYRiES

AYRiES

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 175 posts
Ooh, excellent! I love balloon NiGHTS although it last for such a small time that you can hardly see him, really. D= I'll definitely have a go at this. I love NiGHTS glitches. XD

Ashashi

Ashashi

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  • Interests:Internet, Computers, Anime, Video Games, Sonic, NiGHTS, Internet, Dreams, School, Drawing, Singing, DDR, 3D Video Game Modeling/Game Design
Hey~ I remember doing that XD it was funny, but I lost it after a minute or two somehow. He was like a flying purple beach ball :lol:

KyraWolf

KyraWolf

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts
I have GOT to try this now. xD

NiGHTS- *enflated* o3o *bounces around*
Jackle-... *throws a card and hits him*
NiGHTS- *deflates and shoots backwards* AHH!

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts
Kinda like this? :D

AYRiES

AYRiES

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Kinda like this? ^_^

XD Poor Puffy! That would make the boss battle so much easier. ;)

KyraWolf

KyraWolf

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts

Kinda like this? ^_^

*LAWLERSKATES*

Exactly. xD

~Tsuki~

~Tsuki~

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts
  • Interests:My main hobbies are reading, sewing, video games, manga, anime, and various other things. ^^
LOL That was perfect. XD Who knew all this time Puffy was just a giant air filled balloon?

Zero 22

Zero 22

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Sonic, Drawing, Plushies, the list goes on ^____^

Kinda like this? ^_^

HAHAHAHAHA XD

nightdreamer

nightdreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Reading, Writing, Drawing, embrodery, bead crafts, crocheting and sewing.

Fave books: Redwall series by Brian Jaques, Agatha Christie mysteries, some precise mangas and Harry Potter.

Favorite video games: NiGHTS, Sonic the Hedgehog Games, Mario Brother Games and most mystery, puzzle and RP games.

I have a DeviantART account under the name ChaotixJewels. It has both Sonic and NiGHTS FanArt and FanFics.
I didn't even know about the item that could turn NiGHTS into a ball/balloon at all. Maybe I keep missing it when I'm playing the game. Sounds cool though.

DMN

DMN

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

I didn't even know about the item that could turn NiGHTS into a ball/balloon at all. Maybe I keep missing it when I'm playing the game. Sounds cool though.

...It's a glitch, not an item.
But it sure as Dreams sounds fun!

Huruyami

Huruyami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 622 posts
that is quite funny.

KatKitoshi

KatKitoshi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • Interests:video games, manga, anime, foreign music (Bollywood songs are the SHIZ!! X3)
LoL I remember that!! I got it only ONCE.. by accident O.o .... It was fun flying around like that XD he was all round and possibly quite uncomfortable LoL. I tried doing it purposely and he just refused to stay inflated X3 LoL.

Also, this is a bit off-topic but it still involved soft museum. Has anyone ever seen a silver statute of NiGHTS? I think around the last mare? I only got this once as well and I have NO idea how XD. You see it in the BG just after you exit the room with the huge mirror and Pians are fluttering to it all happy-like LoL.

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts
Kat, you're not the only one. However I saw it in the third mare, right before you get into the cannon.

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts
  • Interests:Lots of stuff. Too much stuff.

LoL I remember that!! I got it only ONCE.. by accident O.o .... It was fun flying around like that XD he was all round and possibly quite uncomfortable LoL. I tried doing it purposely and he just refused to stay inflated X3 LoL.

Also, this is a bit off-topic but it still involved soft museum. Has anyone ever seen a silver statute of NiGHTS? I think around the last mare? I only got this once as well and I have NO idea how XD. You see it in the BG just after you exit the room with the huge mirror and Pians are fluttering to it all happy-like LoL.

I never got Balloon NiGHTS. Should try it sometime when I'm not too lazy ><.

As for NiGHTS at Soft Museum, I think 'pians build it (and worship it) if they're happy enough ONLY in Soft Museum.

KyraWolf

KyraWolf

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts

... *has to pull out saturn now* :\

I had pians build snowmen everywhere in Frozen Bell. xD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users