Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Dreams

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

Chan Kaylore

Chan Kaylore

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts
  • Interests:Long walks on the beach at sunset, stealing kisses from loved ones, terrorising small children with bees, holding hands and chatting.<br /><br />Did I mention children and bees? I meant hornets.<br /><br />Big ones.
As far as the music goes, I really like Stick Canyon and Splash Garden's music. Although I'm used to just sticking on the entire soundtrack at once :)

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
Ah, this must be the older, wiser Dream thread. My favorite stage to play and is also the Soft Museum, and the Stick Canyon is pretty tricky, 'specially that last mare with the railways. Doing that in time is challenging. My favorite music track is probably the Soft Museum Cheering Version.

Starz

Starz

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Interests:TKD, Drawing/Sketching, Breakdancing, Sleeping, and hanging out.
Me? It's Frozen Bell: C'mon you can you NiGHTS as a sled and there's something bout that train that i like.
and Twin Seeds: I love night time city lights. And this level is full of starry eye surprises.^^

Tangocat777

Tangocat777

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
  • Interests:Pokemon and sonic team games.
Twin seeds. I don't have the game, and it's the best stage to look at on youtube. XP

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
I like them all but the one I really didn't like too much was Stick Canyon. I hate those stupid spikes. So many of them.

Guest_submas13_*

Guest_submas13_*
  • Guests
The best by far is Mystic Forest. It has that eerie lonely feeling that I love, and the music complements it well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users